Starved Of Fear (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for continuing having Beth as the AWESOME character [heightened further in this fic] as she is on the actual show !!!

Ash as a cop :lol::lol: ......... well, I guess that the shows' had Jack Holden, and vendeatta-against-Irene Cory ...... and Kat, so Ash as a cop doesn't sound as :lol: now !!!!

REALLY enjoying this ...and not that I've seen or read Fifty Shades, but what you wrote is, I imagine, soooooo much better !!!!

• Haha 1

Oh my goodness!!! :blush::lol::blink: When you said strong sexual themes, you weren't kidding! (and that's coming from me!) Beth is a determined lass, isn't she?! Not one to give up when she wants something! haha! You made me blush, and you made me laugh... so much! :lol: Maybe you should give adult writing a go? You do seem to have a flair... although I've never heard anyone use the term 'salmon'! Poor Mason and his limp biscuit! Gotta love Kat bringing Ash along so he can feed her doughnuts and then getting busy with him so they can 'blend in'. Uh-huh? Right... Brody doesn't seem like the most successful evil clown, even if he has managed to steal Beth. Loving this story!

• Haha 1

Haha! Love the police officers all sitting around playing cards and exchanging ranks as chips in their poker game. And the cells stuffed full of the kind of rubbish you normally find in a disabled toilet! (very witty!) The Morgans and Scarlett, as some strange crime fighting family is certainly interesting! So funny that Ash is hiding drugs for Brax in the police station! And good old Buddy is onto him too! :lol:

• Haha 1

The police playing poker for their rank badges and cracking up laughing at the idea of doing any work was hilarious. As was the crimefighting Morgan family. So in this one, Raffy's a relatively normal girl but Coco's a spider? That's progress! And Beth being totally unimpressed at Brody's scary clown act...

• Haha 1

Hahaha Scarlett's "part time this part time that" I could actually imagine her saying something like that! And the fact that she's married to Justin makes me very happy!

Love the useless police officers of Summer Bay, but at least they're not trying to kid themselves and they know that they're useless. 

Having lots of fun with this fic!

• Haha 1