Returned from the dead

D.B

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, pembie said:

Billie everytime but we all know she's still alive really she's just trapped inside a sand dune

Damn, that would be a great storyline! Now all we have to do is wait for VJ to come back and dig her out! ?

I would love to see these people alive and why

Flynn- Sally and Flynn were the great love story I mean her heart pounded for Flynn Saunders

Tom- He was Pippa true love and they deserve there happy ending

Noah- Loved him he didn't deserve to die want him and Hayley to have their happy ending

Casey and Denny- Would love for then to had to fake their deaths and come back to the bay and resume their relationship

13 hours ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

I would love to see these people alive and why

Flynn- Sally and Flynn were the great love story I mean her heart pounded for Flynn Saunders

Tom- He was Pippa true love and they deserve there happy ending

Noah- Loved him he didn't deserve to die want him and Hayley to have their happy ending

Casey and Denny- Would love for then to had to fake their deaths and come back to the bay and resume their relationship

VanPip and Tom,  not DepPip and Tom. I just can’t see the latter having any onscreen chemistry 

On 12/02/2019 at 07:51, adam436 said:

Has H&A ever had any regulars die under ambiguous circumstances (a la Neighbours' Harold or Dee)? 

I can't think of any.. there are some who surely we never saw their dead body, such as being wheeled into surgery and then told they'd died, so you could argue such characters faked their own deaths.

The only dead regulars I actually cared about were Ailsa, Tom, Bobby and Flynn, and it'd be stretch for any of them to still be alive.

Dodge, they never found his body while not a regular he's the only one i can think of

Archived