Quick Questions

Si-Co

Something ive wanted to know for a while. When Martha moved out of Sally's place when she was dating Ash, where did you go live?? With Ash?? Because wouldnt he have had pics of his wife and kids at his apartment place?? But yeh, did they say where she went?

Something ive wanted to know for a while. When Martha moved out of Sally's place when she was dating Ash, where did you go live?? With Ash?? Because wouldnt he have had pics of his wife and kids at his apartment place?? But yeh, did they say where she went?

She moved into the diner flat. But I thought she only moved out when she was dating Cam, no?

Hi guys

just wondered how old is Rory im in the uk I know Rory has jumped to high school because he is surspse to be really clever but in the episode when Aden tricks him he tells Jack and Sam he doesn't want to go back to primary school i was shocked when he said that because he looks way to old for that

thanks

Hi guys

just wondered how old is Rory im in the uk I know Rory has jumped to high school because he is surspse to be really clever but in the episode when Aden tricks him he tells Jack and Sam he doesn't want to go back to primary school i was shocked when he said that because he looks way to old for that

thanks

he's just 11 but he's going to high school a year early as they start at 12 in oz, but the previous rory was 2 years younger i'm sure he was

Hi, quick question...

Does anyone know the number (or Australian air date) of the episode when Don Fisher returned?

Thanks

Don arrived back in episode 4468 which aired in Australia on Wednesday the 25th of July (thanks to Mark A.K.A JosieTash for the date!) :D.

Now I can download the episodes I'm missing (I'm about a month behind UK eps at the moment and I've just realised that I've lost the next tape I need to watch!) :o