Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

2 hours ago, pembie said:

These are good. shame Their so short Their like bite sized little starters :lol: But I guess the clue's in the title one shots :D Look forward to the next one

Some of them do make me want to turn them into full fanfics but then they wouldn't be one shots ?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idea by Braxtonboyzz123 (fanfiction): One when Kyle and Phoebe finally have time to go on a date since Kyle is so busy working all the time and on the date, he proposes and she says yes (Included with some brother teasing I love that)

Chapter 10 – Yes or No?

Braxton House – The Flat

"So tonight is the night?" Heath asks as he sits on the sofa after handing a beer to his brothers.

"Yes Heath tonight is the night; I finally ask Phoebe to marry me." Kyle says with a smile on his face.

Brax looked at the smile that beamed across Kyle's face and couldn't help but feel proud of his brother: "Well at least there's going to be a better chance of her saying yes to Kyle unlike you Heath, who just said it while at the beach with Bianca."

"Hey she still said yes."

"Yeah but didn't she say no at first coz she thought you were joking?" Casey quizzed his brother.

"Casey's right! You had to tell her that you were actually serious about the two of you getting married." Kyle laughed as he remembered what had happened.

"Ok you two stop picking on Heath." Brax said while trying to suppress the laugh that was trying to escape.

"Yeah stop picking on me!" Heath shouted. "Seriously though, good luck Kylie."

"I'm going to ignore the Kylie part and say thanks Heath." Kyle says as he stands up.

"Where are you going?" Casey asks his brother.

"To get ready!" Kyle says as he walks out the door.

Once Kyle had left Casey and Heath look at each then turn to Brax.

"What?" Brax says when notices his two younger brothers starring at him.

"Your next!" They both shout.

5 hours and 47 minutes later…

Stewart's Point

Kyle parked the car and got out running to the other side to open the door.

"Why thank you." Phoebe laughs as she takes Kyle's hand and steps out of the car.

"You welcome. Can I just say, how beautiful you look tonight?" Kyle says.

"Well of course you can however I did have help from April and Sasha."

"Really?"

"Yes really. You said think Prom and I didn't have a clue so they helped."

"You're right I did say think Prom." Kyle laughed "Shall we?"

"We shall!" Phoebe said as Kyle puts his arm up for her to take it.

The two of them then start to walk away from the car.

Angelos

While Kyle and Phoebe were on there way to Stewart's Point, everyone else was gathered at the restaurant talking.

"Do you think she will like what Kyle has planned?" Sasha asks.

"Of course she will this is Phoebe we are talking about." April replies.

Brax walked out of the kitchen and over to the bar: "Well she better because it took us ages to set everything up for this."

"Now you see why I just asked Bianca the way I did!" Heath said which cause him to earn a slap from Bianca, that had everyone laughing.

Stewart's Point

Kyle came to a stop and put a blindfold over Phoebe's eyes: "Do you really need to blindfold me Kyle?"

"Yes I do considering this is a first date in over three months and I've made it special, so you are being blindfolded whether you like it or not!" Kyle demanded as he finished tying it and took her by the hand and helped towards the spot.

Kyle slowly walked down the little bank towards the area that him and the others had set up earlier in the day.

Once they came to a stop Kyle walked behind Phoebe and undid the blindfold: "Are you ready?"

"Kyle I've been ready since you said you eventually had the time to take me on a date even though I was expecting just going to see a film." Phoebe replied.

"Well I had a better idea." Kyle said he took the blindfold away from Phoebe eyes.

Phoebe blinked for a couple of seconds then looked at where they were: "Oh my God! Kyle this is amazing!"

Kyle with the help of the others had managed to deck out Stewart's Point so that it looked like their Prom which was Kyle and Phoebe's first date.

As she looked around, she spotted the fairy lights hanging off the trees in Jam jars, to illuminate the Point. Then there was a screen that was showing photos of the two of them from over the last eight years. There was music playing of all their favourite songs. Then in the middle was a table with what appeared to be their dinner covered up to stop the flies from getting to it.

"So I take it I did good then?" Kyle asks.

"You did great; this is better than a movie." Phoebe said with a smile on her face "Although something tells me you had help to set this up."

They both laughed as Kyle said: "Well I couldn't do it all on my own. Shall we sit down and eat?"

"Yes lets." Phoebe said as she followed Kyle over to the table and then they started to tuck into there favourite meal, chicken and mushrooms in pasta served with a white wine sauce.

1 hour and 35 minutes later…

Angelos

"I wonder if he has asked her yet?" Josh says as he returns from delivering a pizza.

"They would probably just have finished eating and Kyle said he wanted to ask her as they were dancing to that song they slow danced to at their prom." April reminds him.

"What song was that?" Brax asks.

"I think he said it was There You'll Be by Faith Hill"

"Oh I love that song and I think its perfect for tonight." Ricky states.

"That's what Kyle said as it was the song they both said I love you while dancing to it."

"Hang on, I thought the Prom was their first date?" Casey quizzed.

"Ever heard of the saying love at first sight?" Sasha laughed.

2 hours and 13 minutes later…

Stewart's Point

After eating their food and looking at the photos on the screen, Kyle and Phoebe were dancing to the music when their song came on.

"It's our song!" Phoebe shouted.

"I know it's our song." Kyle laughed "Phoebe Nicholson, may I have this dance?"

"Of course you can Kyle Braxton."

The two of them started to dance.

"In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky
In my heart there'll always be a place for you
For all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you'll be
And everywhere I am there you'll be
There you'll be"

As the song came to end Kyle let go of Phoebe's hand and got down on one knee.

"Kyle, what are you doing?" Phoebe asks him unsure of what Kyle is doing.

Kyle looked up: "Phoebe Nicholson, since the day I first saw you walking down the hall on that first day of year 11 when you had just joined the school, I liked you and then when you said yes to going to Prom with me I was stoked. You looked amazing that night and I felt myself falling in love with you. At that point I didn't think we would eight years later be still together especially after everything that tried to come between us. When you came with me on this mad journey to find my brothers and then decided to stay here with me I was shocked as I knew how much you hated small towns."

"Well I don't hate them anymore." Phoebe told him.

"That is true, you don't hate them anymore. Phoebe when I'm with you I am so happy and when you're not here and you have gone to Melbourne to see your family and friends or you have gone with the girls to preform somewhere, I'm sad as miss you and know you miss me to."

"Of course I miss you Kyle."

"Phoebe you are the one person that makes me want to get up in the morning and you are the one person I can truly be myself around." Kyle said as he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a box.

"Kyle what are you doing?"

As Kyle opened the box he said: "That's why Phoebe Jane Nicholson I hope you will do me the honor of becoming my wife."

Phoebe starred at him as tears started to run down her face: "YES! Yes, I will become your wife Kyle Daniel Braxton."

Kyle smiled and placed the ring on her finger then stood and kissed her.

2 hours later…

Braxton House – Garden

Everyone had retreated to the Braxton house to wait for Kyle and Phoebe to get back.

"What is taking so long? I want to know if she said yes!" April said.

"Why weren't you this excited when I said me and heath were getting married?" Bianca asked her sister.

"Because you were marrying Heath and wasn't exactly frilled at having him be my brother-in-law!"

"Thanks a lot!" Heath shouted as car headlights shone through the garden fence.

"They are here!" Ricky told them.

The garden fence opened and Kyle and Phoebe came charging in.

"THAT WAS THE WORST DATE POSSIBLE!" Phoebe shouted.

"WELL I'M SORRY IF ALL YOU WANTED WAS TO SEE A STUPID MOVIE WHICH WE CAN DO ANYTIME!" Kyle shouted back while trying not to laugh.

Everyone looked at them totally unaware of the plan they had made on the journey back to the house.

"What's going on?" Brax demanded to know.

"WHAT'S GOING ON? YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?"

"Yes I do Phoebe."

"WELL I SAID YES!" Phoebe shouted happily.

The others were stunned eventually getting what the two had done.

"Congratulations!" Everyone shouted as the stood up to congratulate the happy couple.

"I guess we will all be helping to planning a wedding now?" Casey asked which caused everyone to laugh.

Just wanted to say that I do not own the song "There you'll be" By Faith Hill.

Great chapter 

The date was so sweet and well planned out I'm happy Phoebe said yes though.

Liked the fake disagreement at the end making the others second guess.

Update again soon :)

2 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

The date was so sweet and well planned out I'm happy Phoebe said yes though.

Liked the fake disagreement at the end making the others second guess.

Update again soon :)

Glad you liked it and i'm currently in the middle of writing the next one so i should have it up in the next hour hopefully.

Amazing chapters!!!

Ricky having Kyle to lean on is great, he just cares for her so much and the two of them and Casey feel like a little family even though they aren't together.

Little Kyle losing his Mum was so sad but luckily there is someone out there who is willing to help. 

Jasmine does seem a bit of an annoying sister trying at getting Kyle into trouble. But I had to laugh at the part about the Birds and the Bees. 

Kyle Breaking down over the loss of his child was so sad and I'm glad that Hath came and helped him because he needed it and I wished that it would have actually happened in Home and Away. 

The latest one was ooooh cute, they are too adorable and how they were joking at the end was funny. Sorry for the late reviews. 

Can't wait for the next one! :) 

Idea by Braxtonboyzz123 (fanfiction): One set not long after Kyle arrives in the bay and his brothers are warming up to him but he doesn't think so, but when a couple of guys bash him on his way home from work for not serving them because they didn't have IDs (Or something like that) His brother make him tell them who so that they can sort it out and he discovers that they do care.

Chapter 11 – People Do Care, Even When They Don't Show It

Angelos

Kyle was in the middle of cleaning glasses while thinking to himself.

Yet again, I am stuck at the restaurant while my brothers are probably at home laughing and carrying on. For once I would just like them to include me. I know I can't surf but there are other things like watching the footie together. I still think maybe staying in the Bay was a bad idea. I should have left after the whole trial was over but stupid me believed Brax when he said that they wanted to get to know me.

Suddenly Kyle was broken from his trail of thought when a group of four guys approached the bar.

"What can I get you all?" Kyle asked politely.

"Four of your finest beers." One of the guys said.

"Can I see some ID from all of you please?"

"Why?" Someone else asked.

"We aren't allowed to serve alcohol to people under the age of 18, which is why I'm asking for ID."

"Mate we are 20." The first guy said.

"Well then you won't have any trouble showing me some ID, will you?"

All four guys looked at Kyle then one of them said: "We don't have any ID on us."

"Well then I'm sorry but I can't serve you any alcohol, only soft drinks."

The fours guys weren't happy by this but ordered four cokes and went to sit out on the balcony. This left Kyle to go back to thinking.

Did they think I was stupid? None of them look 20 they look more like they are 16. Why can't this shift just hurry up and finish anyway? I mean I know my brothers don't want me in the house are anywhere they are but I still like to get away from my place of work every once in a while.

Kyle phone buzzed with a text from Brax.

Text Message

Brax: How's things at the restaurant?

Kyle: Fine just your usual teens trying to buy alcohol without ID.

B: Ok

Kyle didn't reply, instead he shoved his phone back in his pocket and went to clear a table.

Braxton House – Living Room

"Everything ok at the restaurant?" Casey asks Brax.

"Yeah Kyle says everything is fine." Brax replies.

"We should have Kyle take tomorrow off and we can have some brother bonding time." Heath says as he switches the TV off.

"That's actually not a bad idea, there's that movie we all want to see at the cinemas." Casey reminds his older brothers.

"Well let's do that then I will see if Ricky can cover Kyle's shift tomorrow." Brax says "Anyway I'm going to bed."

"Yeah I might go to bed as well." Heaths agrees "Don't want Bianca complaining."

"HEATH!" Casey shouts.

"What?"

"Too much information bro." Casey explains "Well I'm going to go finish off an assignment then go to bed."

Brax then quickly thought he would text Kyle and tell him about the plan for tomorrow night and went off to bed like his brothers.

1 hour and 30 minutes later…

Angelos

When Kyle had got the text he had replied with ok thinking Brax had meant them three were going to the movie and he would be working again and that Ricky was going to cover Brax's shift.

Noticing the time Kyle went outside: "Sorry guys but we are closing now."

Angrily one of the guys said: "FINE!"

The four of them got up and left. Kyle collected their glasses and went to put them in the dishwasher so they could be washed in the morning when he and the other staff got in.

Kyle then counted up the takings for evening and placed them in the safe. One he was done he collected his bag and left the restaurant making sure to lock everything up as he walked out.

Path Beside the Beach

As Kyle left the Surf Club he was unaware of four guys following him as he walked away in the direction of home.

Well today was fun! Brax must think I loved it so much that I can work again tomorrow while they go and see that movie I've been dying to see.

Kyle looked at his watch to see what time it was.

Great! It's after 11 and I can guarantee now them have stayed up to make sure I got home alright, instead they'll be tucked up in their nice warm beds while I'm walking home and then they will still be in bed when I get up in the morning to go to work. Well maybe two of them will be considering Casey has school tomorrow he's probably the only one I will see for the next twenty-four hours.

Suddenly there was a noise behind him like a twig being snapped when someone stands on it. Kyle stopped walking and turned round but saw nothing so he continued to walk but then he heard the noise again and looked round.

As he turned round he expected to see nothing behind him but he was wrong this time there was four guys behind him and he instantly recognised them as the lads from the restaurant.

"Can I help you?" Kyle asks nervously.

"Aww look the bartender wants to know if he can help us Gary." One of them said.

Gary looked at Kyle and said: "Is Will right Mr. Bartender? Do you want to help us?"

"Well you are following me so why don't you answer that question?" Kyle says but instantly regretted when he had a fist connect with his stomach.

For the next twenty minutes the four guys contained you to beat up Kyle who had begged for them to stop until one of them hit in the head and he was flooded with darkness.

The Next Morning…

Braxton House – Living Room

Brax and Ricky came out of their room to find Casey sat at the table eating his breakfast.

"Shouldn't you be getting to school?" Ricky asked him worried that Casey would be late.

"I was going to leave once I finished this considering I got up early to finish the rest of my essay that I didn't get done last night." Casey replied "Besides I was hoping to catch Kyle but it looks like he has already left."

"Are you sure?" Brax asks thinking that it would be too early for Kyle to head to the restaurant.

"Yeah he was in when I woke up."

"I wouldn't worry about it Brax he probably just had something to do before he went to Angelos." Ricky says as she sees the worried look cross her boyfriend's face.

"Yeah your probably right but I can't help shake the feeling that something is wrong." Brax says as Heath and Bianca appear.

"What's wrong?" They both ask.

"Nothing it's just Brax worrying over nothing." Ricky says.

"Did you tell Kyle about tonight?" Heath asks as he sits down on the arm of the sofa.

"I sent him a text last night and I'm happy I did considering Casey here just told us that Kyle has already left for the day." Brax says.

"Well look at the time I better get going or I'm going to be late." Bianca says as she kisses her husband goodbye "Do you want a lift, Case?"

Casey replies with yes and grabs his school following Bianca out the house.

"Well I'm going to get ready and then hit the surf if your two fancy coming as well?" Heath says.

"I don't know I might just go see if Kyle is at the restaurant as he might be doing the books or something." Brax states remembering that Kyle prefers to do them there as it is quieter.

Ricky knowing that Brax just wanted to check up on his brother said: "Not happening we are going to the beach with Heath to have some fun."

Brax knowing he wasn't going to win went to get ready.

Bushes Beside the Beach

While they were all getting ready to go for a surf, Kyle was still passed out with dried blood covering his body, in the bushes beside the beach that group of lads had hidden him in after they were finished beating him up.

Lunchtime…

Angelos

After spending the morning with his girlfriend and brother at the beach, Brax headed to the restaurant to see Kyle.

When he got there he was shocked to see that Kyle wasn't at the bar or serving customers.

"Lewis, have you seen Kyle?" Brax asked one of the waiters.

"Sorry Brax, I haven't." Lewis tells him "Actually I had to open up this morning as Kyle wasn't here."

"Really? That's not like Kyle to be late."

"Well that's what I thought but I know yesterday he mentioned something about having to go into Yabbee Creek this morning so maybe that was why."

"Yeah but that still wouldn't explain why he still isn't here." Brax said "Do you think you can continue to man the fort?"

"Sure." Lewis said as he went towards the bar.

Once Lewis had disappeared to the bar, Brax pulled out his phone and called Kyle.

Ring Ring!

Ring Ring!

The phone went to voicemail and Brax told Kyle to call him when he got the message.

Brax was definitely worried now in the whole seven months of them knowing Kyle he has never once missed work or ignored his calls.

Gym

Heath was in the office when Brax appeared.

"What are you doing here?" Heath said surprisingly "I thought you had gone to check on Kylie."

Brax didn't answer him.

"What?"

Brax looked at Heath who put his pen down: "Kyle hasn't shown up for work."

"Maybe something came up?"

"Yeah he mentioned to Lewis about having to pop to Yabbee Creek to sort something out before he opened the restaurant but he never showed Lewis had to open up instead."

"Well have you tried calling him?"

"Yeah but it kept going to voicemail."

"That's not normal, Kyle always answers when one of us calls."

"I know that's why I'm worried." Brax said looking at his phone in hopes Kyle would message him.

"Why don't we go look for him?" Heath suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Brax replied.

The two brothers walked out of the office and Heath told one of the instructors that he won't be long. They left the gym in search of Kyle.

4 hours later…

Braxton House – The Flat

"Still no sign of him?" Casey asked as he entered the flat.

"No." Heath said to his brother.

"Have you searched for him?"

"Now why didn't we think of that?" Brax stated "Of course we have, you idiot!"

Ricky sensing that Brax was starting to get angry butted in: "Brax you need to calm down getting worked up like this isn't going to help us find Kyle!"

"Fine but I don't get why he hasn't called." Brax quizzed just as his phone rang.

Phone call

Brax: Kyle?

Sid Walker: No sorry Brax it's Sid.

B: Sorry Sid I was hoping you were Kyle. What can I do for you?

S: Well that's why I've called.

B: Sorry?

S: We just had a young man brought in and its Kyle.

B: Are you sure? Is he okay?

S: Yes, I am and he's been badly beaten up.

B: Sid, I'll be there soon.

Brax hung up the phone and grabbed his car keys.

"What did Sid want?" Ricky asked him.

"Kyle has just been brought into the hospital." Brax told them all as he went out the door with the three hot on his tail.

25 minutes later…

Hospital – Nurse's Station

"Sid, where is he?" Brax said as he spotted the doctor.

"He's this way but I need to tell that he hasn't woken up yet." Sid tells them "I'm waiting on some test results to see if they can shed some light on the reason why."

Hospital – Kyle's Room

Sid then opened a door and walked in with the Braxtons and Ricky following behind.

When the four of them entered the room they were immediately aware of the bruises that were forming on Kyle's face.

"As you can see he has bruises on his face but luckily he has got any facial fractures." Sid says as picks up Kyle's chart to right something "He has some internal bleeding however it it not enough to cause us any concern so we won't have to operate."

"That's good news then apart from the fact that he hasn't woken up yet is there anything else wrong with him?" Ricky asked.

"Not that we know." Sid says just as his pager goes off "If you will excuse me I have to go see to another patient but I will be back soon.

3 hours later…

Sid had come back like he said and told them there was no swelling on the brain so they couldn't at that point in time explain why Kyle hadn't woken up but he did make it a point to say that everyone is different and after all they don't know how long Kyle had been in the bushes before a jogger had found him

They were all currently sat dotted around the room when Casey noticed Kyle's fingers move: "I think he's waking up."

"What Casey?" Heath asks thinking that it was just his brother's imagination.

"He just moved his fingers." Casey said as they all stood up.

Brax noticed Kyle's eyes flutter: "Casey go and get Sid now!"

Casey left the room and returned quickly with Sid, who ushered them all out so he could check on Kyle.

15 minutes later…

"You had us all worried!" Brax told Kyle once they were allowed back in the room.

"Did I though?" Kyle said weakly.

"Of course you did Kyle." Ricky tells him.

"We want to know who did this to you!" Heath demanded as all he wanted to do now was go find the people that put his brother in hospital and teach them a lesson.

Kyle looked at them all and could see the worry in their faces.

"Kyle, who did this?" Brax asked when Kyle didn't answer "I want you to tell us now Kyle!"

Kyle tried to sit up but failed: "It was the guys who I didn't serve alcohol to last night because they didn't have ID, but why should you all care?"

"What are you on about?" Casey asked him.

"Well you were all going to see that movie tonight while me and Ricky worked in the restaurant tonight."

"Ricky was going to be working not you." Brax told him.

"What so I was just going to sit at home?"

"No you were going to come with us three to see the movie. I guess I didn't make that so clear."

"Are you serious?" Kyle said not being able to believe they wanted him to go with them.

"Of course we are!" The three brothers shouted.

It was at that moment in time that Kyle realised they do care even if they don't show it!

Great chapter. Aww poor Kyle firstly for feeling like his brothers don't care about him and then for being beaten up just for not giving some guys some alcohol. I'm happy that the boys were planning to take Kyle to the movie because he obviously wanted to see it as well. I loved how concerned that Brax was when Kyle didn't show up for work or answer his phone. Luckily he was brought in, who knows how long it would have taken his brothers and the girls to find him if he hadn't. I'm loving these one-shots. Please update soon.

Archived