General Chat

Krazy Karl

Lucky you. I really want to meet Paul Obrien

So do I

Paul = Love :wub:

lol

I've met Paulie lots of times, think he thinks I'm a stalker.

I've also met Indiana, Tim, Sharni, Nic, Holly and Chris S

And tomorrow I have drama and we are going to go Jodi stalking :P which will not be easy on crutches but hey I'll find a way to make it work.

Anyone here? I'm stuck at home and I can't walk any were stupid crutches <_<

I remember ages ago in primary school this girl just about lived on crutches cause she had a hip problem or somethin.. and anyway, she used to always complain of sore arms. :(

How long you have to stay on them for?

I'm on them for any time up till a month but if I keep off my leg it may be sooner.

And they do kill under your arms mine are killing but my anuty said I can use the ones she has that only go half way up your arm and are aparanly wayyyyyy more comfortable

I had the best day today :D

My friend was so bored in the morning so she texted me asking what I was doing and I said absolutly nothing, so she asked me and my other friend if we wanted to go to the mall with her because there was a free gig. So of course we said yes.

We got to the mall and had an awesome time at the free all ages gig. There was the band Gyroscope playing and they are goddamn awesome. Me and friends stood right near the front and now my hearings gone wacko and my ears are ringing and popping.

And of top of that we spent like $10 in galaxy world on a pointless and addictive thing.

Hehe. Awesome day :D