Quick Questions

Si-Co

lol lauren soz about that but some1 on five had same user name once and he keeps changing it lol

u can always get a reminder of ur password etc b tbh it's rubbish on there at mo lots of rows and 1 person causing all the trouble. i still go on there but it is getting ridiculous now

Hehe, don't worry! :D Yeah, i'm not a fan of the Five forum anymore. Too much nonsense going on :P.

Just a little reminder...Back to the Bay has a rule about the use of text speak. Some members may find it a little difficult to understand your posts, so if you could limit the use of it, that would be great. Terms such as ''lol'' are okay to use in moderation but ''u'' and ''ur'', etc. aren't used in the forum because of the text speak rule. I'm not a mod, but I just thought I'd say.

ok thats fine, thanks for telling me, i wouldn't want to get into trouble :lol: I recall that the person i thought u were was actually H&A rox oops silly me :wink:

I think i remember you from there, there was a Lauren but wether it was you or not i don't know.

did you watch the specials today? I wasn't going to but they appeared on sky+planner odd seeing as i normally have to put them on manually as the early years are series link but it's not on at weekends :huh: I read the info and realised i not sure if i remember them so will watch them all when i got time. Jane x

can someone tell me what i can do to upload a photo when it won't work for me? it just tells me to contact a board administrator

Simply upload the picture to an image hosting service e.g Photobucket or Imageshack, copy the URL from there, then click on this >rte-image-button.png< icon (which you'll find on the control panel where you select the smilies/emoticons etc.)......, and paste the URL in there. If you still have problems, feel free to PM me :D.

Taken from BttB.net

Home and Away will be taking a break on Five this Christmas, with the show not being shown between 24th December - 28th December. The show returns to its usual slot on 31st December, with episode 4518.

However to make up for this, Five Life will be showing a selection of special episodes throughout the Christmas Period.

Provisionally titled 'Home and Away: Our Favourite Bits', the specials promise to give people the perfect opportunity to relax and soak up the sun this Christmas. The content of the episodes is currently unknown, however the schedules are currently as follows:

Wednesday 26th December (Boxing Day

14:00 - 19:00

Sunday 30th December

14:00 - 20:00

Tuesday 1st January (New Years Day)

13:00 - 18:00

Obviously there is a strong chance that these schedules will change, and we hope to bring you further information nearer to the time.

I'm just wondering if the early years are going to be affected by this aswell?

cheers

That's a good question...I don't know if anyone knows yet. There are quite a few specials coming up over the winter break, so maybe the 'Early Years' episodes will be shown at a later date. I'll let you know if I find out anything :D.

Just got an email from Five saying!

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Home and Away.

We can confirm that the Early Years repeats on Five Life in the mornings will be taking a short break over the festive season. The last episode will be transmitted on 21st December.

If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your interest in Five.

Just a question about the whole Kirsty/Kane/Danny fiasco.

I have been unable to watch the special that was aired last week. I do remember watching an early years episode where Danny is accusing Kane of assault? Did he rape/assault her, if so, how does Kirsty end up with him?