Tammin a bad time in the UK

Guest Andy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let everyone know that I've heard from a very reliable source that Tammin's single is now being released on 19TH SEPTEMBER - not the 5th as Five said earlier.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it's the 19th of September now.

Sony made a big mistake creating posters saying 'Pointless Relationship out 5th of September' :lol:

I love Tammin's music!! I live in the UK and have every single and her album!! But I've got this horrid feeling that the UK aren't gonna like her at all :( !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've managed to get one person to like Pointless relantionship who didn't like it when it came on TV the other week - my sister. Has her dancing the other night when it came on my pc.

I'm going to buy PR when it comes out in the UK, even though I've already bought it from Australia :rolleyes:

I'm going to buy PR when it comes out in the UK, even though I've already bought it from Australia  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will *nods* Just need to remember now they've put it back. Had the 5th stored in my memory as there are other stuff being released that day that I want to get.

Anyone know why it's been put back?

Just to let everyone know that I've heard from a very reliable source that Tammin's single is now being released on 19TH SEPTEMBER - not the 5th as Five said earlier.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it's the 19th of September now.

Sony made a big mistake creating posters saying 'Pointless Relationship out 5th of September' :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's a publicity stunt to get people to notice it more. What kind of music does Tamin do because the UK currently is going gaga over really boring and slow rock. I think I've almost died of boredom.

Archived