Ludub

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Love the mention of the Barney the Dinosaur theme song

I remember I used to watch Barney the Dinosaur years ago on TV but such a pity they didn't have subtitles which was really annoying! :rolleyes:

Aw that's a shame you could have sang along with the song :lol:

• Haha 1

Ah, Kat at her absolute best. The sad thing is, this is 100% accurate. Kat would sell anyone down the river if she thought it would advance her career, while being simultaneously the most ridiculously rubbish cop the Bay has ever seen. The fact that she still thinks she can flirt with Ash, having betrayed him, is absolutely the Kat we all know and hate. Love your description of her smugness. Leaving a loaded weapon lying around wouldn't be at all out of character for her either, and she probably would get a pat on the back from McCarthy for it. So true... And I especially love the glimpse of Mason as his weird and unhinged self. Getting ready to go down the police station and wreak some havoc, all in the name of his unbridled love for... Beth, was it? 

• Haha 2

That chapter was indeed pretty, no actually dark ..... intriguing that you chose Decker, rather than Brody's actual[in the show] father to be his dad in this ...... either way said father's actions were DEPLORABLE ...... 

....and nice inclusion of a charecter form one of your previous [unrelated as far as I can tell to this story] fics !!!!

Re the previous chapter, Tori her coffee when she saw Microbrain [Ash] is sadly true to form !!!

• Like 1