EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Don't get me wrong, it could still turn out really well, it's just not how I expected it to be. Obviously Tony has power over Whitney but I'd like to see that extended further, as any girl in a relationship with a much older man would be easily influenced by him. I must admit I didn't see the bit where he said he fell in love with her when she was 12, but if they did put that in that's good (for the storyline, not in general!). I'd also like to know a bit more about Tony's past and whether he's abused children before.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok got some sneak peaks into the christams story line yesterday and even tho the plot hasnt been giving away as they are good at that but i think we can get the generally jist of it anyway here goes

Sean Slater is to leave at xmas and Ronnie and Jack are said to get back together so they think Sean will run off with Roxys baby as he finds out the truth about Jack being the father! Also someones hiding a BIG secret and that comes out at christmas and ruins alot of peoples day!!!!

Also

Yolnade is leaving the soap but without Patrick and thats in the next few weeks

I love EE's christmas/new years storylines they havent failed yet IMO!!

Sean Slater is to leave at xmas and Ronnie and Jack are said to get back together so they think Sean will run off with Roxys baby as he finds out the truth about Jack being the father! Also someones hiding a BIG secret and that comes out at christmas and ruins alot of peoples day!!!!

Maybe they're planning on doing both, but what I read (on Yahoo news) was that Roxy's baby will be born prematurely, and that it's uncertain whether the child will survive. I can't see Roxy getting together with Jack...I really hope not anyway. I really like Jack and Tanya as a couple, plus they'll be losing viewers by the hundred if they give Ronnie anything else to moan about!

• 2 weeks later...

I read in a magazine that Bianca finds out about Tony and Whitney's relationship around the 10th of October.

Oh that's pretty soon then, can't wait to see Bianca's reaction. Tony's does the creepy thing well, but I agree with you guys on here, it's not what I was expecting when this storyline was announced. I guess the paedophile grooming and abuse started when Whitney was younger and it's just a continuation from there now Tony's back. Anyway he's ended things now because Whitney has grown up. I wonder how it all plays out. :unsure:

Archived