Returned from the dead

D.B

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:38, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Michael, they never actually found him, Steven said they did, but they could have just found another person.

I don't think Steven would lie to Pippa, especially like something like that. He was part of the party that found him.

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 23:42, Summer's Bay said:

I dont know...mayyyyyyybe VanPip and Michael. In my opinion Michael was an angry man and she was very calming. I just cant see DebPip and TomRog together

Props dept thought different of the latter when they pasted Debra's head over Vanessa's in the wedding photos w/ Tom/Roger on the mantle ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I don't think Steven would lie to Pippa, especially like something like that. He was part of the party that found him.

Props dept thought different of the latter when they pasted Debra's head over Vanessa's in the wedding photos w/ Tom/Roger on the mantle ?

1. Steven said "they found him", not "we found him", they may have found someone who looked like Michael a bit.

2. I wanna see the DebPip posted over VanPip (is it available to see?)

3 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

1. Steven said "they found him", not "we found him", they may have found someone who looked like Michael a bit.

But what would be the  point in bringing back Michael as Pippa and Sally are gone and I don’t think Michael was super close to Alf. They seem to  clash more than being friendly to each other and Irene and Marilyn never had much to do with Michael. 

12 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

But what would be the  point in bringing back Michael as Pippa and Sally are gone and I don’t think Michael was super close to Alf. They seem to  clash more than being friendly to each other and Irene and Marilyn never had much to do with Michael. 

Well, if Pippa decides to return one day, he could come back.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 02:01, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

It's somewhere in the 1990 EPs shortly after the recast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived