Quick Questions

Si-Co

Now I can download the episodes I'm missing (I'm about a month behind UK eps at the moment and I've just realised that I've lost the next tape I need to watch!) :o

I can sympathize. I'm behind on about 25 Aus paced eps, which is a bit worrying because I don't want the season finale to air without me knowing what's been going on! It's not a good thing for a contributor to not know what's been going on in Summer Bay! :lol:

Hi, i'm watching the early years on fivelife and this has just happened

(3107) Noah is shocked when he discovers Jude may be moving to Melbourne. Vinnie reveals his insecurities about going into business with Ralph. Nick is fed up with people telling him what to do.

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what episode Nick and Jade finally get together?

Cheers so much to anyone can answer!

Why did Dan and Leah get a divorce in 2005?

What was the reason?

They didn't really get a divorce. Leah asked Dan for a divorce but then he had a car accident and they never really divorced.

They had split up for different reasons, it started when Dan started gambling and put all their lives in danger, then he found out that Leah had kissed Peter. When Leah lost their baby they kind of grew apart and Dan moved out.

When Dan got drunk and did not look after VJ properly and VJ almost died because he had drunk alcohol while Dan fell asleep babysitting it all got too much for Leah and she asked him for a divorce.