Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments

Chapter 22

Phoebe, Carter were with Billy, Issac and Clark other members of Jakes gang waiting by a tree near the surf club. 

"So what's princess Kylie look like now?" Issac asks. 

Phoebe sees Kyle wandering towards them. She smirked, she was going to enjoy teasing him again like the old days. 

"Have a look for yourself." Phoebe laughs. 

"Phoebe, you weren't kidding he's still small." Isaac laughs. 

"Okay. Clark, Issac you go and get him, make sure he doesn't scream because he will Phebs really scared him." Carter smiles.

Clark and Issac sneak behind Kyle and cover his mouth with Clark's hand and carry him over to the rest of the group. 

"Hey, Kylie long time no see." Carter laughs.  

"Carter." Kyle blurts in the verge of tears. 

"Look at this baby we haven't even done anything and he's already nearly crying." Issac laughs pinching Kyle's cheeks. 

"Well, he's not called baby Braxton for nothing." Carter laughs. 

Kyle looked up at his childhood bullies. 

"Just leave me alone." He whispers. 

"What was that we couldn't hear you over the whiny child voice we heard, oh wait that was you." Clark laughs. 

Carter bangs him up against a tree. 

"Nooooooooo," Kyle screams. All memories were coming back he hated his childhood. 

Carter covers his mouth and tears fall down from Kyle's eyes. 

"Jake will be impressed look like the little baby nerd can grow some muscles." Carter laughs he shoves Kyle into Clark. 

"Gone on let's do Jakes wishes." He laughs. 

Clark took of Kyle's shirt and then shoved him to the ground.

Issac held down his shoulders, Carter held down his right leg, Billy held down his left leg and Clark started videoing him. Phoebe leant over him. 

"Hey, Kylie ready for round two." She laughs. 

"No please no." Kyle whimpers.

Phoebe grins down at him evilly and he can tell that she doesn't care if he's terrified. 

"Too bad, I'm in charge." She laughs. 

Kyle wanted to scream for help but tape was put over his mouth so all he could manage was a whimper. 

Brax was walking up and down the lounge. 

"Are you sure he'll be okay." He sighs. 

"He's 23 we can't keep him in cotton wool." Ricky sighs. 

"We can try." Heath grunts. 

"What good will it do. When you 50 you won't want to be looking after you 42-year-old brother." Casey sighs. 

"She really hurt him, what if she does again." Heath sighs. 

"Kyle's stronger than her he'll push her off." Casey sighs. 

"He screams when people touch him, he won't be able to handle too much especially from her." Heath hisses. 

"He's 23 you are all treating him like he's 12." Casey sighs. 

"We have to, he needs looking after." Heath grunts. 

"STOP IT," Brax yells. 

"But Brax." Casey sighs. 

"Don't but Brax me, look yes Kyle is 23 and should act like everyone other young adult and we should let him but no he's not ready yet and we won't make him be until he is." Brax hisses. 

"He needs pushing." Casey shrugs. 

"No, you idiot he needs support." Heath glares. 

Brax rolled his eyes these two wouldn't stop, Kyle was his quiet brother. Hardly argued with anyone, hardly bickered with his other two idiot brothers. He usually just kept to himself and played music with Phoebe. Music how was he going to continue with his one true passion after this. All his life would be focusing on the restaurant and what sort of life is that for a 23-year-old. Having your whole life based on a job. Kyle didn't really have many friends of his own either. Well, at least none in Summer Bay. His could his brother move on from this and live his life again. 

Kyles tormentors were standing above him, he was shaking with tears. 

"Nice Phebs." Clark laughs. 

"Hey cry baby Braxton, Jakes got a week to go, then he's coming for you. So let's go back in time cause we are about to treat you exactly like we did in high school." Issac laughs. 

Flashback 

14-year-old Kyle Braxton was walking home when he was shoved against a tree and lifted up by his shirt. 

"Hey, Baby Bennett." Jake laughs. 

"Please Jake, not tonight," Kyle begs he had already been caught at lunch. 

"Ohhhhhh so cute you think you have a choice." Carter laughs. 

"What are you boys thinking tonight?" Jake asks still holding on the Kyle his feet dangling. 

"Is Pheobe 16 yet?" Billy asks. 

"Yes, I am." She laughs. 

Jake brings Kyle down but covers his throat with his arm which made him stay still or he would be chocked. 

"Not yet, we'll wait till there are fewer eyes but we could strip him." Jake laughs. 

"No!" Kyle yells trying to get away. 

"Ohhhhh cutie thinks he had a choice again." Issac laughs. 

Kyles shirt is taken off him and then followed by his jeans. He is on the verge of tears. 

"Now start walking or we'll hang you on the tree by your boxers." Jake hisses forcing Kyle to walk all the way back to his foster home practically naked kids are pointing and laughing. The humiliation was awful and Kyle had faked being sick for the rest of the week just to avoid people staring and pointing he knew that it would be happening whether he was there or not. He had to get used to humiliation because from that point on every Tuesday they did the same thing. Sometimes not giving him the option of walking home and hanging him a tree by his boxers just before everyone usually passed it. 

End of flashback. 

On 10/12/2016 at 10:44 PM, Kristen said:

Not liking Phoebe and her friends  bullying Kyle again.

On 10/13/2016 at 0:34 AM, Ludub said:

Poor Kyle :( He had such a terrible childhood. It's no wonder he's so traumatized

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH. 

Phoebe and her bunch of friends are very cruel and this fanfic turned much more evil and sad than i had first intended. 

On 10/13/2016 at 8:03 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Poor Kyle :(

I felt for him in this chapter because I know what it was like to be bullied and teased all through primary and high school. 

I'm so sorry to hear that Sarah, kids are so cruel sometimes  Thank you so much for your comment. 

Thank you Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments

Chapter 23

Andy, Hannah, Nate, Kat, Josh and Evie were all coming back from their triple date, all walking hand in hand. Suddenly they heard a whimper. 

"What? What was that?" Evie asks frightened pulling herself closer to Josh. 

"It's fine babe it wasn't anything." Josh reassures her. 

Suddenly the whimpering starts again, everyone hears it this time. 

"Nate?" Kat asks knowing that their most likely to help the person being a doctor and cop. 

"Hello?" Nate calls he wanted to get a reply for the poor injured persons sake. 

Still no reply. But the whimpering continues  it this time there are sobs as well. 

"It might someone on drugs. Just leave them they'll lash out if we try to help." Andy shrugs. 

"Andy they might be hurt." Hannah sighs. 

"They aren't calling for help, they don't need it." Andy shrugs as they get closer to the whimpering. 

"Andy you don't know that." Nate sighs. 

"Yea I do, people ask for help when they need it, that person isn't which means they don't need  help okay." Andy grunts. 

"Dude, what about Kyle he's not asking for help all he does is act like a child and that he has to be with his brother for everything." Josh sighs. 

"Kyle's different he was raped that's completely different to being drugged up." Andy sighs. 

"Andy." Evie and Hannah hiss. 

"Wait Kyle was raped! By who?" Kat asks. 

"Phebs." Andy sighs. 

"What no he's making that up, Phoebe wouldn't rape Kyle, she couldn't. She's Phoebe and Kyle's, Kyle. He's stronger than her, he would just stop her." Kat sighs. 

"Kat he's tramatized." Andy sighs. 

"He still could push her off." Kay sighs. 

"No he couldn't okay." Josh grunts. 

"Oi don't attack my girlfriend." Nate sighs. 

"Then tell her to stop being so stupid!" Andy yells. 

Nate and Andy face off. 

"Oh my god Kyle!" Evie yells. 

Andy turns to where Evie is looking. 

"Kyle." Andy yells running to Kyle, he's lying on the ground wearing only his boxers, shivering and shaking. 

"Mate." Andy smiles kindly at Kyle. 

"Nooooooooooo." Kyle screams as Andy touches his shoulder. 

"Mate?" Andy asks. 

"Don't look at me, please stop mocking me." Kyle sobs. 

Andy looks at everyone else confused. 

"What you talking about mate?" Andy asks. 

"Stop mocking my body, I know that's what your all thinking, look at Kyle with his skinny arms and legs, lack of muscles." Kyle cries. 

Joshs eyes bludged he never saw Kyle as someone who was small he always thought he was average sized guy for his age. 

"Mate you're not skinny." Andy sighs. 

"Yes I am." Kyle cries. 

Andy picks up Kyle's shorts that are lying next to him, he puts them on him making him scream with pain. 

"Mate." Andy reassures him, after his shirts are on Kyle calms down and lets Andy help him. He stops screaming when he touches him. 

"Mate, where's your shirt?" Andy asks. 

"They took it like they always did, they leave me shirtless so that everyone can see the body that I hate." Kyle cries. 

Andy takes off his t-shirt and puts it on Kyle. 

"It's okay Ky." Andy whispers. 

Kat kneels down next to Kyle. 

"Who did this?" She asks. 

Kyle just shakes his head. 

"Who?" Kat asks again. 

Kyle shakes his head again refusing to speak. 

"Phoebe?" Kat asks. 

Kyle shakes his head again. 

Kat stands up and runs a hand through her hair. 

"Get him home he'll need his brothers." Kat sighs. 

Andy helps Kyle stand up and helps him walk to his car to take him home. 

Archived