Tammin a bad time in the UK

Guest Andy

Well Jessica, you would think we had insulted your mother or something.

You enjoyed stating your opinion, so i thought it should be okay to have mine.

Also, i can sing, i am a professional singer for theatre and musicals. Im not saying any of this to 'hurt' Tammin. I totally respect her for whatever she wants, but you need to relax. This is not a personal attack on Tammin, and btw she does sing a few ballads, cus ive heard them. Dont you have her album?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well yes i have her album duh! I just dont like people being nasty at least they could do is support her.

she has a few balads on her albu what ever will be is one of them but its not all balads is what im saying.

Tammin will never be a succesful singer in Britain. I'm sure she'll sell enough copies to scrape by but is that what she wants ? And with Sony Music's new policy, if you're not a big seller you're not Sony material.

Single is not out until september. She is going to have it rough here, only cause there aren't really that mnay young guys that watch home and away that will want to buy hersingle.

I wish her all te best success though. I like Pointless Relationship...not sure about anythign else yet!

Tony

you are all so wrong,  ther Not balads at all the music is between rocky pop and quitar based music. and b4 you say anything I am a member of her forum and to be honest what ever you say about tammin wont hurt her she will just have a smile on her face and not let people get to her.

if she is doing something she loves then let her be. I think she can sing. its probably cause you are jealous of her cause u cant sing!!.

But you all have your taste in music and nothing will stop tammin from doing what she loves best.

Tammin has had more singles out then bec. and at least shes trying it out over here in the uk bec didnt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bec did but failed miserably, I didn't realise she tried it out over here aswell untill I saw it on one of her websites about a year ago, I don't think she even broke into the top 40 when she tried to push her debut over here so she left.

Archived