Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idea by Braxton54 (Fanfiction): Can you please do a one shot where Kyle gets drunk and does drugs and Brax has to shout at him and ground him and take away his guitar as punishment.

Just so you are warned this will be a long one and when I say long, I mean long so I have decided to split this one shot into different parts, I hope no one minds as I felt this would be the only way to truly do this justice. I have also changed it a bit so I hope you don't mind Braxton54.

Chapter 28 - Experimenting Can Lead to Punishment Part 1

(11:25pm) …

Summer Bay – Aden's house – Living Room

"Dude this party is amazing!" Kyle yells over the music.

"Yeah well make the most of it as Roman is back tomorrow so no more parties until the next time he leaves town." Aden reminds his best friend.

"Yeah well next time the party will be at my place." Kyle laughs as he gets up to go get another drink.

As Kyle leaves the room, Axel watches from afar and thinks to himself that maybe now would be the right time to introduce Kyle Braxton to the world of drugs.

(11:32pm) 7 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Aden's House – Kitchen

Noticing Kyle near the back door talking to some people from school, Axel wanders over to him.

"Hey Kyle." Axel says to him.

Kyle stops talking and turns around to look at the misfit from school: "What do you want Axel?"

"I was just wondering if you would like to try something." Axel says quietly so no one can hear him "Instead of being the goodie two shoes all the time, why don't you play the part of rebel."

"What is it?" Kyle asks curiously as he was sick of being labelled with that nickname.

Axel sticks his hand in his pocket and then pulls it back out to reveal a little bag full of white powder.

"Is that what I think it is?" Kyle whispers to Axel.

"Why yes Kyle it is. Fancy giving it ago?" Axel asks him.

"Hell no." Kyle states then tries to move.

"Come on Kyle! If you do this, then no one will call you a goodie two shoes any more or nerd for that matter."

Kyle thinks to himself for a couple of minutes and imagines what it would be like to no longer be called those names by anyone at school.

Noticing the look on Kyle's face, Axel smiles then says to him: "I know you want to Kyle so why don't you follow me and we can really get this party started."

Watching Axel leave the room, Kyle knows that it's a bad idea but in the end, he feels his legs following in the direction that Axel just went.

(11:59pm) 27 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Aden's House – Aden's Bedroom

Once Kyle had joined Axel, he closed the bedroom door and made sure that no one interrupted what they were about to do.

"So, what do we do now then?" Kyle asks as he has no idea about this stuff.

"Now we take out my little friend and put it into lines on the desk and then we snort it all up." Axel informs him "Here I'll show you how it's done."

Axel puts all the powder on the desk and place it into lines, he then rolls some paper up and sniffs the powder. He then hands it over to Kyle once he was done then Kyle copies exactly what Axel had just done.

(12:42pm) 42 minutes later…

"Kyle!" A voice says as he feels something shake him.

"Kyle! Get up!" the voice says again.

Kyle opens his eyes to find his brother leaning over him.

"Wha What's going on?" Kyle slurs as he sits up.

"Dude, how much have you had to drink?" Casey asks his brother as he sits down beside him.

Kyle shakes his head as he tries to remember what happened, then he suddenly remembers the great feeling he had after taking whatever Axel had given him.

"Bro, we better head home otherwise Brax will kill us. We promised to be home by 1am." Casey reminds him then stands up and offers Kyle a hand.

Kyle looks up at his brother, knowing Casey is right he grabs the hand then stands up and follows his brother out the room.

(10:24am) 9 hours and 42 minutes later…

Summer Bay - Braxton House – Living Room

"So, do you reckon Kyle and Casey had a good time at the party last night?" Bianca asks as she joins the others round the table.

"How do you know about the party?" Ricky asks curiously.

"The thing with teenagers is, when there is party about to take place, they don't shut up about it." Bianca laughs "Plus the parties that have been going at Aden's house while Roman is away are well known."

Brax who sits down at the table with his cup of coffee quizzes his sister-in-law: "What are you on about?"

"Well let's just say the parties that happen when Roman isn't home get spread around the school like wild fire. Everyone talks about it but when they see a teacher, they tend to stop but someone just happened to pass a note round one of my classes the other day mentioning the party from last night so I that's how I knew about this one." Bianca tells them all.

"Some of those kids at Summer Bay High are pretty stupid." Heath remarks which earns him a slap from his wife.

Looking at the doorway, Brax says to everyone: "What time do you think the boys got home last night?"

"Well you told them 1am so I'm assuming that's when they got home." Ricky points out causing everyone to laugh.

At the same time…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Kyle's Bedroom

Kyle was still asleep, until a beeping sound woke him up.

Beep Beep

Beep Beep

Leaning over to his bedside cabinet, Kyle grabbed his phone and looked at the message he had just received.

Axel: Hey Kyle, just wondering if you enjoyed last night?

Kyle reads the message Axel had sent him and remembered the great feeling he had then replied.

Kyle: Hey Axel! Yeah, I did thanks.

A: You were defo a rebel last night mate!

K: You sure?

A: Yeah mate I'm 100% sure. No one will be calling you a goodie two shoes any more.

K: I'm glad that name is annoying!

A: Well if you want…

K: If I want, what?

A: Well I was going to suggest that if you want to make sure that name defo goes away, you could do again. That's if you want to.

Kyle reads the message that Axel had sent him twice, just to make sure he understand what Axel was saying. He knew that if he did it again Brax might find out and he would be in trouble. However, the feeling whatever the stuff was had given him was amazing and he wanted to experience it again if he could.

K: I want too. When and where?

A: Well how about you come round my place for about 11:30?

Looking at the clock, Kyle notices he has about an hour before he would need to be there, so he quickly replies.

K: No bother mate, see you then!

Kyle placed his phone back on his bedside table and quickly went about getting ready.

(11:58am) 1 hour and 34 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Axel's house – Axel's Bedroom

Kyle had been at Axel's place for 28 minutes and he was still waiting to do more of what ever that powder had been last night.

Wandering back into his bedroom after saying bye to his mum and sister who were going on a girls' shopping spree, Axel sat down on his bed.

"So, when are going to do this?" Kyle asked his new friend.

Axel turned to face Kyle and said: "Well I don't have any more of the powder form on me so I thought we could try when of the other ways."

"Which is?" Kyle asked curiously.

Standing up and walking over to his chest of drawers, Axel opened a drawer and pulled out two vials and two syringes.

"This is what I have at the moment." Axel says as he approaches Kyle and shows him what he has.

Looking at the stuff in Axel's hands Kyle thinks that it might not be such a good idea, but he wants to make sure he is never called a goodie two shoes again and knows that this is the only way he can be totally sure that he won't be.

"Fine, but you are going to have to help as I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Don't worry Kyle, I wasn't going to let you do it without knowing what to do first." Axel says.

"Good, now shall we do this?" Kyle asks.

With that Axel goes about showing Kyle what he needs to do and how to prepare the syringe. He then hands the syringe to Kyle and tells him to place it in the crook of his elbow and making sure not to damage anything push it into the skin then releases the liquid.

As Kyle forces the drug into his body, Axel smiles to himself knowing that he has eventually corrupted his ex-best friend's new best friend and a member of the Braxton Family.

Idea by Braxton54 (Fanfiction): Can you please do a one shot where Kyle gets drunk and does drugs and Brax has to shout at him and ground him and take away his guitar as punishment.

Please read chapter 28 before this one, as this is a multi-chapter one shot.

Chapter 28 - Experimenting Can Lead to Punishment Part 2

2 days later (8:35am)…

Summer Bay – Summer Bay High – Lockers

It was Monday morning and the start of a new school day; Kyle Braxton was stood by his locker sorting his books out when Aden came over.

"Hey Kyle!" Aden greeted as he approached his best friend.

Kyle stops what he was doing and looks up: "Hey mate. How was your weekend?"

"Not too bad. Me and Nicole spent the whole of Saturday morning cleaning the house before Roman got home."

"Did he suspect anything?"

"Nope, the man is still ignorant to the whole party thing." Aden laughed "Anyway, what about you?"

"What about me?" Kyle questioned his friend.

"How was your weekend?"

"Oh, it was pretty much the same as usual."

"So, neither of us did anything interesting this weekend then."

"Guess not."

Just as Aden was about to reply, he noticed his girlfriend enter the building.

"Aden?"

"Sorry mate, what did you say?"

"I was asking if you fancied going to the Den at lunch?"

"I don't know mate; I'll see what Belle is up to and I will let you know."

"Cool." Kyle sighed.

"Anyway, I better go and say hello to Belle. So, I'll see you in class." Aden says as he grabs his stuff out of his locker and walks away to find Belle.

Typical, I'm once again dumped for Belle. This is getting annoying now!

Kyle was interrupted from his chain of thought when he noticed Axel appear beside him.

"Axel." Kyle says.

"Kyle." Axel says back.

"What?"

"I didn't hear back from you after you left mine on Saturday."

"Yeah, sorry I got home and crashed. Then had to work on Sunday."

"That was too bad, I had some more stuff that thought I would share with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but you didn't answer my messages."

"Do you still have it?" Kyle asks as he lowers his voice so no one could hear him but Axel.

Smiling as he knew that he had Kyle hooked already, Axel replies: "You are one lucky human being my friend. I thought you might want to give it another go so I kept some for you."

"Do you have it with you?"

"No, if I brought it to school I would be expelled. However, if you want at lunch we can go back to mine?"

Forgetting about Aden, as he knew Belle probably has other plans and Aden would be with her, Kyle answers with: "Yeah why not, should I meet you here at lunchtime then?"

RING! RING!

RING! RING!

"Yeah I'll see you then." Axel replies just as the bell goes off to signal the first warning to get to class.

Kyle quickly grabs his stuff and heads off to class leaving Axel to think.

This plan of mine was genius! Plus, it didn't take him as long as I thought it would guess Barrett won the bet after all. I'll have to let him know when I see him tonight.

(12:05pm) 3 hours and 30 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Summer Bay High – Lockers

After thinking about what he was going to do at lunchtime throughout the whole of his morning lessons, Kyle was currently stood back where he said he would meet Axel.

"Sorry, I'm late dude." Axel says as he walks over to Kyle.

"That's ok. I haven't been here that long." Kyle informs his new friend "Shall we go?"

"Yeah let's go." Axel answers as he leads the way out of the school.

(12:25pm) 20 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Axel's House – Axel's Bedroom

"You ready mate?" Axel wonders as he watches Kyle finish setting everything up.

"Yeah." Kyle responded, "Are you not going to do it?"

"I would mate but I only kept enough back for you but I'm going to get some more tonight if you fancy doing more later?"

"I don't know…"

"Why don't you know?"

"Well is it safe?"

"Is what safe?"

"To do this more than once in a day?"

"Mate, it is perfectly safe don't worry about it. Now are you sure you don't need to back at school for 1pm?"

"Then yeah I'm up for doing more tonight." Kyle smiles "I have a double free after lunch so don't need to head back to school. I was just going to head home after lunch anyway."

"Cool, if you want you can hang here then we can go get the stuff and come back." Axel asks his new 'friend'.

"Thanks, I'll do that. Anyway, let's get on with this." Kyle replies.

Taking the stuff, he carefully injects it into his body. As soon as the drug entered Kyle's body, he started to feel relaxed which in turn led to him falling asleep.

(12:40pm) 15 minutes later…

Once he was sure that Kyle was asleep, Axel took out his phone and started to take pictures. He then proceeded to send them to Josh Barrett, as he knew the guy was currently suspended from Mangrove River High and decided to cheer him up as he also knew that his mum had grounded him so he couldn't leave the house either.

Axel also quickly texts his dealer and asks him for the stronger form of heroin.

(12:55pm) 15 minutes later…

Unfortunately for Axel, he didn't have a double free after lunch he only had a single free period then maths, so he had to go back to school, but he had left Kyle a note to inform him that he was welcome to stay until he got back from school. His mum wasn't going to be back until 9pm that night and his dad was out of town on business. Plus, his younger sister was staying at friend's house due to them having a group assignment. Therefore, Kyle wouldn't be disturbed.

(4:55pm) 4 hours later…

Before Axel had headed straight home, he decided to get the stuff from his dealer.

When he did return home, the house had been quiet but then he went to his room and found Kyle watching funny videos on the internet.

"Sorry I was late getting back mate." Axel says as he puts his bag beside his desk "Did you get the note I left you?"

Putting his phone away, Kyle looks at his friend and replies: "That's ok I only woke up an hour and a half ago. Since then I texted Brax to let him know that I wasn't coming straight home as I was going to the library until a friend had finished his lesson. Also, I did get the note thanks."

"Did Brax really fall for that?"

"Yeah, it's me I'm meant to be a goodie two shoes or a nerd remember." Kyle remarked causing the both of them to laugh.

"True, very true. So, my dealer sent me a message saying I could pick the stuff up early which is why I was late getting back."

"Wow, is it normally this early?"

"Just depends on if he already has some on him or not."

"Great customer service then." Kyle laughs.

"Pretty much. Anyway, are you ready to do more?" Axel asks.

Kyle instantly pulls his sleeve up, which lets Axel know that Kyle was ready.

(8:23pm) 3 hours and 28 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House

After waking up from doing more of the drugs and also throwing up, Kyle had thought it would be a good idea to head home so Brax didn't suspect that anything was wrong.

As soon as he approached the house, Kyle was instantly aware of the TV blaring from the living room and was prepared for when he entered the house.

(8:25pm) 2 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Living Room

"Hey Brax, Ricky." Kyle says as he puts his bag on the chair beside the door.

"Hi Kyle. How was school?" Ricky asks the boy who had become like a younger brother to her.

Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a drink, Kyle shouts: "It was good. Spent an hour studying in the library and working on an essay that is due in on Friday. Then me and a friend from history class headed back to his house to work on the assignment we had been given during second period."

"Sounds like you've had a busy day." Brax says as Kyle re-enters the room and sits down.

"Yeah but it was all good though. I take it Casey is out with Ruby still?"

"Well he should have been back at 8pm but he called to say the film was going to run over so he was going to walk Ruby home and then come home himself."

"Well at least he let you know that it was going to run over."

"See Brax, even Kyle agrees with me."

"What do I agree with?"

"That it was good of Casey to tell Brax about the situation instead of not bothering." Ricky points out then goes on to say "Brax, wanted to punish Casey as he would be late back."

"Brax, you are aware Casey is 16, right?"

"Yes Kyle, I am very much aware just like I know that you are 17." Brax laughs.

"I just wanted to check. Anyway, I want to finish this essay then get an early night so I will see you in the morning." Kyle says standing up but then quickly sitting back down.

Both Brax and Ricky stop watching the TV and instead they are focused on Kyle.

"Kyle, are you okay?" Ricky quizzes him.

"Yeah, I just stood up to quickl…" Kyle stopped mid-sentence and put his hand to his mouth before running out of the room to the bathroom.

Watching Kyle run out the room, Ricky turns to Brax: "Something tells me he won't be going to school tomorrow."

Brax nods in agreement: "It's probably a 24-hour thing and I don't mind him missing a day of school considering he is never off anyway."

With that Brax stands up and leaves the room to go check on his younger brother.

(12:32pm) Next Day…

Brax had been true to his word and decided to keep Kyle off school to be safe as he didn't want to have send Kyle there just for the school nurse to send him home again.

Everyone was currently out: Casey was at school and everyone was else was at work. He had texted Axel that morning explaining that he wasn't going to be in school today and was wondering if he could bring more stuff round at lunch. If Brax did end up coming home to check on him Axel had suggested to Kyle that he should get all of the school work Kyle would miss for the day and bring it over.

So now the two them were currently sat in Kyle's room and had just injected more drugs into their system. Only the thing was Axel hadn't really done any he let Kyle go first that way he wouldn't know if Axel had done it or not.

Making sure that Kyle was fast asleep, Axel went about cleaning everything up and then left to head back to school before anyone came back. He also made sure to leave more of the drugs for Kyle and then sent a text to his phone to let him know where he had hidden them in Kyle's bedroom.

(3:16pm) 2 hours and 44 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Living Room

Brax had decided to leave the restaurant early so he could go check on Kyle and make sure that he was ok.

When Brax entered the house, he was surprised to find the place silent, he thought that by now Kyle would be feeling better and doing either the homework he said that someone would probably drop off for him at lunchtime at the dining room table or watching the TV due to feeling better.

Hmm I wonder where he is? I genuinely thought he would be better by now. Maybe he is in his room doing his homework in there instead.

Brax stops wondering where Kyle is and heads to his brother's bedroom to check on him.

(3:19pm) 3 minutes later…

When Brax entered Kyle's room he was surprised to find him fast asleep.

I guess this is more than just a 24-hour bug! Oh well guess he is taking another day off school and if he still isn't better tomorrow, I'm taking him to get checked out at the hospital.

Quietly, so not to wake his younger brother, Brax leaves the room and closes the door.

(10:45am) Next Day…

Summer Bay – Braxton House – Garden

"So, what you going to do about Kyle?" Ricky asks as they return from the beach.

Putting his board back where it belongs, Brax speaks: "I think I might go and get him checked out at the hospital. He was up all night throwing up and I'm slightly worried that it might be something worse."

"Or you're just worrying about nothing and it just a normal sickness bug that will run its course and then Kyle will be back to normal."

"Maybe you're right and I'm just worrying."

"Brax, there's something you should know about me."

"What's that then?"

"I'm always right." Ricky laughs "Anyway, why don't you suggest to him that he helps you out at the restaurant as it will get him out the house so he will be able to get some fresh air and you can also keep an eye on him,"

"I should know that by now." Brax responds to his girlfriend "Also that's not a bad idea but he can do school work instead of helping me."

With that Brax heads inside to wake Kyle up and let him know what was going to happen during the day.

(10:50am) 5 minutes later…

Brax had knocked on the door and then entered Kyle's bedroom to find him flat out asleep with one leg hanging out of the bed.

"Kyle." Brax says as he shakes his brother's shoulder to wake him up.

Slowly, Kyle opens his eyes and yawns.

"Time to get up mate. Your coming to the restaurant with me so I can keep an eye on you." Brax informs Kyle then leaves the room to allow his brother to get ready.

Great! I have to go with Brax to work, I was planning on taking the stuff that Axel said he had left me. Unless I hide it in one of my pockets and take it with me. Hopefully I won't fall asleep like I have every other time.

Kyle finishes thinking to himself and gets out of bed and gathers his clothes and heads to the bathroom to grab a shower before Brax can.

(1:58pm) 3 hours and 8 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Angelos – Main Restaurant Area

Kyle had ended up taking his school bag with him so he could do the homework that he never got around to doing yesterday, it was also the perfect place for him to hide the stuff he would need.

Ten minutes ago, Kyle had been able to escape from Brax who had to go and sort out an issue with the Gym as Heath wasn't there to sort it this allowed Kyle to go to the toilet, he also took the stuff with him. He had that amazing feeling of being on cloud nine. Thankfully this time he hadn't felt sleepy and was able to gather the items back up and roll down his shirt sleeve quickly. He was also able to hide the items back in his school bag before Brax had returned from downstairs.

When Brax did return from the Gym, he found Kyle in same place doing his homework: "How you feeling mate?"

Kyle doesn't look up as he is in the middle of writing, but he does reply with: "I feel a lot better thanks for asking Brax."

"I'm glad, you can go back to school tomorrow if that is definitely the case." Brax says then walks off into the kitchen to sort out the menu for a party of six that had reserved a table for tonight.

(2:29pm) 31 minutes later…

Ugh, I feel like I'm going to be sick. What is this stuff that Axel left as it didn't do this to me the first a couple of times at trying it?

Kyle is broken from his train of thought as Brax reappears from the Kitchen.

From where he was stood Brax, carefully observes Kyle. He instantly notices that Kyle has gone really pale again and he can almost make out the tiny beads of sweat that were starting to form on his brother's forehead.

"Kyle, are you okay?" Brax queried.

Kyle didn't answer straight away so Brax had to asked the question again.

Eventually Kyle looked at his brother before he stood up.

"Where are you going?" Brax asks thinking to himself that Kyle really shouldn't stand up as he didn't seem to be very steady on his feet.

Kyle starts to speak: "I I'm goin going to the toil toile…"

Kyle doesn't get a chance to finish the sentence as before Brax could reach him, Kyle collapsed on the floor and started to have a seizure.

"KYLE!" Brax yells as he races over to his younger brother.

Kneeling down beside him, Brax moves stuff out the way so Kyle can't injure himself on anything and then pulls out his phone to call an ambulance.

(2:51pm) 22 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Yabbie Creek – Hospital - Corridor

Doctor Rachel Holden had just started her shift for the day at the hospital. When she heard a shout from behind her.

"RACHEL!" Brax yelled as he spotted the doctor who lived next door.

Rushing over, Rachel asked: "What we got?"

One of the paramedics responded: "Kyle Daniel Braxton, aged 17. Has been unwell for the past two days. His brother said that he started feeling fine about 51 minutes ago but then 22 minutes ago, he started to slur his speech before collapsing and started to have a seizure."

"Right get him into to Trauma Room 1." Rachel says once the paramedic had finished speaking. She then turns to Brax and asks him "Do you know what might have caused Kyle to become unwell?"

"No, I have no idea he was fine Monday morning but when he got home that night he was sick. Me and Ricky thought it might be a 24-hour thing, so I kept him off school yesterday but he was then up all last night being sick. So, I thought maybe if I took him with me to work, he could get some fresh air and he started to get better but about 25 minutes ago he got worse again." Brax fills the doctor in.

Rachel could clearly see the worry on her neighbour's face and promised she would get to the bottom of whatever was causing this.

Brax stood and watched as the doctor walked away to help his brother and quickly sent a text message to everyone explaining what had happened.

(3:47pm) 53 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Yabbie Creek – Hospital – Waiting Room

Everyone had eventually gathered in the waiting room of the hospital. It had been nearly an hour since Brax watched his brother get taken away and he hadn't heard anything. So, when the others showed up at the hospital demanding to know what was going on, he couldn't give them any answers.

Suddenly the door opened and Rachel entered.

"Brax." Rachel said once she was in the room.

Quickly standing up, Brax demanded: "What's going on? It's been nearly an hour and no one has bothered to let me know what was happening?"

"Brax calm down!" Ricky states knowing Brax shouting at Rachel won't help Kyle.

"I wanted to be 100 percent sure about what we were dealing with before I came in and informed you of how Kyle was doing."

Bianca jumps into the conversation thinking it was best: "So, you know what's wrong then?"

"Yes we do." Rachel sighs.

"What is it Rachel?" Brax asks her noticing the look on the doctor's face.

"I don't know how to tell you this Brax but I sent Kyle's blood off to the lab and had it rushed straight through so we could find out what was going on. When we got the test results back, I had to ring the lab to be sure that they hadn't mixed up the results."

"Why did you think they had mixed them up?" Heath asks.

"Well when the results came back it said that Kyle had…" Rachel trailed off as she really didn't know how to tell them all this.

"Kyle had what?" Ricky quizzes her friend as she starts to become worried that it could be something serious.

"Kyle had large amounts of heroin in his system."

The room became silent once the words had left her mouth, everyone was stunned as they thought they weren't hearing her correctly.

Breaking the silence, Bianca asks: "Are you sure? As this is Kyle we are talking about?"

"We are sure, that's why I rang the lab to double check as I couldn't believe it myself." Rachel told them "Do any of you know when Kyle started taking drugs or why? I'm not judging, I just want to prevent it from getting any worse."

Casey who had been sat listening to the conversation, remembered how Kyle had gone missing for a long time while they were at Aden's party and when he did find him, he thought that he was drunk. Also, how he started to see Kyle talking to Axel at the party and on Monday."

"I don't know if this has anything to do with it but at the party on Friday, I couldn't find Kyle so we could head home. When I did find him, he was passed out on Aden's bed and there was what appeared to be the remnants of white powder on Aden's desk." Casey spoke up he then continued "Also, I saw him talking to Axel at the party then they both disappeared that must have been where they were going. He was also with Axel on Monday at lunchtime and never returned back to school like you said he told you. Axel also dropped his homework off yesterday."

"Are you sure Casey?" Brax asked his baby brother.

Casey nodded his head.

Thinking now was the best time to tell them, Rachel pointed out: "You can go and see him now but beware he had a lot of it in his system, so he is going to go through withdrawals I'm afraid."

She then told them which room Kyle was in and they all thanked her then exited the waiting room to go see Kyle.

(4:08pm) 21 minutes later…

Summer Bay – Yabbie Creek – Hospital – Kyle's Room

When they all entered the room, they were surprised to find Kyle awake.

Sitting up quickly, Kyle said: "Look Brax, I know your angry but I'm sor…"

Brax cut his brother before he had a chance to finish what he was saying: "You are in so much trouble. When I say trouble, I mean it. Firstly, say goodbye to your freedom as you are grounded till your 18th birthday. Secondly, your guitar is no longer yours, that will be given back to you when I feel like you can be trusted again."

Kyle just stares at his brother and knows that what Brax had just told him was probably the start of a very long list of punishments. He knew that at the end of the day he deserved everything he got as Rachel had told him what could happen if he continued taking drugs and didn't want that to happen.

"Thirdly, no more Axel! I mean it this kid seem like bad news and I don't want you hanging around him any more so I want your phone when we get home, so I can delete his number. Also, your phone is now…" Brax continues with the punishments for the next two hours until visiting hours were over and they all got kicked out to let Kyle get some rest.

Archived