Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, author here just wanted to say I'm glad you all still enjoying these one-shots just as much as I look forward to receiving your ideas and writing them up. Please continue to send me anymore ideas you have.

Idea by Guest (fanfiction): Can you do a oneshot where kyle is locked in the restaurants cold storage. Heath and Casey find him. Brax is angry and trying to find out who did it.

Chapter 14 – Freezing

Angelos

"Hey Brax, the door on the cold storage freezer, still hasn't been fixed." Kyle says to his brother.

Brax sits down at the bar: "Well you're the manager, fix it!"

"Yes but you're the owner so its your job to fix it." Kyle replies as he places a beer on the bar.

"Fine, I'll get someone to look at it but it won't be till tomorrow." Brax replies taking a swig of his beer.

"Good!" Kyle says as he walks away and disappears.

2 hours later…

Kyle had just returned from his break and noticed that the restaurant wasn't as busy as he though it would be.

"Hey Lewis, was everything ok while I was on my break?" Kyle asks one of the waiters.

"Yeah everything has been fine but…" Lewis replies.

"But what?"

"Well the cold storage freezer door got stuck again and Emily got stuck inside for a couple of minutes."

"Is she ok?" Kyle asks, clearly concerned.

"Well, she is now I sent her on a break and maybe get a warm drink." Lewis explains "When is Brax going to get it fixed? This is the sixth time someone has been stuck inside."

"I asked him about getting someone to look at it and he said tomorrow, so all we can do is pray he does get someone in."

"Knowing your brother, he will probably have something else on his mind and forget about it."

"Probably! Anyway we better get set up for the dinner rush." Kyle states.

5 hours later…

The restaurant was now closed and the staff had left over half an hour ago, now Kyle was sat at a table doing the books as it was easier do them in a deserted restaurant than attempt to do them at home with his brother around.

As Kyle was halfway through the book he decided to take a break and go get some dessert from the kitchen.

Angelo's – Kitchen

As Kyle walked over to the fridge to get some of the chocolate cake covered in strawberries out he noticed that the light to the cold storage freezer was still turned on and the door was open.

Closing the fridge door, he made his way over to the freezer and went to to turn the light off when he saw a tub of ice cream sitting on the floor.

Typical, Brody forgot to ask the new staff member to make sure that the stock was placed back on the shelves properly.

Kyle thought to himself as he stepped inside. As he walked over to the tub of ice cream Kyle heard the door to the freezer slam shut.

Angelo's - Freezer

"CRAP!" Kyle shouted loudly as he ran over to the door and tried to open it.

Kyle, don't panic just take your phone out of your pocket and call someone to come and open it from the other side.

Kyle went to take his phone out his jean pocket and realised it wasn't there.

"No no no!" Kyle said as he checked his back pockets to make sure his phone wasn't in one of them. "Ok, now I'm in trouble my phone must be on the table with the books."

Kyle tried banging on the door again, hoping that one of the staff might come back as they forgot something. He soon realised that it was pointless as no one would be back at the restaurant till morning.

Maybe my brothers will come to check on me when don't get home? Stupid me, they won't even know that I'm not home till tomorrow when they don't see me at breakfast. Sometimes Kyle you do make situations worse for yourselves by staying behind to do the books when you can do them at home in the garden or in your room!

Kyle shivered, looking round knowing there was nothing he could do but wait, he sat down beside the door and wrapped his arms around his body to try and keep warm.

Braxton House – Kitchen

3 hours and 45 minutes later…

Brax was in the kitchen getting a glass of water when he looked at the clock, 3:15am. He finished his glass and put it in the sink then walked back out the kitchen.

As he walked back to his and Ricky's room, he stopped in front of Kyle's bedroom.

I wonder why time Kyle got back, as I usually hear him getting in but I never did. I might just check on him to be safe.

Brax thought to himself a he placed his hand on the door handle.

"What you doing?" Ricky whispered causing Brax to have a fright.

"Jesus, what you doing up?" Brax asked her.

"Well I turned over and you weren't there so I thought I'd come and find you." She whispered her reply "Now what are you doing?"

"Just checking on Kyle as I never heard him get back."

"Really Brax? Kyle is old enough to not have his brother checking on him."

"I know but I just have this feeling and I went to be sure he is definitely here."

"Fine but quickly check." She whispered as Brax opened the door. "So can we go back to bed now?"

Brax looked at Kyle's bed and noticed that it was still made. He turned on the light and also noticed that his brother's bag wasn't hanging on the back of the chair.

"Brax?" Ricky whispered. "What is it?"

"He's not here." Brax says to her.

"Maybe he went out with some of his mates."

"His work bag is missing!"

"Is not just in the living room, as he does tend to leave it there a lot?" Ricky says as Brax closes the door and rushes into the living room.

Braxton House – Living Room

As Brax entered the living room he switched on the light and looked as the chair beside the door and Kyle's bag wasn't there.

"It's not in here either." Brax says to his girlfriend "He's missing Ricky!"

"Brax, don't go jumping to conclusions as there could be a perfectly good reason for him not coming home." Ricky tells him but its too late.

"CASEY!" Brax shouts as he opens the front door to go and get heath from the flat.

Casey comes running into the living room: "What's going on?"

"Kyle is missing!" Brax says as he returns with Heath and Bianca.

"Brax, are you actually sure that he is missing?" Bianca asks calmly.

"His bed hasn't been slept in and his work bag is missing so I would say yes. Plus, I have a bad feeling." Brax explains to his sister in law.

"Maybe he fell asleep at the restaurant again?" Heath suggests.

"Yeah or he could be at Lewis' place?" Casey says.

"Well get ready as we are going to go and find him." Brax says to his brothers "The girls can stay here in case he shows up."

The brothers go off to get changed as Bianca turns to Ricky: "Brax does realise that Kyle is an adult?"

"I said that to him." Ricky replied "Fancy a coffee?"

"Yeah go on then." Bianca says.

Angelo's – Freezer

While everyone was running round getting changed or making coffee, Kyle was pacing the length of the freezer while rubbing his hands up and down his arms in attempt to keep from freezing to death.

Why did I not put something in the way to stop the door from shutting? I knew that the door kept getting stuck and yet I was still stupid enough to come in here when no one else was around! Now I'm probably going to freeze to death in here!

1 hour and 20 minutes later…

Beach

Heath and Casey where walking down the beach shouting Kyle's name.

"KYLE!" They both shouted.

"He's not here Heath." Casey said to his brother.

"Yeah I know." Heath said as he looked up towards the Surf Club and noticed the light coming out off the restaurant "Hey Casey, let's try the restaurant."

"Sure." Casey said as the two of them ran up to the Surf Club.

Road in the Middle of Nowhere

Brax was currently driving round the roads surrounding the Bay in case Kyle was on one of them.

Where on earth is he? I never have this much problems with the other two? Ok, maybe I do but Kyle is the one that always seems to have me worried more. God I never though I'd say that in million years.

Angelo's

"Why's the light still on?" Casey asks Heath as they get to the top of the stairs.

"Kyle has probably fallen asleep again like I said to Brax." Heath says as they enter the restaurant expecting to see Kyle asleep at one of the tables.

"So where is he then?"

"Hmm, I don't know but his stuff is still here and his phone."

"Let's check the kitchen." Casey suggested.

Angelo's – Freezer

Kyle was sat against the freezer door battling to keep his eyes open when he could just make out two voices that sounded like they were coming from the other side of the door.

With as much strength as he could must Kyle started to bang on the door, hoping that whoever was on the other side could hear him.

Angelo's – Kitchen

As the two brother's looked around the kitchen they noticed Kyle wasn't in here either so they decided to go and check the gym.

Just as Casey took one final glance of the kitchen he heard a bang.

"Case hurry up would you!" Heath shouted as he wandered back into the kitchen.

"Shut up!" Casey said as he tried to make out where the noise is coming from.

"Don't tell me to shut up noodles!"

"I'm serious! Listen!" Casey shouted at him.

The two of them stopped talking and listened.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"That sounds like it's coming from the freezer." Heath said as the banging continued.

"You don't think?" Casey asked.

"One way to find out." Heath said "Give me a hand with this door."

Casey and Heath worked at the door until it started to move.

"KYLE!" They both shouted as the found Kyle sitting on the floor of the freezer.

"H H Hi!" Kyle shivered.

57 minutes later…

Angelo's

Brax came running into the restaurant to find his brother all sat round with a warm drink.

"Kyle!" Brax shouted.

"Hey Brax." Kyle says to his older brother.

"What happened?"

"I got stuck in the freezer."

"How?"

"Well the light was left on and then I saw a tub of ice cream sat on the floor so I went in, to place it on the shelf when the door shut itself."

"Or someone purposely shut it."

"No it shut its self Brax."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well it might have something to do with the fact that the door is broken and the owner didn't get it fixed before now." Kyle stated as he a took a sip of warm tea.

Brax just looked at his brother as the anger he had felt thinking someone had trapped Kyle in there changed to guilt as he realised he was the one that caused it.

"He's right Brax we all knew it was broken and we all told you but you didn't do anything about it." Casey says to his brother.

"I know you all did but I didn't think it was serious enough to worry about till now."

"Brax I told you yesterday afternoon that it needed fixing." Kyle reminds him "Also I'm now the seventh person to get stuck in there."

"Seventh? I thought only five other people had got stuck?" Casey quizzed his brother.

"Yeah there was but Emily got stuck in there yesterday while I was on my break."

"Oh!" Casey said.

Brax who had been listening to what his brother had been saying stood up: "Right first thing I'm getting on to someone to come and fix that door but for now Kyle gather your stuff as we are taking you to get checked over at the hospital to be safe and ten we are taking you home. Also, I'm covering your shift tomorrow and no arguing about it either."

Kyle quickly gathered his stuff and followed his brothers out of the restaurant.

Well, it's a lucky thing that Brax listened to his gut and raised the alarm, isn't it?! Otherwise, they'd have been dealing with a Kyle-sicle by early morning, and no-one wants that. Having spent half an hour inside a walk-in freezer myself, I really don't envy Kyle at all! Not fun! Glad Brax finally got the point and realised that it was all his fault!  Nice little one-shot.

Bianca and Ricky go have a coffee and a girly gossip and maybe a tub of ice cream while the rest of them run around like headless chickens. And we come close to having ourselves a snowman called Kyle shocking :o:o

Hmmm the doors broken Or the freezers haunted or cursed seven people get locked in :unsure: Very questionable well it is halloween wooooooo spooky

I am going to have to catch up on some of your other stories

Chapter 10

Yes or No

I normally roll my eyes at lovey dovey stories but this one was quite nice :lol::wub:

Chapter 11

People do Care even when they don't show it

This one was very dark maybe Kyle should invest in having a baseball bat behind the bar I don't think any sort of beer is worth getting beat up over silly people But at least Kyle got to see his movie in the end

Chapter 12

Prank Wars

Oh yes the Ketchep bomb I seen that for real and indeed it is epic haha

Luckliy I live on my own so unless I sleep walk in the night I'm quite safe from having a chicken stock cubed shower

Chapter 13

Sibling Comfort

Callie got grounded because her boyfriend was cheating on her now thats rough haha

Well done I'm now up to date look forward to your next Kyle adventure

Idea by Guest (fanfiction): Can you do a one shot where Kyle has a fever and was working in the restaurant. He collapses and all the brothers take care of him

Chapter 15 – Illness Brings Out People's Caring Side

Braxton House – Kyle's Bedroom

It was the middle of the night and Kyle was wide awake unable to sleep due to feeling hot. He kicked off the quilt and walked over to his bedroom window and opened it.

He stood there for a bit letting the cold breeze hit.

I should try and get some more sleep considering I have work in about eight hours.

Kyle thought to himself as he walked back over to his bed and lay back down choosing to leave the quilt off.

8 hours later…

Brax and Ricky were sat at the table having breakfast when Heath and Bianca appeared.

"Food!" Heath shouted as he grabbed a bowl and filled it.

"Hungry much?" Ricky asked.

"Sorry, Heath forgot to go shopping yesterday so we have no food." Bianca states as she sits down.

"No surprise there then." Ricky said, causing them to laugh.

Casey came wandering in yawning.

"Morning." The four people at the table say to him.

"Morning!" Casey replied then turns to oldest brother "Hey Brax, has Kyle gone to work yet?"

"He better have or he's going to be in trouble, why?" Brax asks curiously.

"Well I walked past his bedroom door and could hear his phone alarm going off."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Cheers Casey, I think I'll go check to make sure." Brax says as he stands up and leaves the room.

"Someone is going to be in trouble with the boss for being late!" Heath stated before putting another spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

Kyle was still fast asleep when Brax entered his bedroom.

Walking over to the bed, Brax noticed how cold it was then he saw the window was open.

"Kyle!" Brax said as he shaked his brother's arm.

Kyle didn't move so Brax shook him again this time getting some response.

"Your late for work!" Brax shouted at him.

Kyle who was rubbing his eyes said: "No I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"It's only 12:30am so I can't be late."

"No Kyle, it's 9am therefore you should be at work now!" Brax says to his brother as he leaves the room.

"CRAP!" Kyle shouted as he stood and quickly sat back down again as he felt dizzy.

I better not be coming down with anything as I don't have the time for it.

Kyle thinks to himself then rushes round to get ready.

15 minutes later…

The others were sat talking when Kyle rushed in.

Grabbing his bag, Kyle quickly says goodbye to his family then leaves for work.

"He didn't have breakfast." Bianca says as they watch him leave.

"Jesus woman, he works in a restaurant he can grabs something to eat there." Heath says to his wife as he goes off to get ready to go to work as well.

4 hours later…

Angelos

It was in the middle of the rush hour for lunch and Kyle had a headache that had been building throughout the day.

Brax and Ricky had just entered the restaurant just as Kyle disappeared into the stock room.

"This place is packed." Ricky states.

"I know; this might have something to do with the amount of work Kyle has put into the place." Brax tells his girlfriend.

"Yeah your probably right, speaking of Kyle I wonder where he is?" Ricky said as they sat down at a table close to the bar.

"Hey Lewis, where's Kyle?"

"Hey Brax, I think he's in the stock room checking how much red wine we have left." Lewis tells Brax.

"Thanks Lewis." Brax says to his employee "I think I will go and check on him."

Angelos – Stockroom

While Brax and Ricky were asking Lewis where Kyle was, Kyle was taking stock of the amount of red wine they had left, which was not much.

"So, do we have enough red wine?" Brax says as he enters the stock room.

Kyle put his hand to his head as the headache was getting worse.

"Kyle, are you ok?"

"Yeah Brax I'm fine." Kyle replies "Also, I'm going to have order some more red wine tomorrow."

"Ok if your sure your fine, I will go back and sit down." Brax replies and leaves the room.

As Kyle watched Brax leave he thought to himself,

This headache is killing me and Brax just made that worse by talking to me! The reason I came in here was not to count the bottles of red wine but to get some peace and quiet!

Angelos

"Is he ok in there?" Ricky asks as Brax sits back down.

"Well he says he is fine but I don't believe him." Brax tells her.

"I'm sure if something is wrong he will tell you."

"Yeah your right." Brax replies.

"Of course I'm right!" laughs Ricky.

8 hours and 55 minutes later…

Kyle was putting away chairs with Brax when his two other brothers appeared.

"Me and Heath thought we would come up and help you finish tidying up." Casey said as he put down his bag.

"No you said we had to come and help. I wasn't given a choice in the matter." Heath tells them.

"Well thanks guys even if you didn't want to come and help Heath." Kyle says to his brothers.

"No problem." Casey answers him.

15 minutes later…

Angelos – Stock Room

While his brothers were stood waiting for him so they could leave, Kyle was placing the cash from the till in the safe.

After placing the money in the safe, Kyle stood back up but instantly felt dizzy again. Quickly shaking it off as if nothing happened Kyle left the room.

Angelos

As Kyle reentered the main restaurant, he walked round the bar and grabbed his bag off the nearby table and started to walk towards his three brothers when he suddenly stopped.

"Come on Kylie, I want to get home to my misses!" Heath shouted at his brother who just ignored him.

"Kyle?" Brax says to his brother.

"Yeah ok." Kyle said "I'm coming!"

Brax watches Kyle as he starts to move again towards him but again Kyle stops.

Kyle puts his hand to his head again and starts to close his eyes as he suddenly collapses and the world instantly turns black.

His three brothers watch in slow motion as Kyle falls to the floor without any warning.

"KYLE!" They all shout as Kyle hits the floor with a thud.

2 hours later…

Hospital – Exam Room

Kyle slowly starts to open his eyes and quickly closes them again as the light is to bright.

"Kyle?"

"Kyle, can you open your eyes for me?"

Kyle hears a voice that he recognises as Dr Nate Cooper and does what the man asks.

"Welcome back!" Nate says to his patient.

"What happened?" Kyle asks.

"You collapsed as you and your brothers were leaving the restaurant." Nate tells him "Which seems to be caused by the fever you are currently suffering from. Anyway now that your awake I think it will be safe enough for you to rest at home as long as you take the antibiotics that you are given."

"Don't worry Nate he will be taking them." Brax says as he stands in the doorway.

"That's good." Nate says "I will go and get the discharge papers for you to sign Kyle."

2 days later…

Kyle is sitting in his bed watching TV with Casey when there two older brothers come in and join them.

"Guys, I want to say something." Kyle says to them.

"What?" All three of them ask at the same time.

"Thank you."

"For what?" Casey asks.

"For looking after me the past couple of days, when you're all busy." Kyle states.

"Don't worry mate, when we are all ill you can look after us!" Brax tell his younger brother causing them all to laugh.

20 hours ago, pembie said:

Chapter 10

Yes or No

I normally roll my eyes at lovey dovey stories but this one was quite nice :lol::wub:

Chapter 11

People do Care even when they don't show it

This one was very dark maybe Kyle should invest in having a baseball bat behind the bar I don't think any sort of beer is worth getting beat up over silly people But at least Kyle got to see his movie in the end

Chapter 12

Prank Wars

Oh yes the Ketchep bomb I seen that for real and indeed it is epic haha

Luckliy I live on my own so unless I sleep walk in the night I'm quite safe from having a chicken stock cubed shower

Chapter 13

Sibling Comfort

Callie got grounded because her boyfriend was cheating on her now thats rough haha

Well done I'm now up to date look forward to your next Kyle adventure

I'm glad you enjoyed them all

Great chapter,

Poor Kyle, Brax is so strict on him. The guy had probably never been late for work and then he gets yelled at that one time. I wish that Brax would have seen how sick he was. Going to work wasn't a very smart option I don't think. It seems that Brax relies so much on Kyle. I loved the line Someone is going to be in trouble with the boss for being late!. Classic Heath! I'm glad that his brothers are looking after him though. I loved it so much. Every single One-shot has been amazing.

Can't wait for the next one. Please update soon. 

Archived