Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

Thanks for your message I had forgotten that I had given you this idea

It's short yes but as you say they have to move fast before the kidney becomes useless haha Very fast paced and too the point

So no follow ups ah shame but I don't want to cause you any breakdowns that wouldn't be good. Even though if you ever wanted I have a few ideas to how Brax could get to Kyle bearing in mind though you probaly are after the serious kind of story where my ideas are quite silly  haha

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys the author here, sorry it has taken so long to get this out I've been currently busy with work and exams at uni. but now i'm finished for the year and season so i am free to return to my fanfiction and my loyal readers. I have also been updating my new fanfic, Levels of Tragedy so please give that a read if you have time. Anyway on with the one-shots.

Idea by Bonnie Sveen Fan (fanfiction): This was cute, could we maybe actually see the wedding?

Before reading this chapter I would advise you read Chapter 10: Yes or No? As this chapter is a follow up to that one.

Chapter 20 - I Do

Summer Bay – Beach

"Heath, don't put that bench there it needs to be over where the fire will be." Kyle shouts to his brother as he notices him placing the bench in the wrong place.

Heath places the bench down then says to Brax: "I thought it was the chick who was meant to go all bridezilla."

"It is meant to be the chick." Brax laughs.

"Will you two stop talking and get back to helping!" Kyle shouts at his brothers.

Irene's House – Living Room

"Thank you April for letting me keep the dress her and also Irene thank you for letting me stay here tonight." Phoebe says with excitement.

"It's no both darl." Irene tells her.

"I wonder how the beach is looking?" Sasha says thinking about how the guys will have decorated ready for the ceremony and reception.

"Knowing that Kyle is in charge it will probably be perfect and he will also be shouting at the guys." Phoebe laughs causing everyone else to join in.

"Probably!" They all say in agreement.

Next day…

Braxton House – Living Room

After finishing up late last night and then going back to the beach this morning to add the finishing touches, the boys were now currently getting ready.

"So Kylie, there's still one more thing you haven't chosen yet." Heath says to his brother while doing his tie.

"What's that then Heath?" Kyle asks his brother as he ran a checklist through his head to make sure he didn't forget anything.

"Well you still haven't chosen your best man yet."

Casey and Brax who were sat at the table both nodded when Kyle looked at them.

"He's right Kyle you still don't have one." Brax says to his younger brother remembering how heath had picked him during his stag do.

Looking at his three brothers, Kyle knew he had to chose one of them so he says: "Casey, will you be my best man?"

"CASEY!" Both Brax and Heath shout with a look of confusion on their faces.

"Yes Casey. So what do you say?"

Casey, who was probably the most shocked out of them all stood up and walked over to his brother: "Are you sure? I mean, I would think I would be the last person you would pick to be best man."

"Casey, I chose you therefore that means I want you."

"But I don't understand why you chose me?" Casey asks him again.

"Well, even though we hated each other for a long time after I came to the Bay and me, Brax and Heath got along a lot quicker than we did. I see you now as not only my baby brother but also my best friend and I couldn't think of anyone else to have by my side on my big day." Kyle states to him.

"Aww Kylie, aren't you so sweet wanting your best friend by your side." Heath jokes.

Looking at one another then looking at Heath, the two youngest Braxtons shout: "Shut up Heath!"

With that the four brothers continue to get ready.

Irene's House – April's Room

While over at Irene's house the girls had just finished helping Phoebe get ready and now Ricky was taking some more photos of the bride and her bridesmaids.

"Ricky, thank you so much for agreeing to do mine and Kyle's wedding photos." Phoebe says again.

Ricky places her camera in the camera bag: "Your joking right. Of course I don't mind doing the photos, I would have been offended if neither of you had asked me and got someone else to do them."

"Well we did think about it as we wanted you to enjoy today as well but when it came down to it we knew that you were the only person who could capture the best photos of me and Kyle because you know both of us so well."

"Aww thank you Pheebs." Ricky says to her friend "I can't wait to have you join the family properly."

"I can't wait either." Phoebe laughs.

Watching her friend laugh, Sasha asks: "What's so funny Pheebs?"

"Well I just thought I always had a feeling that me and Kyle would end up marrying each at some point in our lives but I always thought that I would becoming Mrs Bennett not Mrs Braxton." She laughs again just as April handed her a glass of champagne.

1 hour and 31 minutes later…

The Beach

"Kyle, you need to stop pacing." Casey tells his obviously nervous brother.

"I can't help it." Kyle tells him then explains "I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my entire life and that includes the possibility of me having ended up in jail after what I did to both you and Tamara."

"Woah you must really be nervous."

Walking over Brax asks: "Who's nervous?"

"Who do you think?"

"Kyle don't worry mate, Pheebs loves you and today will be perfect you'll see." Brax tells him "Oh that's Ricky, they are nearly here."

45 minutes later…

The wedding ceremony was now half way through and both Kyle and Phoebe had decided to write their own vows for this special day.

"Millions of people around the world spend a lot of their time finding that one special person to be called their true love. Some are lucky to find the person they want to call as their significant other while others spend the rest of their lives looking for that true love but never finding it. I count myself as among the lucky ones to have finally found you." Kyle says as he takes the ring from Casey, "I Kyle, take you as you are. I love you for who you are now and who you will become. I promise that I will listen to you, no matter what it is that you want me to hear. I will promise to learn from you so we can grow old together. I promise to support you all the time and I will accept your support. I will be with you celebrating your triumphs. When you mourn, I will mourn with you as though your sufferings were my own. I will always love you and have faith in you. Through all our years. And all that life may bring us."

Kyle places the ring on Phoebes finger as a tear runs down her face.

"Today, the day that I said I love you and the day that I knew you were the one for me. Those were the best days of my life." Phoebe says as she too takes the ring from Casey, "I love and cherish you unconditionally, i.e. without hesitation. I promise to love, encourage, trust and respect you for who you are and who you will become. As we build a family, we will create a home that is filled with laughter, learning and compassion. I vow to work with you to creating our relationship of equality knowing that the two of us will build a life that's far better that we could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my husband. I accept you for who you are and I offer myself in return. I will not only care and stand beside you but I will also share with you the life's adversities and laugh with you for all the joys from this day and all the days of our lives."

Phoebe then places the ring on Kyle's finger. The Ordainant then tells the couple that: "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your bride."

With out being told a second time, Kyle takes Phoebe and kisses her while his brother pats his back and everyone at the wedding claps for the new couple.

• 2 weeks later...

Idea by Braxtonboyzz123 (fanfiction): One when Kyle is getting picked on in high school because he's so smart but he doesn't tell the boys and they find out from Bianca. They get really mad and tell him that they have to tell them if anything like this is happening so that they can fix it.

Casey being something like 13

Kyle - 15

Heath - 24

Brax - 26/27

Or anything like that just there being a biggish gap so that it can be more protective.

Chapter 21 – Bullying Is Not Something You Should Hide

Braxton House – Kyle's Bedroom

It was Monday and a day that Kyle was not looking forward to.

Maybe I can fake being ill but there again I don't think Brax would fall for it although Heath might.

Kyle's phone suddenly lights up and buzzes from where it was on his desk.

Text Message

Dillon: Can't wait to see you at school today Loser. I've been bored all weekend thanks to you getting me in trouble at school on Friday I'm now grounded for the next couple of weeks meaning I'm going to be even more bored.

Kyle gulps knowing what that means, if Dillon is bored he will spend his time all week torturing him during lessons and in between them.

"KYLE!" a voice shouts through the house "You're going to be late!"

Kyle sighed and grabbed his stuff then left his room.

Braxton House – Living Room

"Here he is, we are going to be late." 13-year-old Casey says as soon as he spots Kyle.

"Sorry Case I was making sure I had all my stuff." Kyle tells his baby brother.

Heath and Bianca wander into the main house when they spot both the two youngest Braxtons.

"Have you two not left yet?" Heath asks.

"No we haven't and Kyle is to blame as per usual." Casey states.

Bianca who was about to leave for work, said to the boys: "Come on, I'll give you a lift otherwise you will be late."

"Thank you Bianca." Casey says as he says bye to Heath then goes outside and waits by the car.

Kyle slowly picks up his bag: "Thanks Bianca but I would still rather walk as its less embarrassment."

"Not happening every time you walk you are always late and end up missing first period." Bianca reminds him as she pushes him out the front door.

2 hours and 9 minutes later…

Summer Bay High – Lockers

Kyle was at his locker when he felt something being thrown at him. As he turned round a piece of wet paper hit him in the face.

"Whoops I guess I hit you by accident." Dillon laughs as both himself and his gang of so called friends walk over to Kyle.

"That was not an accident." Kyle says under his breath.

"What was that nerd?"

"I said that was not an accident and don't call me nerd."

"Did you all hear that the nerd told us to stop calling him that?" Jake says.

"I'm more hurt that he is accusing me of lying." Dillon tells his friends as he steps closer to Kyle and pushes his head of the locker door.

Kyle rubs his head after where it had got bashed and he knew straight away that it was going to leave a mark.

Walking away, Dillon shouts: "You should watch what your doing nerd!"

Lunchtime…

The Beach

After covering up bashing his head to the school nurse by saying he slipped on the wet floor, Kyle had decided that to be safe he would take his lunch down to the beach that way he was less likely to run into Dillon, Jake and the rest of the of them.

Kyle was in the middle of finishing his math homework when something blocked his light and he looked up to see the people he was trying to avoid.

"What do we have here boys?" Dillon laughs

Jake laughs then replies: "Looks like a nerd who thinks he can get away from us Dillon."

"Your right Jake, it does look like that." Dillon says as he sits down beside Kyle and his pushes him into the sand.

The Diner

Meanwhile over at the Diner, Bianca was having lunch with her fiancé and his brother and her friend.

"So are you sure that Kyle has been late and missing first period?" Brax asks the teacher.

"Oh I'm sure Brax." Bianca replies.

Ricky jumps into the conversation: "Is there not something going on at school that could be causing this?"

"Like what?" Heath asks her.

"Actually Ricky there might be something." Bianca says remembering what happened on Friday.

"What's that then?" Brax quizzes her.

"Well on Friday, Kyle came to me to let me know that he had seen another pupil stealing an exam paper from the history department. He also had managed to take a photo for evidence too. Now I pulled this student into my office and called his parents to let them know what had happened."

"So what has this got to do with him always being late on a morning?"

"I'm wondering if this person Brax has actually been bullying Kyle which would make sense as to why he is always late. Also, if the pupil knows it was Kyle that told me about what he did then Kyle would not have wanted to be in school today which is probably why he protested the way he did about getting a lift to school."

"Do you really think that is a possibility?" Ricky asks her friend "I mean why would they want to bullying Kyle when they know who his brothers are?"

"I think because Kyle is different to both Brax and Heath they might see him as an easy target."

"What do we do then?" Brax and Heath both say at the same time.

Bianca, standing up from the table and picking up her bag says: "I don't know but your going to have to think of something on your own as I need to get back to work."

4 hours and 53 minutes later…

Braxton House – Kyle's Room

Kyle had decided to miss the lessons after lunch instead opting to go straight home and clean himself up after Dillon and his friends decided to beat him up for what had happened on Friday.

Placing the blood covered shirt at the bottom of the washing basket, Kyle walked over to his bed and was about to sit down when he heard voices.

"I can't believe he has missed more of his lessons!"

"Just calm down as there might be a good reason for it."

"Like what?"

"Maybe he didn't feel well."

"Or maybe it has something to do with what Bianca said and if that's true then I want to sort this now. I'm going to check his room."

The voices stopped, Kyle started to panic as he didn't know what his brother was going to do when he finds him sitting in his room.

CRAP! Now what do I do? Brax is going to find me in here and then I will be in serious trouble! I wonder what Bianca has said to th….

Kyle was broken from his train of though by his door being flung open to reveal his oldest brother standing in the doorway.

"Why didn't you go back to school after lunch?" Brax asks his brother as he looks around the room and spots the cotton wool with blood on them sat beside a bowl of water on Kyle's desk.

Following his brother's eye line, Kyle quickly says: "It's not what you think Brax I promise."

"Well that looks like blood and you also have a bruise forming on your face so it is obviously something."

"I fell over that's all and I didn't feel well which is why I didn't go back after lunch.

"Unfortunately I don't believe you." Brax says as he walks over to his brother and sits down "Has this got anything to do with what happened on Friday?"

"Friday?"

"Yeah Friday, when you told Bianca about that other student trying to steal an exam paper."

"How do you know about that?"

"Bianca told us as she thinks you might be getting bullied." Brax says bluntly.

Kyle looks at his brother then nods his head.

"So you are being bullied. Why didn't you say anything?!"

"Because I thought I could handle it but I don't think I can anymore, considering they ambushed at the beach over lunchtime and beat me up." Kyle says to his brother.

Brax looking at his younger brother says: "That's it I want you to tell me everything that has being going on so we can fix it and I mean everything right now."

With that Kyle goes into detail about how the bullying started over something as him sampling giving the teacher the correct answer after Dillon give him the wrong one and how it progressed.

Idea by Anon (fanfiction): could you maybe do one where Kyle gets shot and how his brothers and phoebe respond thanks

Chapter 22 – Bullet Response

Angelos

It was currently in between the lunch rush and the dinner rush, Kyle was currently restocking the fridge with some help from Phoebe.

"Hey Kyle you up here?" a voice shouts from the doorway.

"Over here Case!" Kyle shouts from where he was.

Casey walks over to his older brother and spots Phoebe: "Oh hey Pheebs, I didn't realise you were also here."

"That's ok Casey." Phoebe replies as she stands up and goes into the kitchen.

The two brothers watched the girl leave and then turned back to look at each other.

"What's up with her?"

"Don't take it personal Case, its her dad." Kyle tells him.

"Oh, what did he do this time?"

"Well he called her yesterday and said that if she didn't go back to Melbourne he would get someone to come and kill me."

"Woah!" Casey said shocked "Please tell me you told Brax and Heath what's going on."

"No why?"

"Well that sounds serious Kyle what with him already attacking you or do I need to remind you about how I found you in the storm water drain?"

"Fine I will tell them when I get a chance."

"Good, now I originally came up here to tell you that I need the car tonight as I'm taking Denny out for a meal in Yabbie Creek." Casey tells him.

"Yeah that's fine with me as Pheebs is going home in a bit as she has a song she wants to finish so that means there won't be any complain because she would have to walk back." Kyle tells his brother.

Casey laughs then quickly leaves to get back to the gym.

7 hours and 23 minutes later…

It was two hours since the last of the evening's customers had left the restaurant and Kyle plus the rest of the staff were still busy cleaning up after having a couple of guys in earlier who had decided to go crazy.

"Jesus, just when I think we are nearly finished I look in another direction and there's more trash." Will one of the waiters says loudly.

Kyle putting a chair on top of the table to clean the floor, says: "Tell me about it. I didn't realise people could make so much mess."

Suddenly there was a loud squeaking noise that sounded like it came from the stairs that connected the rest of the Surf Club to Angelos.

"What was that?" Molly asks just as the other staff members come back into the main area of the restaurant to help clean up.

"I don't know Molly." Kyle says to her "It might have just been the wind."

"Kyle that didn't sound like the wind." Lewis says to his friend.

Kyle looks at them all then suggests he will go and have a look to put their minds at rest. However, just as Kyle was about to move from where he was a couple of people in masks make their way into Angelos.

"EVERYONE STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" one of the shouts.

The staff all look at each then back at the gang of people just as one of them pulls a gun out.

"I WANT EVERYONE TO SIT ON THE FLOOR BESIDE THE BAR RIGHT NOW!"

They all start doing what they are told except for Kyle who stays where he is.

"I SAID EVERYONE PRETTY BOY!"

"I'm not moving!" Kyle shouts then asks them "What do you want?"

"WE WANT KYLE BRAXTON! WE KNOW HE WORKS HERE!"

Looking at his staff knowing that the only way to make sure that they were safe was to tell them who he was, Kyle says: "Let me guess Mark Nicholson sent you?"

"I TAKE YOU MUST BE THE GUY WE WANT?!"

"Yes I am and I will do whatever you want as long as you let my staff go."

Looking at the group of people behind Kyle the leader nodded at the rest of his gang to let them go. Quickly the staff run out the restaurant and outside just as a gun shot rings out.

5 minutes later…

Outside the Surf Club

Phoebe and Brax had started to get worried when Kyle hadn't come home at the normal time so they had decided to go see what was taking him so long.

When they arrived at the Surf Club they both saw all the staff running out terrified just as gun shot rang out.

"WILL, WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Brax shouts at one of the staff members who was pulling his phone out of his pocket to call for help.

"Was that a gun shot?" Phoebe asks Brax as she looks at the group people and notices "Where's Kyle?"

Molly tells them both just as will was getting off the phone that a group of guys had come in looking for Kyle and one of them had a gun.

"The police are on their way." Will informs them.

Looking at the restaurant and knowing his brother was inside, Brax knew he couldn't wait for the police so instead without thinking he ran into the Surf Club.

Phoebe tried to follow him and was stopped by her friends.

7 minutes later…

Angelos

After avoiding the squeaky step on the stairs, Brax had quietly made his way up to Angelos and from where he was crouching he could make out four guys in a huddle talking. Then he scanned the room and noticed Kyle lying on the floor with his hand on his side, Brax could just make out blood on his brother's hand.

Thinking about what he should do Brax saw one of the guys walk over to Kyle. Quickly, knowing that he was only going to shot his brother again Brax charged at the guy and knocked him off his feet. Just as the police arrived.

10 minutes later…

Ambulance

Kyle was being rushed to hospital with his brother in the ambulance with him, while Phoebe was being driven there by Kat in the police car.

"Come on Kyle you can fight this." Brax says to his younger brother.

Coughing, Kyle removes the mask from his face: "Thank you!"

"For what?"

"Everythi…" Kyle starts to say just as he closes his eyes and the machines start to go haywire.

"Kyle!" Brax shouts then quickly turns to the paramedic "What's happening?"

The paramedic just ignores him as he tries to save Kyle's life.

Police Car

Meanwhile in the police car, Kat was trying to reassure Phoebe that Kyle is going to be fine.

"Kat don't tell me he will be fine!" Phoebe shouts.

Not taking her eyes of the road, Kat says: "Kyle is strong Pheebs, so he will be fine. Now I think you should let the rest of his family know what is going on as I don't think Brax is going to."

Phoebe quickly takes her phone out of her pocket and sends a quick group text to the others.

8 minutes later…

Hospital – Emergency Room

"Kyle Braxton, 22. GSW to the lower right abdomen." The paramedic informs Dr Nate Cooper "Lost a lot of blood at the scene and then arrested on route but managed to get him back after two minutes."

"Ok thank you." Nate says then spots Brax "Brax, you need to leave the room right now!"

Brax is then pushed out of the room by Hannah just as Phoebe and Kat arrive.

49 minutes later…

Hospital – Waiting Room

By now everyone had arrived at the hospital and they were still waiting for news.

Ricky, Bianca and Denny were trying to calm Phoebe down who was hysterical.

"Why would he do this?" Phoebe said through the tears.

"Who Pheebs?" Ricky asks her not understanding what she was on about.

"My dad tha that's wh who Rick." Phoebe explains.

Brax, Heath and Casey had been listening to what the girl said when it clicked with Casey.

Taking his brothers aside, Casey tells them about what Kyle said this morning and how Mark had threatened to kill Kyle.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Heath shouts not caring that everyone else in the room could hear him.

"Heath calm down, its not going to help anything shouting your mouth off." Brax says to his brother, who was obviously just as angry and upset about the situation as he was.

"It will be revenge for Kyle!"

"No Heath, he's still Phoebe's dad so we will let the police handle this one for a change!" Brax informs him just as Nate appears.

"How is he?!" Phoebe shouts.

Nate looks at the room full of people: "Kyle is going to be just fine. You can go and see he now however I don't want everyone in there as he still needs his rest."

Before Nate has a chance to say anything else they all rush past him to go and see for themselves that Kyle was going to be fine.

All amazing one shots and I loved reading them all. I also love how they are all different with a different situation and a different aged Kyle in each. Makes it really exciting and you wonder what you’re going to get next. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to the next one. 

Archived