Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Helena said:

I'm really glad that I came up with the idea you did a fantastic job of writing it I really enjoyed reading it. Can you please write a one shot about the Braxton family having to self isolate  I think that that would be a really interesting story.

I'm glad you enjoyed i toyed with a few ideas before i wrote it but felt this idea would be more interesting to read. I will add it to the list but might leave it a while as the lockdown here the UK is driving me mad to the point where if me and my family dont get let out soon we might end up killing each other lol.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't updated since March but I have been so busy working on a new fanfic called Wedding Explosion ( https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13542097/1/Wedding-Explosion ) i would upload it on this site too but as you can only have two being wrote at the same time i thought i'd just provide a link to it instead. I've been getting that up to the same amount of chapters as the this one and Levels of Tragedy before continuing them.

Also, I'm so grateful for the reviews that I not only receive for this fanfiction but also my other one Levels of Tragedy and I love reading them. If you have any more one-shot ideas, please keep sending them to me via a direct message or as a comment and I will add them to the list.

Idea by Pamy (Fanfiction) : As for ideas how about a story about kyle and phoebe before he left Melbourne?

I'm changing this a little just so everyone knows.

Chapter 37 -  Goodbye is the Hardest Word to Say

Friday (1:45pm) …

Melbourne – Phoebe's Apartment – Kitchen

"So, what do you fancy doing tonight?" Phoebe asks her boyfriend as she places two plates down on the bench.

Kyle sits down handing her a fork: "Whatever."

"Whatever? Seriously?"

"Come on Pheebs, I don't mind you know that."

"I thought you might decide for a change." She laughs "Well why don't we go catch that film that came out last week?"

"You mean the one with Leonardo Di Caprio in?" Smiles Kyle as he knows what will happen.

Stuttering, Phoebe replies: "N no, wh why would I wan want to see that?"

"Oh, I don't know?" Kyle laughs "Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he's your all-time favourite actor."

"I can't help it. He's just so cute."

"Charming, should I just grab my stuff and go?"

"That's not what I meant, and you know it."

"Fine you win." Kyle says laughing "But I do have to pop home first and do some stuff."

"That's ok. Why don't I book it for 7pm? We can just meet there." Phoebe suggests which gets a nod of approval from Kyle.

With that they both go back to having their lunch before Kyle leaves.

Friday (5:08pm) 3 hours and 23 minutes later…

Melbourne – Kyle and Ryan's Place – Kyle's Bedroom

Kyle was currently sat in his room surrounded by boxes when his roommate and friend, Ryan entered with more.

Grabbing the boxes, Kyle says: "Thanks for helping me with all this mate."

"It's all good you know that." Ryan tells him "Have you told her yet?"

"No and you can't say anything to her."

"Kyle, you need to tell her what's going on." Ryan tries to convince him with no luck.

"I can't Ryan, she would try and talk me out of it." Kyle sighs as he places some more stuff in a box.

"You don't know that."

"Trust me, I do know that. Look, this my only chance to get to know him and it's what I've always wanted."

"Mate, the guy has just got of jail and you want to go on a road trip with him. Do you even know why he was in there?"

"No and I don't care. At the end of the day he's my dad and I have a chance to have a relationship with him and I'm not passing that up."

"I can tell I'm not going to talk you out of this." Ryan replies then grabs some of Kyle's books.

"No, you're not." Kyle says as he watches his friend "What are you doing?"

"Helping." Ryan responds.

With that they continue packing until Kyle had to get ready and leave to meet Phoebe at the Cinema.

Saturday (9:22am) 16 hours and 14 minutes later…

Melbourne – Café – Outdoor Seating Area

Kyle and Phoebe were currently sat having breakfast with their friends.

The group of friends were currently discussing plans for the weekend.

"Well I have work tomorrow." Phoebe sighs as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Same here." Kelly replies to her "What about everyone else?"

"Well me and Kyle have a guy's day planned." Ryan informs them all.

"Let me guess that includes watching the football and ordering take away?" Jemma asks them which causes the girls to laugh.

Sticking up for himself and Ryan, Kyle answers: "Hey we are entitled to a guy's day everyone in a while considering we are normally outnumbered when it comes to group activities."

That comments earns a high five from Ryan.

"Aww, they don't think they are manly enough when we pick what to do." Kelly laughs.

"Yeah that was proven last night when me and Kyle went to see the new Leo film." Phoebe lets them all know.

"Please tell me you didn't Kyle." Ryan says nearly choking on his drink.

"Phoebe wanted to see it so, I wanted her to be happy." Kyle replies which earns him a kiss from Phoebe.

"I'm seriously disgusted with you right now." Ryan informs him before continuing "This is exactly why we need a guy's day."

Once Ryan finishes speaking, the group all go back to eating then go their separate ways. With the girls heading to the mall and both Kyle and Ryan going to work.

Sunday (7:31am) 22 hours and 9 minutes later…

Melbourne – Kyle and Ryan's Place – Living Room

"Are you sure you want me to give her this letter?" Ryan asks as Kyle ties his shoes.

"Yes please. I know she'll try to call me but I'm turning my phone off for a couple of days just so nothing interrupts the most important time with my dad." Kyle replies to him.

"Well will you at least check in with me when you can just so one of us knows you're ok?"

"Aww, are you going to be worried Ry?"

"No." Ryan quickly says, "I just want to make sure that this man doesn't kill you."

"Not this again." Kyle sighs as he rolls his eyes.

"Mate, you still don't know why he went to jail in the first place, so I just want you to be safe."

"Fine, I promise I will check in." Kyle says as his phone buzzes with a text.

"That him?" Ryan asks.

"Yep, he's outside." Kyle says grabbing the only bag he is taking with him.

Walking towards the door and opening it, Kyle turns and gives Ryan a hug.

"Good Luck mate." Ryan tells him.

"Thanks, and don't forget to give her the letter." Kyle reminds his friend.

With that Kyle leaves to join his dad on the little road trip they had planned, knowing he might never come back to Melbourne.

Oh dear Kyle is going to meet up with his dad.   I loved how Kyle got teased for seeing the Leonardo DiCaprio film with Phoebe.  I do think that Kyle should tell Phoebe what he is up to instead of giving her a letter.  Looking forward to reading more.

Oh no Kyle meeting up with his dad.Kyle getting teased for seeing a girly movie.  I agree with Helena re telling Phoebe verses giving her a letter. Looking forward to more  :)

Archived