Maybe Too Close? (by D.B) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/11/2018 at 08:54, Red Ranger 1 said:

I liked the way you wrote all the characters

Thanks Red, that really means a lot! Sometimes I'm not entirely sure about my type of writing, and sometimes I think I could do it better, but seeing that it leaves a good impression on you and others really makes it all feel worthwhile, so thanks again. 

• Like 2

On 28/11/2018 at 14:11, D.B said:

Thanks Red, that really means a lot! Sometimes I'm not entirely sure about my type of writing, and sometimes I think I could do it better, but seeing that it leaves a good impression on you and others really makes it all feel worthwhile, so thanks again. 

I will give you a glowing serious report next time instead of making you laugh Or maybe wait till your next story

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pembie said:

I will give you a glowing serious report next time instead of making you laugh Or maybe wait till your next story

No, no, keep your jokes and funny comments  coming please! They're honest and sometimes they're just the thing to brighten my day. ?

• 1 month later...
On 05/01/2019 at 18:51, Helena said:

I really enjoyed this story thanks for writing it

On 06/01/2019 at 02:19, Kristen said:

Great ending 

Thanks for sharing  :)

On 06/01/2019 at 08:51, Red Ranger 1 said:

Lovely ending and glad that Ricky and Denny and all the rest ended up happy together. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much guys! It has really brightened every day when I did this story just to get lovely comments from you. 

On 08/01/2019 at 16:33, pembie said:

Are you trying to melt my heart made of stone? So much love in the air

Nice ending and I look out for any of your other stories if you write more

I'm glad I had that affect on you!? Thanks, Pembie. I do have several other ideas for stories, but I'm unsure whether or not I'll get around to all of them, I'm going to be very busy this year. But I'll try don't worry.