Starved Of Fear (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

I echo Red's thoughts on this one. Bonkers, utterly bonkers! :lol: I'm beginning to wonder whether I've fallen into Brody's imagination myself! 

Heath and Kyle as garden gnomes (of the 'River') has to be one of the most random things ever, but I enjoyed their squabbling.

Love the 'Buddy-verse' view in this story, with everything being solved by a tummy rub (haha!) but it took me a while to realise that Justin and Scarlett have been shrunk and Buddy is still his normal size (Very 'Honey I Shrunk The Kids', lol!) 

Does Ash look like Orlando Bloom?! :huh: Or is that just how Tori sees him? I think you've got her fawning behaviour down to a tee in this! 

And finally, Kat and Mason (the vainest characters on the show) end up in a hellish hall of mirrors, presumably where they're going to get their comeuppance? 

Nuts... Just completely nuts! :lol: Sometimes I worry for your sanity! hahaha!

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Love the 'Buddy-verse' view in this story, with everything being solved by a tummy rub (haha!) but it took me a while to realise that Justin and Scarlett have been shrunk and Buddy is still his normal size (Very 'Honey I Shrunk The Kids', lol!) 

Does Ash look like Orlando Bloom?! :huh: Or is that just how Tori sees him? I think you've got her fawning behaviour down to a tee in this! 

Nuts... Just completely nuts! :lol: Sometimes I worry for your sanity! hahaha!

Nope Justin and Scarlett are normal size Heath and Kyle was small

Oh I was thinking of Orlando Bloom in Lord Of Rings with his long blonde hair :lol:

I'm not insane ny Mother had me tested :lol:

• Like 1

I don't know why, but the name Timothy for a lion just make me laugh... Is there some significance there that I don't know of (I'm a bit behind with the show)

It certainly sounds like Robbo got the better deal out of the three of them. Living with lions in the jungle doesn't sound too bad, when the alternative is being snatched from your bathroom and taken to some sort of underworld, or having an icicle rammed through your head :lol: These are very unusual case files!

• Haha 1