General Chat

Krazy Karl

Gosh I hate this weather. Saturdays half over and I havnt seen the sun since...Thursday. But I absolouty hate Summer. Too hot. Yeah winter can get pretty cold, but its still awesome.

Anyone here now? I should ring my friend about tomororw...wheress the damn phone book when I need it?!

Cool.

Im good thanx, how about you? It is sooo cold here in NZ. Someone said it was supposed to snow today but I doubt it will because lots of people say that and then it doesn't even happen lol

Edited by X-Taylor-4-Curtis-X

Its not a long weekend for us lol but it was last weekend. Cool, I love pink it's like my favourite colour! All I have planned is tonight im going to the movies with my friend, and I don't know about tomorrow :P

Probably watching some TV and playing on the comp :)

Lol. Yeah its the long weekend ofr us this weekend :)

I'm doing notihng today. Its so weird, sititng at home on Saturdays. Ususally I'm out and about. Like last Saturday I was waiting in line at a concert

And tomororw I'm going to the mall and Monday my godmother is coming over .... boring.

Are you still in school, Kate? (I think thats your name :P)