Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TV Guide, November 7th-11th

Monday:

Craig struggles to keep his personal and professsional lives seperate.

Toni's worst fears come true.

Tuesday:

Claire is intrigued by a handsome newcomer.

Toni's confidence is shaken.

Scarlett has a crisis of heart.

Wednesday:

Yvonne plays happy families

Huia faces a medical crisis

Vinnie catches Mark in a compromsing position

Thursday:

Jake messes with Claires romantic plans

Huia and Craig go head-to-head

Tania asks Mark the big question

Friday:

Toni keeps her concern from Chris

Huia jumps to a dangerous conclusion

Jay's bad baby behaviour is revealved

Was it necessary to put that in 5 seperate posts??

I like Chris and Toni. I don't think they really hog the spotlight much at all. They've just had a few storylines in the past wee bit but so have others. I'm standing by Normy dying now I think. I just looked on sky's preview thingys and couldn't get any clues. But Jay and Maia farewell a friend. I don't know. Everything's pointing towards Normy. But they could just be doing it because they want to make it look obvious. To be totally honest, if it's not Normy I might be p*ssed off cos they've made such a big deal about it being him and haven't really been focusing on anyone else in the car recently. Todays episode was the first time Eti really got anything said about him!

Rant over for now.

Oh no wait.....Has Laurie been on for 6 weeks already?? She was really only in a few episodes!! Maaaaaaaan, gutted!! That was nothing!!

Geez, sorry

Cypersex addict

Broken Hearts and broken dream are symptomatic of an addictive personality and Mark Weston shows his true colours on Shorty Street when the lure of cyberspace proves stronger than love.

Giving Mark access to the internet is like giving alcoholic they key to the wine cellar.

The anonymity is just what the doctor ordered for the charismatic medico. He is hooked and believes that his online romances harm no one.

Mark think he can have his cake and eat it too or can he. His gorgeous girl Tania Jeffers is blissfully aware that his software is doing so much for this hardware,. But it can be only a matter of time before she discovers what’s going on.

Handsome, generous and charming Mark has been a hit with al the woman around the hospital - with the exception of the woman he wanted - Tania sister Maia.

The beautiful nurse become a good friend to mark, but her interest in woman made her unattainable. Mia controversially hooked up with jay and under new laws, the couple is engaged to marry.

Marks feelings for maia were so well known that eyebrows were raised when he stared seeing her little sister.

Friends and collages couldn’t help speculating he was setting for second best. It was, they believed, a clear and un mistakable case of if you cant have the one up love, love the one your with. Surly Tania deserved much better than that.

When she and mark began dating, those warning seemed true. As real feeling grew between them, Tania remained in the dark about his secret no strings affair with teenager Claire.

However seemingly unable to resit his self destructive desire. Mark was falling for Tania at the same time.

He finally decided to be faithful to her, but action speak louder than words or good intentions. He is back to his old tricks - with a kinky twist

Mark has some close calls with Claire and it won’t be log before Tania find out about hankering for cybercasting.

When she does, it is sure to place their together in serious doubt.

This couple have a strong , almost broadband like connection. Tania is one of the few people Mark shows his real self to and is probably the best thing to happen in years.

The strange thing is , Mark non-stop philandering isn’t actually making him happy. He just doesn’t have the inner strength to stop himself, well he’s better find it soon.

The odd couple

Con artist Hamish Flinn and reliance survivor Sarah Pott enjoyed a night of passion recently on Shortland street, nut putting it behind them proves more difficult than they expected. Could it be love, even though they are poles apart where ethics are concerned>

Amid the relief that neither wanted a serous relationship, Sarah felt some regret and her new found family with Hamish hasn’t gone unnoticed.

Her friend Toni Warner sees their obvious attraction and approves…but ruggedly handsome doctor Craig Valentine is not impressed.

Despite being in a relationship with new hospitals CEO Huia Samuels, Craig labours unresolved feelings for Sarah. He is also concerned for her wellbeing. Is she ready to move on to a new reliance so soon after her brief marriage to Andrew Solomon?

Sarah certainly believes she is. The vivacious doctor is trying to put her complicated romantic past behind her and concentrate on what lies ahead.

They say timing is everything when it comes to love, and she cant afford to fele about Craig the same way he does for her.

In the wake of her disastrous wedding day, Sarah pushed Craig away. Now its time to forget him and hook into a another fish. She receives plenty of support from Toni, who speaks with the benefit of experience. She learnt a thing or two things about the opposite sex before happily settling into married life with Chris.

Toni is delighted when Sarah comes clean about her feelings for Hamish. She admits she does fancy him, and Mrs Warner is quick to encourages her to pursue the hospital PA.

Hamish is both debonair and charming. Sarah is passionate and very beautiful. And the spark between them is clear.

It should be full steam ahead for this couple, but when Sarah invites Hamish to have dinner with her at a restaurant - and bys a sexy news dress for the concision the evening fails to turn out the way she hoped. There is also that not so small matter of his integrity. Hamish is a nice guy on the surface. But Sarah has yet to realise he is also an accomplished con man attempting to take Shortland street for everything he can…and then some!

His plans are the delicate stage, so any sniff of romance could be a distract, Hamish is halfway through two serious scams, and the distraction Sarah presents could destroy what he worked for. He was more then ready to fake a reliance with Robyn Stokes, but that was personal gain as part of his plan.

Can Hamish afford to put his scheming to one side follow his heart and give his relationship a chance>

Can Sarah afford to fall for a man whose life in Ferndale is carefully constructed tissue of lies?

The last thing she needs after her former husbands escapades with Robyn is another reliance failed with secrets and lies. And short of a major personally transplant, that is exactly what she would get with Hamish.

The spark between this odd couple shows no signs of being extinguished, but romance could have serious consequences.

To be honest I think that the person who dies is either Tama or Norman, but my best are on Norman.

Heres my reasoning...

They said in the promo tonight that the person who dies will leave another feeling guilty. Now this reasoning leads me to think Tama only because Norman was the one who made him go off the road. However, Tama would feel guilty if Norman died simply because he was driving.

My reasons for thinking Norman specifically is because of Jay and the baby plans. If he died it would make sense that he left, in his will, that he had frozen sperm for when he had chemo...and furthurmore that he wants Jay and Maia to use it to have a baby.

I so hope it isnt Norman. Hes one of my favorites, I couldnt stand to see him die. I'm more and more convinced it is him though. *sigh*

Oh, and did anybody else think it was incredibly effective having the credits roll without any music? I thought it was great. Would have been even better to have it without a promo, but still pretty good. At least until "SCARLETT ARE YOU THERE SCARLETT TELL ME EVERYTHING I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW SCARLETT"

Yvonnes voice ruined it. They should've just had the crash, then rolled the credits.

I've come to a conclusion! Its Norman and I'm sticking to that. I would think Tama had I not read the article on Amber saying what she did about being on the set with bubs and not needing to watch david with her. It's not scarlett cos Craig announces TOD. Eti will be in surgery with something to do with where the seatbelt was since he was in the middle and I'm not sure about Li Mei.

Archived