Quick Questions

Si-Co

44 minutes ago, baywatcher said:

Does the lady with blonde hair who works in the kitchen at the Diner have a name and does she ever speak?

There's a couple of different ladies, one of them is actually Lynne McGranger's daughter.

But no, as extras they don't generally speak - I'm sure at least one of them has been named in conversation but it wasn't clear which one they were referring to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Besides Morag what regular characters have been lawyers? I know Scarlett Snow but she wasn't really an active lawyer, she just picked it back up for Brody's case. I'm surprised they've not brought in a new regular lawyer character. They don't always have to be in use, they could just talk about them being at the office time to time and it would be handy when storyline calls for them

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:36, project90 said:

Besides Morag what regular characters have been lawyers? I know Scarlett Snow but she wasn't really an active lawyer, she just picked it back up for Brody's case. I'm surprised they've not brought in a new regular lawyer character. They don't always have to be in use, they could just talk about them being at the office time to time and it would be handy when storyline calls for them

I seem to remember Chloe was studying law and think she was qualified when she came back. No-one else springs to mind.

Top ten characters to appear in the most episodes?

1 Alf Stewart 

2 Irene Roberts 

3 Sally Fletcher  

4 Leah Patterson-Baker 

5 Marilyn Chambers 

6 Donald Fisher 

7 Ailsa Stewart 

8 Colleen Smart 

9 Ruth Stewart 

10 John Palmer 

Would this list be right?. 

• Dan F pinned this topic