Maybe Too Close? (by D.B) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter!Ā 

Poor Ricky so sad that Brax ignored everyone and went after Jake! Now heā€™s on the run and his family have to live without him. At least they have eachother.Ā 

Canā€™tĀ wait to read more please update soon.Ā 

5 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter!Ā 

Poor Ricky so sad that Brax ignored everyone and went after Jake! Now heā€™s on the run and his family have to live without him. At least they have eachother.Ā 

Canā€™tĀ wait to read more please update soon.Ā 

Yeah,it is very sad.Ā null. I actually love Brax and Ricky together( better than Brax and Charlie anyway!),Ā but I feel that what happened in this story is pretty much what Brax would do, especially if it involved Casey and Pirovic. I mean, he was almost about to kill Pirovic until Ricky told him she was pregnant Ā Thanks for responding!

21 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Interesting start, I like the insight into Ricky's fragile and lonely mental state. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.

Thanks Red! One of the things I really liked about 2015 was the way they showed Ricky trying to deal with being a single mother without Brax. I was a bit nervous writing this because I was afraid that I may have described it too badly but from the comments, I can see that I'm on the right track. I'll try to update as soon as I can

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Kyle and Tamara are together? I approve! Nice chat between Ricky and Denny.

You and me both!?Ā I completely love Kyle and TamaraĀ together, and wish they were explored further rather than Kyle just running back to Phoebe (Pfft!) I'm happy you enjoyed the Ricky/Denny chat, I want to expand on their friendship soon... But you'll just have to find out!Ā  LOL!Ā ?

• Like 1