Quick Questions

Si-Co

Why was the actor Martin Dingle-Wall, who first portaryed the character of Flynn Saunders, replaced by Joel McIlroy?

He decided not to renew his contract; he wanted to explore new projects. And they probably wanted to keep Flynn after that so they had no choice but to re-cast.

After a rewarding 2 years in the role of Flynn Saunder, Martin decided not to extend his contract, feeling the urge to explore new projects.

(That’s what it said on his official site)

He was set up by Rocco and his brother, made it look like he stole money

Rocco and his brother? :huh: I thought it was Josh West... :unsure:

I was thinking about Josh too. Supposedly, Alf used the Surf Club's money to finance his campaign during the elections but it was one of Josh's friends who had tricked him.

What is project 56? The one Josh was planning?

He was set up by Rocco and his brother, made it look like he stole money

Rocco and his brother? :huh: I thought it was Josh West... :unsure:

I was thinking about Josh too. Supposedly, Alf used the Surf Club's money to finance his campaign during the elections but it was one of Josh's friends who had tricked him.

Sorry, all the stories are mingling into one :blink: I blame the 2 weeks without sleep <_<

Josh did set up Alf but he was also in prison with Johnny, can't remember what for now. :unsure: Probably as a result of watching early years,specials and uptodate i get confused.

:lol: They seem to have forgotten that Ric is diabetic :rolleyes:

Not necissarily. If he hasn't had a hypo or felt bad, then there's really no need to mention it. As a diabetic myself, IMO Ric hasn't really done anything that it would really be needed to be mentioned for.

Edited by -Tess-

• 2 weeks later...

In the episode before her wedding, Martha says her father and brothers can't come to her wedding.

Do we know how many brothers she has and what their names are? There's Macca but I don't remember if she ever mentionned the other one(s).

Martha has 3 adoptive brothers, but apart from Macca, I don't know their names.