Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

Sunday news did an article on Streettalk!

While official sites are handy, every fan knows that it at the unofficial sites where you get the real dirt and Goss. www.streettalk.co.nz is bought to you by the same people who created the countries best idol site, idolblog.com. And while the official site has poll, the street talk poles are way more fun and controversial. And because it has forum where fan can discuss rumours and innuendo you get far more inside dirt than any official site. It’s incredible the detail that hardcore Shorty fans can pick up on! Perhaps the writers go into the website to get ideas for future storyline. Fans help each other out with episode recaps and shared observations. Shorty fan will love this site. Check it out

Just need one on BTTB now!

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTTB is more deserving of an article than Street talk. IMO it's not that great a site.

Of course it's Norman. Him and Li Mei will make up, he'll die, but luckily him andd Li Mei will have visited the IVF place so she'll be able to have his child anyway.

huh?

Im starting to think i should my words, saying that i know that its Norman. But it probably is :(:P

The aftermath revolves around the car crash but isnt the only concequence. The 4 survivors will have trouble ever getting in a car again and Scarlett will have second thoughts about getting her license

I'm going to put this under a spoiler tag, because although it is mostly speculation a lot of it is founded from snippets ive picked up.

<spoiler>

If Eti goes to surgery, it wont be him. The promo showed the person dying in rehab.

I'm more and more convinced its Tama. David has been quite a few other jobs lately, hes talked about wanting to leave to spend more time with his son, among other things. But to top it off, the little tv extract in the womans day showed this picture of Le Mei (who looked like she didnt have a scratch) kissing Norman, whos all cleaned up, and clearly just in a ward. They could be pulling a Chloe style stunt of course, but I cant really see it. It wont be Scarlett, because Craig would be a hell of a lot more distraught-thing how much he refused to hear a TOD on his brother who he hated? He wouldnt be that calm for his daughter. And was Maia the other person in there when Craig announced the TOD? I cant remember. She wouldnt be that calm for Norman. The only thing that threw me off was Mark, He wouldnt be so upset for Tama, only really for Norman. And id did seem like they were sort of tying up loose ends, but also stirring the pot with the whole Jay/Le Mei baby thing, almost preparing for Norman dying in todays episode. So yeah. My moneys on Tama, but I wouldnt competley rule out Norman. I'll be dissapointed if Norman dies though. </spoiler>

And was that Lauries last episode? I think its been about 6 weeks. If thats it, I'm utterly dissapointed.

BUT in the magazine interview with Amber Cureen she was saying that she doesn't have watch David with her bubs cos he's a dad himself.

I'm sticking to Norms. He was holding his head when they started driving and he's the only one who saw the fantail. Mind you, he's the only one who saw anything at the river. Tomorrows preview gives away nothing!

The future is bleak for Tama and Scarlett. Eti is rushed into surgery. Li Mei is shattered and Norman's broken-hearted.

There was nothing anywhere that said the person was killed because of the accident. Just that it was someone IN the accident. Hmmmmmmm

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!

Archived