Starved Of Fear (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmm.... okay? :huh::lol: So the clown has just taken Brody's name? and he and Phoebe have been strapped in a train in the sewers all these years? Or have i misunderstood? Love that Scarlett could see through Kat, and that Buddy wanted to repay Raffy for all those walks. And Phoebe whinging about how she was meant for better things! lol! 

I take it Buddy's barking at his own reflection?! :lol: It must be very annoying having to put up with the whims of these pesky humans. I can definitely see things from his point of view. I often think my dad's dog is looking at me with misgivings when we sit down to eat our lovely dinner and then scoop her out some cold jellied dog food. It makes you wonder why she's so happy to see us all the time. Stockholm syndrome?

....sorry went off on my own little tangent there... back to your story...

Loved the return of weird obsessive stalker Mason. We haven't seen him for a while.

And I liked your little dig at Justin being a (very) part-time mechanic. Is he ever at that garage??!! :lol:

• Haha 1