Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

What did everyone think of the season finale? I thought it was a total let down. First I thought we wouldnt find out what happened to Baxter but they tied that up. Then Tania gave mark her answer. And Sarah chose Tk (which I was really sick of after that episode that just focused on her). The "cliffhanger" was Chris kissing Justine which wasnt a big cliffhanger

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened with Baxter?

I missed a little bit of it but Baxter took whatever Alice was on and saw his mum. She said stuff about how she is in a better place etc and then she started walking into the water (we'll he thought she did). So he followed her and Claire saw him go under. Next thing he was in hospital and got Claire to ring about his mum. She rang and found out she was in a coma. But Baxter kept insisting she had already died

Yeh I agree. The season finale was dreadful and boring.

- Chris will fight an attraction for Justine as Toni fights for control of the nursing staff.

- Sarah's turbulent relationship with Craig is threatened as TK vies for her affections.

- Maia and Jay face the decision of whether to have a baby and it seems the outcome will make or break their marriage.

- Alice romances an older colleague.

- Scarlett gets a cruel lesson in love.

- We find out if Mark and Tania are really meant to be.

- Man-hunter Libby also looks to be ending her epic drought!

Also in the pipeline for 2007 are a surprise marriage, a mysterious newcomer, the unexpected return of an old favourite, and a month of surprise storylines and special guest stars as Shortland Street celebrates its 15th birthday!

Sorry for giving you the wrong info about who Sarah choses... if you look at the spoilers above, it doesn't make any sense how T.K. could be the one she chose, unless Sarah gets back with Craig next year!

Shorty's disappointing me!!!

Archived