Tammin a bad time in the UK

Guest Andy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Tammin's music!! I live in the UK and have every single and her album!! But I've got this horrid feeling that the UK aren't gonna like her at all :( !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If the rest of the uk is like me than thay aren't gonna like her i don't have anything Against her personally but she just can't sing to save her life. :)

*Wait for Tammin fans to hit him with stones* :lol:

Don't worry, we will soon have her running, crying back to Austalia. :lol: We don't take too kindly to soap star turned wannabe popstars over here. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unless they're called Kylie.

Holly is in the US now, she's been in a few American shows including CSI and she did the Neighbours anniversary thing.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0883480/

She also was in a film with Paris Hilton.

Okay guys, the fact of the matter is -

Tammin is a fantastic actress.

However, she has a very weak voice which resides in the high register. Her voice isn't strong and her material is not that good. I like the sound of Pointless relationship, but knowing the UK, they aren't going to like some teenybopper music, casue I hope shes not trying to cash in on her fame as an actress. Which it surely looks lke. Whats worse is that Tammin fans think she is the best singer ever. When they knowshes not. I have come to terms with this, you should too.

I don't think you're completely right.

I do agree about the fact that there are voices who are stronger, but there are also artists who are 10 times worse if you compare them with Tammin, but still they have made it. And personally I don't know why people always criticize people who come from a soap and start singing, why are they so different from a normal popstar?

And I was just wondering, have you heard her other song? And the accoustic versions? If you have I don't mind accepting your opinion, but if you haven't I advise you to do that first

I think people criticise soap stars turned pop stars because they feel that they are cashing in on their celebrity status - in other words, they wouldn't have got anywhere as a pop star if they hadn't already been well known. I think that's true of many of them, but then again there are pop stars who have come from being unknown and they are still crap (*coughRachelStevenscough*).

I've heard a few clips of Tammin and I don't personally like her voice, but if some people do then fair play to her. Whether she can sing is a matter of opinion I guess.

Personally, Tammin is okay, i dont detest her or anything. I have heard her acoustics and Whatever will be and all that. However, it would be foolish to think tammin didnt consider the bonus of already being famous when launching her singing career. You dont think she was signed purely for her voice? She was signed cus she has the X factor, whatever that may be. Its like Britney Spears. Shes knows shes crap so she dances and does upbeat stuff. Tammin has a weak voice that sounds relativly like that of Hilary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, yet she is trying to sing big ballads that dont suit her. Compared to Bec Cartrights All Sets Taken - Tammin is a genius! However i view Bec as better cus she knew that was what her voice was suited to.

Listen Tammin fans im not trying to criticise, i think you should be open to opinions though,not everyone is going to like things you do, and when they dont, you cant write off other people and say, 'well you obv hadnt heard her' or 'you dont know tammin like i do' and all that.

I realise i may have taken that last one too far....but you get what i mean...

I totally understand what you mean. Personally, I like Tammin, but at the same time I can respect your opinions, it's shallow not to really. But at the same time, I hope you can respect my decision to like her.

All this talk of respect........I sound like The Godfather! :huh:

you are all so wrong, ther Not balads at all the music is between rocky pop and quitar based music. and b4 you say anything I am a member of her forum and to be honest what ever you say about tammin wont hurt her she will just have a smile on her face and not let people get to her.

if she is doing something she loves then let her be. I think she can sing. its probably cause you are jealous of her cause u cant sing!!.

But you all have your taste in music and nothing will stop tammin from doing what she loves best.

Tammin has had more singles out then bec. and at least shes trying it out over here in the uk bec didnt.

Archived