Maybe Too Close? (by D.B) - comments

Red Ranger 1

I will admit Denny was very easy one the eye. So you have achieved at writing a lesbianĀ  story with one of my fantasy babes from the show I'm not so blown away with Ricky she doesn't quite float my boat But hey I improve of her taste in women. haha

I remember one time Leah has been wild and then she must have been having a life long hangover ever since haha

Denny was abit hammered only abit haha

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 31 May 2018 at 20:40, pembie said:

I will admit Denny was very easy one the eye. So you have achieved at writing a lesbianĀ  story with one of my fantasy babes from the show I'm not so blown away with Ricky she doesn't quite float my boat But hey I improve of her taste in women. haha

I remember one time Leah has been wild and then she must have been having a life long hangover ever since haha

Denny was abit hammered only abit haha

RickyĀ really has picked out a good one, hasn't she! ?Ā 

On 31 May 2018 at 22:40, Red Ranger 1 said:

So, things are progressing between Ricky and Denny, although not as fast as might first have appeared! Denny's prepared to tell Evie then, maybe Ricky could do with a confidante...

Yeah, I didn't want them to go running ahead of themselves, they're both just found these feelings and revealed them to each other. I think it would be realistic to see them both take baby steps with this. I've been thinking on this for a while who Ricky could confide to. As I said in the story, she feared that Kyle's loyalty to his brothers (one of his best qualities) would get the better of him, and for that she couldn't really tell Tamara for this either. And she wouldn't be able to trust Kat or Pheobe to keep quiet, in my opinion! I've been thinking actually about Josh, they're both close in the show, and since he's gay, he would be more open up to Ricky.Ā 

On 1 June 2018 at 00:04, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Ricky and Denny trying to keep their relationship a secret.

hmm wonder how that will work

Update againĀ soonĀ :)

This is Summer bay after all, where secrets aren't very well kept! ?Ā 

On 31 May 2018 at 22:37, Mcgarry.helena@yahoo.com said:

Can't wait for the next chapter I think that Ricky and Denny will get caught kissingĀ 

That's probably what I would think would happen as well!? Don't worry, I will post the next chapter soon.Ā 

Thanks again, guys for commenting and being patient. IĀ will be updating it soon. ?

Dexter working at the gym is interesting.Kyle's thought processes are slightly worrying.Good that Ricky was able to talk to Josh about it.So, who was that at the end?Kyle's definitely the obvious candidate but is that maybe too obvious..? Looking forward to finding out!

• Like 1