Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I told you New Zealanders lately how much I love you all :lol:

Specifically Kelly, whose Laurie avatar and favourite soap of Shortland Street really caught my eye.  :wink:  :D  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep Shortland Strett is a very good show even though the acting is not very good. Shortland St is also how Chris Hobbs got famous.

Shortland Street was my Mum's fav soapie when it was on in the UK.

She would be saying *yis* ...LOL...all the time....it brought back happy memories ...we lived in NZ when I was child for a year or two..its a beautiful country....

Lionel ws her favourite character...and she was ecstatic to see him in Lord Of the Rings...and the woman who used to play Minnie's Mum...whose name completely escapes me...my memory isnt what it used to be...must be getting old..LOL.... Lionel was pretty good on LOR I thought.

Shortland Street was my Mum's fav soapie when it was on in the UK.

She would be saying *yis* ...LOL...all the time....it brought back happy memories ...we lived in NZ when I was child for a year or two..its a beautiful country....

Lionel ws her favourite character...and she was ecstatic to see him in Lord Of the Rings...and the woman who used to play Minnie's Mum...whose name completely escapes me...my memory isnt what it used to be...must be getting old..LOL.... Lionel was pretty good on LOR I thought.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Minnie's Mum was Ellen Crozier.

Yis :P Lionel was in LOR, had a biggish part too.

Have I told you New Zealanders lately how much I love you all :lol:

Specifically Kelly, whose Laurie avatar and favourite soap of Shortland Street really caught my eye.  :wink:  :D  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nows probably a really bad time to confess that as much as I love Laurie, shes only there because I couldnt find a decent Peter one, isnt it?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived