Maybe Too Close? (by D.B) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brax is back is he? If you had added abit of mystery there I would have guessed at it being Olivia come back with revenge in mind she would be very put out that she's not desgining Tamara's wedding dress haha.

Brax is going to be utterly gobsmacked and I'm looking forward to that

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ah it could have been worse Brax could have climbed through the bedroom window to find Ricky and Denny sleeping together or gotten in bed with Denny when Ricky was going to the toilet one night haha So really he found out about them in the kindest sort of way lol

I wondered at the time would Ricky really be happy with Brax when he come to fetch her in the show Or would he just be back in trouble now

• Like 1

On 9 September 2018 at 22:37, Red Ranger 1 said:

Brax took a bit of time to grasp the situation,,

On 9 September 2018 at 13:11, Kristen said:

Great chapter

liked the interaction between Ricky and Brax

Thanks Red and Kristen. I felt the things Ricky said to Brax were very important because, to be honest, Brax has always had that feeling that his actions were justified just because it was for his family, so I felt like it was time for him to hear some truths (as what I think should have happened in the show). So I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

On 9 September 2018 at 13:13, Mcgarry.helena@yahoo.com said:

I can't believe that brax has found out about Ricky and Denny I'm pretty sure that brax will be extremely angry can't wait to read more

On 9 September 2018 at 22:37, Red Ranger 1 said:

but Denny coming home at an awkward moment pretty much sorted it!

On 9 September 2018 at 22:51, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Whoa that was so awkward at the end. Can't wait to see how Brax will react to it.

Update soon please xx

Yeah I couldn't help leaving it at a awkward cliffhanger like that! I don't think Brax's going to just accept though.

On 9 September 2018 at 19:08, pembie said:

Ah it could have been worse Brax could have climbed through the bedroom window to find Ricky and Denny sleeping together or gotten in bed with Denny when Ricky was going to the toilet one night haha So really he found out about them in the kindest sort of way lol

Now you're having me wish I had done it like that! That would have been great! ? Well maybe I'll do a rewrite in the future and I'll have that scene in it. 

Thanks guys, I'll update soon. 

43 minutes ago, D.B said:

Now you're having me wish I had done it like that! That would have been great! ? Well maybe I'll do a rewrite in the future and I'll have that scene in it. 

Thanks guys, I'll update soon. 

Depends on whether you want the comedy version of this story haha I think you are aiming for a serious vibe though lol 

• 1 month later...