General Chat

Krazy Karl

I am not at school anymore I got a job offer in UK (this is how I end leaving NZ for UK) and I am very happy in what I am doing now!! I am loving it!! can't say anything really but I will appear in Eastenders in a couple of months time but I won't been like talking, I am in the background though!

I'm watching some crappy movie on 7 that I've seen before. "Return to Me." I'm only watching it because David Duchovny is in it... I could easily get "Playing God" and put that on, which is a much better movie and also stars David Duchovny... buuuut if I'm going to be bothered getting up, I'd want it to be for something better to watch than that... I was going to watch Labyrinth the other night, but then there was a blackout... I could watch it now though... eh... but do I feel like Labyrinth???

This needs more consideration.