Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She told Robyn that day they walked into each other on the bridge that she would do something from her when she got back from her managment course.

I bet its an actor thing, like that time before the wedding when Toni had a virus and we didnt see her for two weeks and then she popped back good as new. The writers didnt see the need to give her a big going away storyline I guess.

I found some stuff on him but not much. He's cute.  Interesting that he seems to have been over here starring in panto last year - I don't know if that's because he's known in the regions that *were* showing Shortland Street, or for something else. 

Ah yes, Mr Cortese is "cute". Also a lovely guy. The Panto thing (cinderella??)maybe had more to do with his popularity when he was in the west end doing Joseph and the tech dreamcoat, also because he wasnt on shorters then. He came back to NZ then got on shorters - and has hang around doing theatre since. Lucky for us!!

One storyline that does interest me is the Amanda one. Do we know what's wrong with her? It's hard trying to work it out from recaps.

I will do my best to try and record tonites ep and post it.. but please bear with me.. not quite sure how to put it up here. or at least take some captures.

Archived