General Chat

Krazy Karl

Well if it's as expensive to fly here as it is to go somewhere then it will be afair but, but after that it's not to expensive.

And once your here you won't worry about the cost it will all be worth it.

Arrgh it's freezing a pelting down with rain I'm so cold.

No school till Tuesday now :D

I'm here. but your not.

Me sick opf this weather already

We had Charitie Day at school today - hence mufti.

It was sooo awesome. An aweosme band came to play for us and I fell in love with the drummer.

We also had a teachers dance offthat was awesome

Now I'm high on red bull - got it form the servo today...without paying :\

Hi everyone did you all have a great friday

As my birthday week is now over here what i did on my day.

It was the hotest day that i've ever had on my birthday with lots of sunshine.

I got to blackpool on time at 7.50am and i when to the beach to open my lovely cards. Then i went by the sea and walked back as the sea was coming in.

At 10.35am i went to have a nice meal at mcdonald and after that i walked around the shops in the hot sunshine to get postcards and blackpool rock.

I also went on to the south, north and central piers, i also visted the sealife centre, a trip on the tram and up the blackpool tower.

3pm i was back on the coach heading back to Birmingham got back at 7.10 when i went back home for 40 mins untill i was back out in the cool evening and i went back into the city centre to the odeon to see the film Wedding Daze. [ it was a good funny film ]

and then when the film finish i walked around the waterfall in town for abit and then i when back home, I got back home at about 11.10pm.

Never heard of it.

I fefuze to leave the house untill tonight when I absolutly have to for my friends party. And I have to wash my hair but I'm trying to put it off as long as possible becasue when I get out of the shower I think my hair will freeze into iceicles.

Damn I was watching the barbie movie with my cousin but channel 7 just decided to freeze :(

Edited by Sam =)