Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

Just out of curiosity, whats your username?

Why dont you like them? I mean yeah, you've said that some people are a bit up themselves but how? Sorry im kind of going deep into the topic. Thats a habit for me :(.

Anyway, I reckon Andrew will be back, even if I dont think he has a plan

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who will die?- Sunday news

A HORROR Crash will this week claim the life of one Shortland Sreets best-loved stars- but just who is killed is still anyone’s guess. In the soaps biggest disaster storyline this year, new father David Wikaira-Paul, drives his car into a power pole in Thursday’s episode. In the car are promising rugby player Eti Kawaka(Isaac Bell), Eti's girlfriend Scarlett(Nicole Thomson) and engaged couple Li Mei Chen (Li Ming Hu) and Norman Hansom (Jacob Tomuri). Shortland Street producer Jason Daniel said the on-screen tragedy had been planned for months. "This is a biggie because we're going to lose someone, but we're actually going more for the dramatic aftermath than the big stunt." The repercussions of the accident would be felt in fictional Ferndale for months. "It's not just a question of who lives and who dies,†said Mr. Daniel. "On character will also have trouble getting back in a car again-that becomes the beginning of a long-term story." Mr. Daniel stressed the show was anxious not to exploit the horror of car crashes given the recent spate of fatal accidents involving teen drivers.

Sunday news did an article on Streettalk!

While official sites are handy, every fan knows that it at the unofficial sites where you get the real dirt and Goss. www.streettalk.co.nz is bought to you by the same people who created the countries best idol site, idolblog.com. And while the official site has poll, the street talk poles are way more fun and controversial. And because it has forum where fan can discuss rumours and innuendo you get far more inside dirt than any official site. It’s incredible the detail that hardcore Shorty fans can pick up on! Perhaps the writers go into the website to get ideas for future storyline. Fans help each other out with episode recaps and shared observations. Shorty fan will love this site. Check it out

They'll be fine. I can't imangine them having making a big deal out of this since there's a death of a big character this week.

It's obvious in the ad that it isn't Scarlett who dies in the accident. Craig's the one who announces time of death. He wouldn't be allowed near her if it was Scarlett and he'd be a little more distressed.

Ok. Well last nights ep, Norman saw a fantail. A fantail is a sign of death, but you know what is exactly a sign of death involving a fantail???

A Fantail in your house!!

But that doesnt mean he dies, it means one of them dies. Someone I know recieved a letter from South pacific pictures explaining that it was wrong for Sunday star times to publish that article, though the letter didnt state that is wasnt Norman

Archived