Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

35 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I hope I haven't put you off trying again, a lot of people do seem to have enjoyed it and there's definitely a lot in this story to recommend.

No don't be silly! :wink::P I'm not that delicate a little flower! Haha! I'm just trying out different genres and seeing what works. Comedy probably not so much. I do have a number of stories brewing in the back of my head but they'll probably be much more straightforward drama. I might leave the comedy to others. Just going to warn you now, you're probably not going to like the one I write next, so maybe just don't read it :P (I can sense your blood pressure rising already! Lol! :wink:)

17 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great job Lubub 

Glad Oscar caught up to Josh 

Shocked Evelyn and Andy got married.

Loved the ending.

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

16 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Lovely ending :wub:

Glad Oscar caught up with Josh, with both of them confessing their feelings for each other. Was quite surprised that Evie and Andy got married but i think they could actually be good together in the right circumstance, as this story demonstrates. Nice to see Zac still having reservations about Evie being with him- that is a natural response i suppose given what Andy has done in the past. Liked Oscar walking Evie down the aisle and the banter between everyone. Especially Maddy pointing out that Josh has slept with everyone except his own brother :lol: And i was surprised at Billie and Chris too, but i liked it :) Liked how everyone got a happy ending :P

15 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Awww loved the ending to this fanfiction! :D

So surprised that Andy and Evelyn got married.

Liked how Oscar caught up with Josh and then they confessed their feelings for one each other

Thank you soo much for sharing this with us, Ludub :) 

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for always taking the time to read and comment. It really means a lot to know that people are reading what you write. There wouldn't be much point in posting the stories up here otherwise! 

It was a pretty weird story alright so thanks for coming along for the ride! It actually ended up in a pretty different place from where I'd originally imagined and, as it developed, it led me off in directions that I hadn't intended. But that's what happens. My writing is always like that. I never really know what I'm going to write until I write it. Sometimes I'm influenced by your comments too, so thanks again for all your feedback along the way. I wanted this one to be quirky and different from what I normally write so I think I succeeded there at least. If nothing else, it let me experiment with some very unfamiliar writing styles! :P I really enjoyed writing it, so I'm really glad if you enjoyed reading it.

I think I'm going to take a little break before I write another story (although I do have a little bit of an addiction so we'll see how long I last! Haha). I do have two, maybe three, stories in the pipeline so I will be back, lol! :wink:

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ludub said:

No don't be silly! :wink::P I'm not that delicate a little flower! Haha! I'm just trying out different genres and seeing what works. Comedy probably not so much. I do have a number of stories brewing in the back of my head but they'll probably be much more straightforward drama. I might leave the comedy to others. Just going to warn you now, you're probably not going to like the one I write next, so maybe just don't read it :P (I can sense your blood pressure rising already! Lol! :wink:)

I think it's more a case of my heart sinking than my blood pressure rising... I'll take it under advisement.

Mind you, I could say the same to you.[Whistles innocently.]

• Like 1

You could have gone with the ending of Oscar chasing the bus :lol: But your ending was very sweet. I was kind of expecting the wedding at the end to be Oscar and Josh, So I get why you threw us off with it being Andy and Evie's instead...Good twist

Josh and Oscar together on the side of road inside their very own camper van though the mind boggles what they may get upto in there/ There's a whole new story right there :lol:

I think you write comedy good I found the start to this story quite amusing then it switched to a drama based story which was cool. I tthought so anyway.

• Like 1