Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you live in the Uk so you probly wont know who the people are but I will tell you.

Andrew was on a plane going somewhere when the plane went missing. Then later in the ep we found of the plane crashed and there were no surviors. And Sarah was being such a bitch she was saying how angry she was with Andrew and he was about to hook up with Craig her Ex. Then Andrew walked thrught the door. And he had missed his plane.

The NZ people will know whats happening.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Because we got so off topic in another thread...

To start, who do you think will die in the october car smash? TV Update says it will either be Norman (noo!) Le Mei, Tama, Scarlett or Eti. I'm hoping for Le Mei, for a few reasons. First because I dont want it to be any of the others, Norman because Nomans so damn awesome (go the Norman love), Tama because of Shannon and bubs, and Scarlett or Eti because theyre just so damn cute together. Also because if Le Mei kicks the bucket that means theres a possible, albiet it unlikely permanant spot in the plastics unit for Justine.

I think thats why she went "back up north" in the first place. Amber wanted more time off, but they couldnt leave Shannon and Tama away for that long and David wanted to come back (same reason for all the band stuff before the baby. I think David wants to stay around because he needs the money for his bubs.

I think thats why she went "back up north" in the first place. Amber wanted more time off, but they couldnt leave Shannon and Tama away for that long and David wanted to come back (same reason for all the band stuff before the baby. I think David wants to stay around because he needs the money for his bubs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well there goes my theory!! :lol:

How ironic though if Claire does "fall" pregnant to Mark!

i mean she cant stand Robyn for what she did to Andrew, however the impression was given that she seems to think it will work for her!! i dont reckon she took the Morning After pill.... that little smirk was far too evil!!!

Car crash??? oh no, they havent been talking to Dan Bennett have they??? i hope Lei doesnt die, i cant stand Laurie! (sorry to all her fans) especially if she will be playing someone evil and manupulating. Shorters has had their fair share of physco's for a while i hope!

there has been:

Dom

Robyn and then her return

Chris's Whore

can anyone think of others??

Oh but must say LOVING TONI AND CHRIS BACK TOGETHER!!!

Archived