Shortland Street

Guest iloverobbie

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night on shorters with Amanda: Chris asked Liam for help because he was getting nowhere with her. Liam was holding Amandas hand and asking her to point to the cat etc and she was doing it perfectly. Then Chris took her hand and after some coaxing she was moving with her hand with Chris. They got out a picture of a family. Liam told her to show her the dad and she did, then he asked her to show him the brother and she lifted her hand off the picture and put it on Chris.

Daniels all depressed about being home and not with his dad and sister anymore. I have a feeling he'll move to Samoa for good.

Hey all, I joined this forum because ... well, I was excited about my favourite SSer (the lovely Li Ming Hu / Li Mei) appearing with my favourite H&Aer (Laurie) on screen together. I was really excited about Laurie being on the Street, but so far it's been a little ho-hum. I too would prefer it if she wasn't an all-out villain, but rather just ambitious. Hopefully the storyline will heat up soon ... which lead to the 'death' coming up. I have a pretty good idea who it is.

Norman. I can't say how I know, but I've had a pretty reliable source confirm it. If it turns out to be wrong, I shall eat humble pie. This is why it is interesting that there is another storyline involving Li Mei being courted by an outside party, I really hope it doesn't mean she's leaving the show when Norman dies.

:(

I'm finding that currently, Shortland Street has one of the strongest central casts and storylines that it has had for a long time. I don't like everyone on the show, but the show feels really solid at the moment, which is more than I can say for Home and Away and many of its far-fetched or just plain redundant storylines. They're always introducing new characters, but it doesnt feel like we're having to adjust to a changing cast every few months.

Li mei is my absolute favourite of the current cast, and one of my all time favourites, but I've always had a soft spot for Toni (and little Harry!) too. I've been loving the Li Mei / Toni friendship that has slowly been forming and I can't wait to see more of it in the future. I'm also really enjoying the Amanda storyline, its something that hasn't been done (well) very often on soaps, and I'm glad that she hasn't just snapped out of it like we would expect from most soaps. And how can I forget ... ROBYN! I love her. I figured out that she was going to crash Sarah and Andrew's wedding pregnant, and I had a feeling that she would end up having twins, but it was still hilarious to see. Especially as Eti and Scarlett tried to close the curtain on her. I also think what's going on with Judi is pretty interesting, she's a great actress but rarely gets an interesting storyline (or at least one that doesnt end with death or departure of her loved ones). So yeah, I've rambled enough. Nice to 'meet' you all.

.  I also think what's going on with Judi is pretty interesting, she's a great actress but rarely gets an interesting storyline (or at least one that doesnt end with death or departure of her loved ones).  So yeah, I've rambled enough.  Nice to 'meet' you all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She would be intresting if it werent for the fact that everytime something dramatic happens (and this has been forever, not just since the whole anxiety (yawn) thing came up, she sits there and shakes. There are better ways to show emotions.

Archived