Quick Questions

Si-Co

2 hours ago, baywatcher said:

Does Summer Bay High have a sixth form (if that means anything to anyone) e.g. do pupils stay on beyond Year 12 to study advanced subjects or do they all leave after taking the H.S.C.?

As far as I can tell, Year 12 basically is the sixth form, for 17-to-18-year-olds, and the HSC is the highest secondary education qualification.Perhaps the real question is whether there's a chance to get any qualification if you leave school before that!

• Thanks 1

On 20/09/2019 at 21:07, Red Ranger 1 said:

As far as I can tell, Year 12 basically is the sixth form, for 17-to-18-year-olds, and the HSC is the highest secondary education qualification.Perhaps the real question is whether there's a chance to get any qualification if you leave school before that!

Students can leave school after they turn 16 years old if they have an apprenticeship, TAFE course or full time job to go to and have parental consent. Students also receive a Record Of School Achievement (ROSA) at the end of Year 10 which is a qualification that highlights marks and achievements to date. The ROSA replaced the School Certificate in 2012 which was a similar to the HSC in which students had to do a series of exams. 

• Thanks 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It depends whether you count that brief return when Christopher was born as part of her regular stint or not (she was still on the opening titles in between). Marilyn and Matt both got taken off the opening titles and then added back on after an absence of a few months.If we're talking someone returning as a definite guest star after a lengthy amount of time away, I think it would be Frank in 1991/92.

10 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

It depends whether you count that brief return when Christopher was born as part of her regular stint or not (she was still on the opening titles in between). Marilyn and Matt both got taken off the opening titles and then added back on after an absence of a few months.If we're talking someone returning as a definite guest star after a lengthy amount of time away, I think it would be Frank in 1991/92.

I guess if she was still in the titles then no, but if we’re using that as a decider then Roo returned after she was removed from the titles. 
But yes, Frank is the clearest example.

• Like 1