Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

Great one shot. Aw young love with Kyle and Phoebe to adorable. Loved how Kyle was avoiding talking to her. He seems to have great friends even if they did put him in the deep end ??. I loved this and cannot wait for the next one. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Suzza101 said:

Great one shot. Aw young love with Kyle and Phoebe to adorable. Loved how Kyle was avoiding talking to her. He seems to have great friends even if they did put him in the deep end ??. I loved this and cannot wait for the next one. 

I know right what it's like to be young and in love haha. I currently writing up the first chapter of my new fanfic, so i might not update this one again till next week as i still have to come up with a title and summary for the new fanfic.

Well Kyle did well and managed to ask Phoebe out over a Chemistry beaker abit nerdy for a Braxton haha

What is this new flim and how does Phoebe know she wants to see it? :lol: Unless she isnt bothered and plans to sit with Kyle in the back row :wink:

• 1 month later...

Idea by Pembie (backtothebay): (Suggested after posting Reflection) maybe Ash could get in touch with Brax and somehow. Brax could give Kyle his kidney without him knowing it.. Like Kyle said he would take the kidney if he didn't know the person doing it.

Before reading this one i suggest you read chapter 5 - Reflection as this is a follow up to this one

Chapter 19 – Sometimes Secrets Can Save A Life

7 hours later….

Farmhouse - Paddock

It was 2:30am, and Ash was currently stood beside the empty paddock while looking at his phone.

Come on Ash! He needs to know what is happening, after all Kyle is his younger brother and if he finds out about this he would come back and kill me! But how would we go about it as I can't just go up to the doctor and say: "I have a kidney from someone who would like Kyle to have it." Can I? No, Ash you can't as that just sounds ridiculous.

Suddenly, Ash's phone rings.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ash looks at his phone and gulps when he sees the name on the caller ID, Will Spencer.

Ash: Hey mate!

Will: Hey, you don't sound to happy to hear from me Ash.

A: Sorry Brax, it's just been a long day. As there's a lot of stuff going on right now.

B: Like?

A: Kyle is in hospital.

Ash just blurts out as he didn't know how else to say it.

B: WHAT?!

A: Kyle is in hospital.

B: And you're only telling me now.

A: I didn't think you would need to know; it didn't seem to serious.

B: My own brother is in hospital! How can that not be serious?

A: Well it wasn't at first as he just had an infection, but…

B: But, what?

A: But then Kyle suffered a seizure.

B: A seizure!

A: Yeah and now his kidneys are shot.

B: You better explain everything right now!

3 hour and 39 minutes later…

After Ash had finished explaining to Brax what had happened the two of them came up with a plan on how to get Kyle a kidney without him knowing.

Ash: Are you sure this will work?

Brax: It has too, I can't just let Kyle die.

A: Can we really trust this guy?

B: Yes, he has helped me a lot already and he would surely help me with this. After all he only needs to call up the hospital say he works at a nearby hospital and has been ringing round the hospitals in the area as he has a kidney that he was meant to be giving to someone but unfortunately they passed away before they could get the transplant. So, due to the fact the kidney hasn't got long left before it will be useless he thought he would check see if there was any patients in the area needing one.

A: Fine, but if this doesn't work then what?

B: It will work!

With that Brax hung up the phone. Looking across the paddock he could just make out the sun rising and decided to head back into the house before Phoebe noticed he was missing.

As he walked back to the house, Ash thought to himself: at least Kyle will now have a chance of surviving this and he would never know that the kidney comes from someone he knows.

Note from author: I know this chapter is quite short but that is due to the fact that I have spent 2 months struggling to write this chapter which is probably why it is one of my worst chapters ever. The reason I struggled to write this one is although it was an excellent idea, I had no idea how I could get Brax's kidney to Kyle without them finding out Brax was still alive.

P.S. Please don't ask me to write a follow up to this chapter where Kyle actually receives the kidney because I think I will have a mental breakdown haha.

Great one shot!

i love the fact that Brax gave Kyle his kidney, I hated how Brax was a match for Kyle in the show but he couldn’t get the transplant done or he didn’t even know about it, so sad! 

I also loved how Brax got mad at Ash for not letting him know sooner about Kyle! You never stand between Brax and his family ??

Can’t wait to read the next one! 

Archived