Starved Of Fear (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

Oh, I can sympathise with a fear of custard. Horrible stuff! Bleurrgh! And clowns... so I'm a bit wary of this story :blink: It's an interesting part-time job for (what I'm hoping is) a thirteen year old Brody? Love all his peculiarities! Particularly the preemptive wearing of a hat to protect him from bird poo! Lol! He kinda reminds me of Jon Richardson :lol: Love this!

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Oh, I can sympathise with a fear of custard. Horrible stuff! Bleurrgh! And clowns... so I'm a bit wary of this story :blink: It's an interesting part-time job for (what I'm hoping is) a thirteen year old Brody? Love all his peculiarities! Particularly the preemptive wearing of a hat to protect him from bird poo! Lol! He kinda reminds me of Jon Richardson :lol: Love this!

Yeah this story will be starved of fear so it won't be that scary. Deary me I'm even punning at my own stories now :P

• Haha 1

back at it Pembie but not that I'm complaining :lol:

liked how you made Brody and Phoebe as teenagers and how it would of or could of been like hmm a fear of custard  that's a weird one. :lol:

I get clowns can be scary though.

Update again soon :) 

Yay! You have no idea how excited this makes me. It's made my weekend and it's not even Friday yet!

Absolutely love that we're getting an insight into the teenage years. And such a fun job for Brody to have. And moody Phoebe :lol: (had she walked off calling him a poo poo head she'd be just like the girls I look after!)

• Like 2

Hahahaha! Love this. Poor Brody seems incredibly confused by those pesky girls. I suppose if the Pheebster is all he has to go on then it's understandable... Love Ziggy being an annoying little fairy buzzing around him, but for a minute I thought she was the one threatening him and calling him 'Morgan'! lol! Robbo as a bully,  with his sidekicks Lena and Zannis is a nice use of more recent characters, and I especially loved your little jibe at Zannis supposedly being in hiding while walking about the place as large as life! So has Brody disappeared for the next 27 years then?! :o

• Haha 1