Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I thought it was great!

And I missed all of last week. What happened to Daniel? Did he finally get it together and bugger off to Samoa or what?

Also, Chris and Toni in the last two nights were utterly adorable.

And what happened to Justine? So far all shes done this week is poo poo Le Mei about having a baby. (Although, the more people that discourage that woman from breeding the better)

Yup, fortunatley Daniel has gone to live to Samoa, but maybe not permanatly  :o !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is he coming back for holidays and stuff??

Is anyone else finiding it hard to like Tania at the moment? She's so whiney and over supportive to Mark! I'm starting to think that her and Jake would be perfect for each other. Ones as pathetic as the other.

Did Scarlet and Eti end up doing the deed??

I hate Tanya. Love Maia, and Ian (so of course they get rid of him and make give "The world revolves around me Yvonne" a bigger part), but Yvonne and Tanya make me want to jump off a bridge. Hamish rules too but hes not techincally a Jeffry. If I were Maia I would be so utterly fustrated that not only had my baby sister copied my career, but she also worked in the same department in the same hospital as I did I'd want to jump off a bridge. And dont get me started on Yvonne working there too.

I think Libby is a lot like Maia though. Shes the oldest isnt she? I'd like for her to put in an apperance.

Its soo sad that Norman dies in the car crash, hes like the nicest guy around!

Coming up in November

MARK'S OTHER LIFE

Hospital hunk Mark Weston (Tim Foley) won viewers over from the moment he hit our screens in September 2004. From his first scenes in Fiji, to his regular gig in E.D at Shortland Street Hospital, he's cemented his place as the playboy Doc who's breaking hearts all over town. Always an instant hit with the ladies, Mark met his match in gorgeous but unattainable lesbian nurse, Maia Jeffries. Unsurprisingly, eyebrows were raised when he later started seeing her little sister Tania (Faye Smythe). Friends and colleagues couldn't help speculating that Mark was settling for second best - if you can't have the one you love, maybe her little sister will do? And the relationship certainly hasn't been smooth sailing. Despite wanting to be faithful to her, it seems Mark's mind is telling him one thing and his wander-lust is telling him something else. A short-lived and secretive fling with hospital receptionist Claire Solomon seems only to have whetted his appetite for other women. A recent dalliance with an Internet dating service is his latest distraction. If he carries on cheating behind Tania's back and denying his own issues, Mark is on a sure fire path to destruction. The question is; will he take the trusting and kind Tania down with him?

SARAH'S CONNED AGAIN?

She's passionate and gorgeous, he's witty and charming - and neither can deny the sparks flying between them. But is relationship-sore Sarah Potts (Amanda Billing) ready for a new romance with nice guy Hamish Flinn? After a drunken evening at Coltrane saw them spend the night together last month, they agreed it was just a one-off and laughed it off as misplaced passion. Still, Sarah's best mate Toni can see the mutual attraction and is encouraging Sarah to "get back on the bike" (putting her disastrous and short lived marriage behind her) and see where things go with Hamish. But is Sarah making a big mistake putting her trust in Hamish? Unbeknownst to her, he's an accomplished crook, attempting to take the hospital for everything he can. The last thing Sarah needs is another romance based on secrets and lies. But try as they might, Sarah and Hamish just can't resist spending time together. How long before the flames burn bright again? Watch this space!

LITTLE GIRL LOST

Abandoned by her only family, brother Andrew Solomon ; dumped by her faithful ex- boyfriend Jake Valentine and rejected by part-time lover Mark Weston ; this month Claire Solomon finds herself without a friend in the world; and she realises how badly she needs one. With perpetually absent flat-mate Sarah Potts busy in her job as E.D Doc at the Hospital, Claire finds herself home alone and friendless. The phone never rings, the party invitations have dried up and worst of all, she has no one to talk to. But there may be one small ray of light in Claire's wretched world. Hunky new nurse Baxter Cormack (Tom Hern) is unaware of Claire's dodgy past - and she's caught his eye. Baxter seems to be a nice guy, and he could just be the catalyst to assist Claire in mending fences and building bridges. But how will he react when hospital gossip about Claire's reputation catches up with him?

IT'S TOUGH AT THE TOP

Huia Samuels gets the top job - but will she keep her man? This month, her elevation into the swivelly chair as CEO of the Hospital has Huia celebrating. But can her live-in romance with Head of E.D, Craig Valentine survive? Feisty Craig has a track record of clashing with authority figures, and that seems to spell trouble now that his boss is also his girlfriend. Can they keep their business in the boardroom and their love life in the bedroom? It can only be a matter of time before the determined new CEO and the passionate Head of the Emergency Department clash heads - and it's a collision that could cost both of them more than just their jobs.

Archived