Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was cool. It looks like she turns on him later in the week from what I've seen in the ads. Oooh and what's going to happen with Judy and her one night stand coming back to haunt her! See children, having sex with a random will always come back and haunt you! <_<:lol:

Did you find mr Cortese?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I found some stuff on him but not much. He's cute. :P Interesting that he seems to have been over here starring in panto last year - I don't know if that's because he's known in the regions that *were* showing Shortland Street, or for something else. :huh:

One storyline that does interest me is the Amanda one. Do we know what's wrong with her? It's hard trying to work it out from recaps. :lol:

I don't think we know what's wrong with her. All we really know is that when her and Chris were born, Sir Bruce hid her away and told his wife that she'd died in childbirth when all he's really done was send her to a full-time care place. And noone found out the truth until Guy found out the dirty great secret when Sir Bruce was on his death bed. And now it turns out she's not totally unresponsive at all. I *think* that's right.

Now, can someone please enlighten me as to where Maia is???

Amanda is Chris' twin sister and up until recently she was thought to be a hopeless case. She was diagnosed with a mental condition early in her life and has remained incarcerated ever since.

Recently a mysterious american man appeared out of the blue telling Chris that he had Amanda with him and that she is in fact aware of her surroundings. The storyline is progressing and we are finding out bits and pieces as she is worked with.

I don't think we know what's wrong with her. All we really know is that when her and Chris were born, Sir Bruce hid her away and told his wife that she'd died in childbirth when all he's really done was send her to a full-time care place. And noone found out the truth until Guy found out the dirty great secret when Sir Bruce was on his death bed. And now it turns out she's not totally unresponsive at all. I *think* that's right.

Now, can someone please enlighten me as to where Maia is???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was she doing some sort of nursing course? But then again I thought she had done that already.

Archived