Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Kristen, ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments. 

Chapter 32

Nate knocked on the Braxton's door, Heath opened the door and was shocked to see his brother in such a mess. He was saturated from head to toe, his hair was messy like he'd just come out of the shower and his eyes were red. 

“Ky!” He sighs pulling his brother into a hug, he had been hugging Kyle a lot more likely and he had got to the point when he wasn't even embarrassed by it because he knew that it helped his brother out and all he wanted was to make sure that his brother felt safe. 

“He was being harassed on the beach the kid put him under the showers and saturated him.” Nate sighs relaying what he saw. He felt really sorry for Kyle by what he saw he didn't stand a chance against his attacker and that just wasn't fair in Kyle, Kyle hadn't said anything on the drive to the Braxton's house and Nate wanted to know the backstory but wanted to ask Heath not Kyle.

“Ky what was his name?” Heath asks sensing that it was one of his bullies. 

“Doesn't matter.” Kyle sighs still shivering with the cold water over him. 

“Ky mate!” Caleb calls running up to Kyle. 

“Who?” Heath asks again. He needed to know who attacked his brother. 

“I don't want to talk about it.” Kyle hisses trying to barge past Heath but is grabbed by him. 

"LET GO!!!! YOU’RE JUST LIKE THEM, JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONGER THAN ME IT DOESN’T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ABUSE IT.” Kyle screams shoving Heath away and escaping to the comforts of his own room. 

Jake wasn't going to leave him alone till he was dead. He had to end it all, he couldn't live with this pain anymore, the embarrassment, the torture it was just too much for Kyle to take, he locked his door. He didn't want anyone barging in he just wanted to be alone. He opened his drawer and pulled out the razor blade again and he tried to think if he should do it or not. 

You're a loser 

I'll always be here to torture you

No one loves you

I never loved you Kylie

No he had to do it, to end all this pain he had to end his life, all of the memories from his life ran through his head before he did it and more of them were sad and depressing. All though High school he was bullied, he was a nerd. Why'd he have to be so smart, when he was in year 9 he was meant to be a year 8 he could of even been a year 7 of course he would have been a target for bullies but he never imagined it would go as far as it did. He always expected that he would have been called names and shoved in lockers but it went so much further than he thought. 3 years he was bullied and he was just a little kid, he was 12 when it started and 14 when it finally ended. But not at the age of 23 it was all starting up again and Kyle couldn't handle the pain all over again he still couldn't stand up for himself. He was sick of being known as a nerd, even his brothers called him a nerd. It hurt, he hated the fact he was smart he just couldn't help it. He found things easy to learn and he studied to learn them better. His foster parents were into studying so after years he ended up enjoying it but that made him a nerd. He had to do work that was above his age group because not only did he have to do his own homework but he had to do Jakes as well, he was a 12 year old doing a 15 or 16 year old level homework and to make matters worse he still got a good grade. He got A’s in a level that is far above his.

Flashback 

13 year old Kyle Bennett was walking to Year 10 history when he was shoved against his locker. 

“New assignment nerd, 5000 word essay on The American Revolution.” Clark grins. 

“I don't know anything about The American Revolution.” Kyle sighs. 

Well you better learn because if I don't get at least an A you're going to end up in a lot of pain.” Clark laughs. 

“And my maths assignment is due tomorrow are you going to get it done.” Billy hisses. 

“Yea it's in my bag.” Kyle sighs pulling out the assignment. 

“An A+ I'm hoping.” Billy growls. 

“I swear I did everything I could.” Kyle mumbles he had worked on the assignment for hours because Billy threatened to use him as his tackling dummy for rugby if he didn't. 

“Good it'll be an A+ then you nerd.” Billy laughs. 

“Boys boys my turn.” Jake laughs. 

“So Kylie I have a English essay due in a week, a PE assessment and a 10000 word essay on Roman times.” Jake grins. 

“So lets review, my 5000 word essay on The American Revolution and Jakes English essay, PE assessment and 10000 word essay on Roman times all in a week. Have fun loser.” Clark laughs and they all walk away. 

Kyle hung his head low how would he get his work done

End of Flashback 

He had managed to get everything done even his work, he got Clark a A for his essay, Jake an A for his 10,000 word essay and an A+ for his PE assignment and English essay and Billy an A+ for his maths. He was such a little nerd he was doing work that shouldn't even make sense to him and he was getting good marks. He hated this, he hated his life and he hated himself. He knew that it would hurt his family if he was gone they did care deeply for him and he cared deeply for them which is another reason why he had to end it all he couldn't have his family spending the rest of their lives worrying about him and if he was going to be okay to allow them to move on he had to take himself out of the equation. 

Grabbing a pen and paper he quickly wrote a note to every. 

Hey guys I'm sorry the pain just got too much to handle these guys are never going to leave me alone till I'm gone,  I just wanted to say goodbye. 

Den, Bee and Rick

Girls I love you like you are my sisters and I'm so grateful that my brothers have all found amazing girls to spend the rest of their lives with. I hope that you can all live your life's as much as you deserve too. Bee I hope you have a great life with Heath and he kids. Rick I hope that one day you and Brax will be able to have kids and live the life that your rightfully deserve. Den one day when you and Case are ready to have kids I hope you do to because you deserve to live a long happy life with a family you all do. I love you all so so much. Make sure you look after those brothers of mine

Case 

Casey I'm sorry for everything I did to you, I'm sorry we didn't meet in a friendly way because you are an amazing guy and I wish you all the happiness in life, I'm glad you have Denny because you two love each other and I want you to always remember that, live your life to the fullest you are still so young. You are my brother despite what you might think that does mean something to me and I do love you. 

Heath

Heath you are a great older brother I knew that despite your constant teasing I could always trust you with everything. Please live your life with Bianca to the fullest, you deserve it and I love you I just want you to know that. You may push me around and tease me but that is one of the reasons I felt like I belonged in this family because you didn't treat me like a stranger you treated me like a brother I'm sorry I'm going it's just this world wasn't made for me I'm so sorry Heath. 

Brax 

Brax you are the best role model that I have ever had, you took me in after all the horrible things that I did and I can't thank you enough for giving me a family, I'm so happy that I was brought into a family like yours you treated me like Heath and Case even though I was only a half brother. Thank you so much. You have no idea how blessed I am to be apart of your family and I know that you will want to get Jake and his gang back for this but I don't want it to be a hassle, please don't go back to prison I need you to live your life and he happy that's all I want. 

Cal and Ley Ley

Cal you have been the best mate that I could ever ask for you have been there for me through everything and I love you so much for it. You are the best foster brother I could of asked for. I'm so glad that I was sent to the same foster home as you and Ley Ley it has made my life so much better than it would have been. I love you bro

Ley Ley

I love you so so much. Ever since I arrived at the foster home you have been the one person that has always been able to make me laugh even at my toughest times. I love you for that and I couldn't asked for a better foster sister I love you so so much and I hope that one day you will meet a guy that will treat you like a queen because that's exactly what you deserve to be treated like. 

He lay the letter on his bed and then he slashed at his wrist over and over again and then fainted in the floor. 

Meanwhile 

Heath was sitting on the couch with Nate and Caleb. 

“What he look like?” Caleb asks. 

“More than a head taller than Kyle, thick set. Black hair.” Nate shrugs. 

Caleb looks up at Nate. 

“Blue eyes?” He asks. 

“Yea, like electric blue, why?” Nate asks. 

“No no no.” Caleb sighs running his hands through his hair. 

“What who is it?” Heath asks. 

“It's Jake.” Caleb sighs. 

“Hold up whose Jake?” Nate asks. 

“Jake is Kyle's main bully from high school.” Heath sighs. 

“Kyle was bullied, but he doesn't seem like the type of person to be bullied like when I had the small thing with Rick when Brax was locked up he always gave me this look which made me nervous.” Nate admits. 

“Yea well when you're 12 when you start high school and end when you are only 15 you're seen as a target.” Caleb sighs. 

“What! He was 15.” Nate sighs. 

“Yea you know how smart he is. They put him up a year and he was already young for his year group.” Heath sighs. 

"Well this but was really giving him a hard time, you might want to check on him.” Nate sighs. 

Nodding Heath makes his way to Kyle's room and knocks. 

“Hey mate, can I come in?” Heath asks. 

When he gets no reply he tries the door. It's locked. 

“KYLE mate.” Heath sighs banging on the door.  

“He's not opening up.” Heath sighs. 

“Window.” Caleb blurts making his way outside closely followed by Heath and Nate. 

Heath breaks the window with a rock and unlocks it and climbs in, he's sees his brother bleeding out on the floor. 

“No Ky! No.” Heath sighs pulling his brother close. 

“He’s still breathing.” Heath sighs and he lifts his brothers up having Kyle's arm around his neck.

“Doc give me a hand.” Heath sighs. 

Together Heath and Nate manage to carry Kyle to the car. 

“Please mate, please don't go.” Heath cries holding his brothers hand as Caleb started driving to the hospital. 

Thank, you Kristen, ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments. 

Chapter 33 

Kyle was rushed to a hospital room and before Heath could go in, Nate shut the door right in his face. Which annoyed Heath he needed to know if his brotger was going to be okay, he had to know that, he had to hold on to something. 

“Kyle!” Heath yells. 

Kyle was extremely pale and Nate said that is because he would have lost a lot of blood. 

Heath panicked and fell to the floor. 

“Hey hey hey, it's okay, he's a tough bloke.” Caleb sighs rubbing Heaths back. 

“He did this to himself he's not going to fight.” Heath sobs quietly, his brother could be gone any minute, if enough blood was lost he'd be gone. 

“He did last time.” Caleb smiles lightly. 

“I need to call Brax.” Heath breaths heavily. 

“I'll do it you just try and relax please.” Caleb sighs grabbing his phone and making his way away from the noise to call Brax. 

Heath ran his hands through his hair, his little brother cut his own wrist, he wanted to hurt himself, his poor little brother needed help badly.

“He's coming.” Caleb sighs sitting next to Heath. 

“Can you tell me?” Heath asks. 

“Tell you about what?” Caleb wonders. 

“The last time he did it, how he fought back?” Heath asks. 

Caleb smiles lightly at Heath. 

“Sure.” He sighs breathing a sigh of relief as he knew that this would prove to Heath that Kyle was a fighter. 

Flashback 

14-year-old Caleb Davies walked up to his room which he shared with his best mate Kyle and another older boy called Theo who was 17 but when he tried to open the door it was locked. 

He knocks but there's no answer.

“Hey squirt what's wrong?” Theo asks ruffling Caleb’s hair. 

“I think Kyle's in there.” Caleb sighs. 

“Hey pup, you okay?” Theo asks using the name he calls Kyle.

There is still no reply. Groaning Theo stretches up and grabs the spare key from on top of the fridge. He opens the door and he and Caleb both get a shock.

"Kyle!” Caleb yells running to his friend he was all clammy. 

“Cal, back off yea here I'll get him up.” Theo sighs as he scoops up Kyle's body, looking at his wrist which was cut pretty bad. He looks on the ground and sees his razor. 

“Oh mate.” Theo sighs taking Kyle downstairs.

“MARCUS, PIP!!” Theo yells running Kyle down the stairs. 

“Yea…… Kyle! what happened?” Pip asks running towards Theo. 

“We just found him on the floor.” Theo sighs

Marcus pulled Kyle away from Theo and carried him to the car, Caleb closely follows. 

“Caleb you're staying.” Marcus instructs. 

"No, he's my best mate,” Caleb grunts trying to get past his foster father. 

“No! You stay here I'll call Pip when you can all come.” Marcus sighs he was so scared, he loved all his foster kids. His son Felix was born premature and died only hours after being born. They got their first set of foster children Theo, Jazmin and Ethan triplets who were only 3 at the time and now 17, then came along Keven and Oliver twin brothers 3 years after who were 5 they are both now 16. Then came along Caleb and Haley 3 years after, Caleb was 6 and Haley was 4 then on their doorstep their little baby's Bella and Jacob were found after being put there by their parents they were both a few months old at the time and are now 8, then the last child the one who was to be the last child that they took in was little Kyle just under two years later. He was their last the last child in a family of  ten babies and the only one who came alone. Pip and Marcus had always been protective of him because of that because he needed someone. He had ten kids 
Theo Jeffry who was 17
Ethan Jeffry who was 17
Jazmin Jeffry who was 17
Kevin Smith who was 16
Oliver Smith who was 16
Caleb Davies who was 14
Haley Davies who was 12
Bella Haze who was 8 
Jacob Haze who was 8 
And Kyle Bennett who was 13 and here he was bleeding out. One of his babies had tried to kill himself and Marcus was shocked. He quickly drove Kyle to the hospital. 

“Please help my sons dying.” Marcus pleads carrying Kyle to the front desk. 

“What happened?” The lady asks shocked. 

“I think he tried to kill himself.” Marcus cried. 

“Okay, room 121.” The lady points. 

Marcus rushes to the room and places Kyle on the bed. The doctor runs in. 

“I'm Dr. Kurt, what happened?” He asks. 

“My sons found him bleeding to death in their bedroom.” Marcus sighs running hands through his hair. 

“What's his name and age?” Dr. Kurt asks. 

“Kyle Bennett, 13.” Marcus sighs.  

“Right and you are?” Dr. Kurt questions. 

“Marcus Gray.” Marcus sighs.

“You said he's your son.” Dr. Kurt glares. 

“He is he's my foster son.” Marcus sighs. 

“Right and your other sons just happened to find him dying.” Dr. Kurt grunts. 

“Are you accusing me of hurting that boy, I would never lay a finger on him, he's the last foster child that my wife and I  ever took in.” Marcus grunts. 

“Right and maybe you thought it was one too many.” Dr. Kurt replies. 

“Just save him!” Marcus yells. 

Marcus is shoved out of the room by the nurses while they all try to save Kyle, sitting down Marcus remembers the day Kyle first came to their house. 

Marcus kept tapping his foot. The Doctor came out not long after. 

“He's going to be okay, but he's still resting.” Dr. Kurt smiles. 

Relieved Marcus pulls out his phone to call his wife. 

Only twenty minutes later the room is filled with his wife and kids. 

“Is he gonna be alright?” Jacob asks. 

“He's going to be fine bud.” Marcus smiles. 

“What if he dies.” Bella squeaks. 

“Sweetheart he’ll be fine.” Pip smiles lightly. 

"How'd it happen?” Oliver asks. 

“He tried to kill himself.” Ethan sighs. 

“Eth, they're kids.” Jazmin sighs. 

“Yea kids whose parents have died.” Ethan grunts. 

“Oh grow up Ethan, seriously just get out of here if you're in a mood.” Theo grunts. 

“Shut it or I'll make you shut it.” Ethan glares threatening to punch Theo.

“Stop it both of you, my best mate might die and you two just can't stop fighting!” Caleb yells. 

“he's right, Ethan gets us all drinks.” Marcus sighs handing him a fifty dollar note. 

“Seriously trying to get rid of me.” Ethan hisses

“Just go Ethan.” Jazmin hisses. 

“Fine, whatever he won't wake up any way he tried to kill himself.” Ethan groans. 

“What!” Bella and Jacob cry.

“Get out!” Pip yells her eldest son had gone off the rails early last year and it looked like they were never going to pull him back. 

Kyky please.” Haley begs. 

“Come on Ky, I need my football mate back.” Oliver sighs. 

“Yea he keeps kicking the ball at me and it hurts.” Kevin laughs. 

“Please, Kyle we need you back.” Pip smiles lightly. 

They all leave for the night except for Caleb and Theo and everyone else is coming back in the morning. 

“Night Ky.” Caleb smiles. 

“Yea night pup.” Theo yawns. 

Late that night Kyle's eyes flickered open. 

End of Flashback 

“Gezzz pretty big story.” Heath sighs. 

“Yea Pip and Marcus were so happy they couldn’t believe it. Everyone was over the moon, well except for Ethan who couldn’t care less. 

“He sounds horrible.” Heath sighs. 

“Yea he is.” Caleb sighs he always hated Ethan. 

“So what are you other brothers and sisters like?” Heath asks. 

“They’re good, Jaz , Theo, and Kevin I married, Oliver is engaged and Bella and Jacob both have partners. 

"You?” Heath asks. 

“Na I had a boyfriend but he cheated on me.” Caleb sighs. 

“So whatever happened to Ethan?” Heath asks. 

“He's in prison for murder, he murdered his girlfriend and her best friend it was all over he news he was the guy that killed them in their own basement on Christmas Day.” Caleb sighs. 

“Wait he was the Christmas Killer.” Heath mutters. 

"Yea." Caleb grunts disgusted that he was family with the Christmas Killer. 

“I wonder why Kyle didn't say anything.” Heath sighs. 

“He hated Kyle, I guess Kyle thought that it was lucky it wasn't him.” Caleb sighs. 

“Surely he wasn't that bad when he was younger.” Heath sighs. 

“Please, Ethan was so bad it was like he was born to be evil.

Flashback. 

Marcus and Pip Gray were expecting their last foster child today, a 7-year-old boy called Kyle. They were all getting ready. 11-year-old Ethan came down. 

“Why does another kid have to come.” He grunts. 

“Ethan, he needs a home.” Pip sighs running a hand through his hair. 

“What is he's a freak?” Ethan  grunts. 

“Ethan!” Marcus yells. 

“Well what if he is, all I'll wanna do is noogie him and give him wedgies.” Ethan groans then grins slightly. 

“No! don’t you even think about given him a welcome wedgie.” Marcus laughs lightly, Ethan was a nice kid but he always played the big brother card too much. 

“Oh come on I gave Caleb one and we are all good.” Ethan giggles. 

“Hey, when's the new twerp getting here?” Jazmin asks coming down. 

“Jaz!” Pip yells as Ethan laughs. 

“What?” She asks innocently. 

“They won't even let me give him a welcome wedgie.” Ethan laughs. 

“Why not, I got one,” Caleb calls from the stairway. 

“Yea, I got one too.” Oliver grunts. 

“Oh, boohoo he was 6 it couldn't  have hurt that much.” Caleb grunts. 

“I'll boohoo you.” Oliver yells charging at Caleb. 

They are interpreted by the doorbell. 

“Now kids behave.” Pip glares. 

"Hello you must be Kyle, would you like to come in.” Pip smiles. 

Kyle walks in and sees all the kids and backs up and hides behind, Ms. Jackson his social worker. He was small with scruffy brown hair. 

Huffing Ethan turned to his sister. 

“More like Kylie.” He laughs. 

Kyle hid more behind Ms. Jackson there were too many kids for his liking. 

“Hey hey Kyle it's okay, Pip here is going to take great care of you.” Ms. Jackson smiles pulling Kyle away from her so Pip could see him. 

“Kids, come here.” Pip smiles. 

"Theo, Kevin, Ley, Jacob, Belz get down here.” Marcus yells. 

All the kids come running down and Kyle looks to retreat back to behind Ms. Jackson but she makes sure he doesn't. 

Hey, I'm Theo this is Ethan and Jazmin we are 11.” Theo smiles. 

Kyle smiles lightly at them and notices that they are triplets, they were family. 

“Hey I'm Oliver but most people call me Oli and this is Kevin we are 10.” Oliver grins. 

Kyle noticed that's these two were brothers as well so they had always had each other. 

“Hey I'm  Caleb and this is Haley my sister and I'm 8 and she's 6.” Caleb smiles. 

Kyle lowers his head all the other kids had at least one sibling here, he didn't.

“Hey I'm Belz and this is Jacob and we are 3 .” Bella smiles. 

Kyle smiles lightly at the adorable girl. 

"Kyle would you like to introduce yourself.” Ms. Jackson smiles. 

“I'm Kyle and I'm 7.” Kyle mumbles. 

“Bye sweetheart.” Ms. Jackson smiles and with that Kyle was one of Pip and Marcus’ foster children. 

"Pffft what a loser." Jazmin and Ethan laugh.

Everyone goes their separate ways, Kyle lies on his bed, he wished that he had a brother or a sister that could be here with him, suddenly he felt himself being pulled up.

“Hey.” Ethan grins. Theo was standing next to him looking at his feet. 

“Hey.” Kyle mumbles, he felt uneasy around these two

Ethan nudges Theo hard in the shoulder. 

“Wanna play a game?” Theo asks. 

“Sure.” Kyle smiles. 

“Okay, it's called Dork in the wardrobe.” Ethan laughs as he pulls Kyle Into the cupboard and puts a bed in front of it to stop it opening.

“Please, I'm scared of the dark.” Kyle cries. 

“See ya at dinner loser.” Ethan sneers. 

Kyle sobs in the dark.

“Eth, come on he's scared.” Theo sighs

“You wanna go in as well.” Ethan hisses

Theo shakes his head. 

“Good and keep your mouth shut until I say so.” Ethan hisses and walks away. 

Theo can still here Kyle sobbing. But he runs to catch up with Ethan.

Later at the dinner table, Pip and Marcus are about to dish up dinner, everyone is there apart from Kyle. 

“Kyle!” Marcus yells.

“Maybe he's visiting day care,” Ethan smirks high fiving Jazmin. 

“Alright, you two what have you done.” Pip glares. 

“I did nothing.” Jazmin smirks. 

“I put him in his wardrobe. So eventually he'll have to come out.”Ethan laughs. 

Marcus runs up the stairs to Kyle  Caleb and Theo’s room. 

Caleb shuffles uncomfortably in his seat. 

“He's not gay.” Haley smiles. 

“Oh, yeah how do you know?” Ethan glares. 

“Because he nearly spewed at the sight of your face.” Haley smirks. 

Oliver was in the middle of drinking Juice and laughed it all out, he thought Ethan was a bully. 

“Ley.” Caleb hisses

"That's quite enough, Ethan you're grounded for 2 weeks.” Pip shakes her head. 

“It was Theo’s idea.” Ethan protests. 

“Was not!” Theo yells. 

“Was too.” Ethan hisses

“Shut up both of you!” Marcus yells from the top of the stairs. 

“Is he okay?” Pip asks. 

“He's refusing to come down.” Marcus sighs. 

Pip glares at the two oldest boys. 

“Apologize.” She glares and while Theo nodded his head, Ethan glared at them. 

“I'd rather double my grounding.” He huffs. 

Theo makes his way up he stairs. Kyle had his knees to his chest and his head on his knees. 

“I'm sorry, Ethan's bigger than me and if I argue he’ll do that same to me.” Theo apologizes. 

“It's fine, I just wanna be alone.” Kyle cries. 

"Please accept my apology do you have any idea what it’s like to be the younger brother.” Theo sighs looking at his feet sadly. 

“ No, but I am pretty sure I will soon I mean the only younger brother than me is Jacob.” Kyle sigh turning to Theo he wanted to talk to someone and talking to the nicest one of the  older siblings was probably his best bet of getting it out and being understood not just being laughed at or made fun of. 

“If it makes you feel any better Haley stood up for you.” Theo grins. 

“She's cute.” Kyle smirks. 

“Dude that's gross she's your sister,” Theo smirks. 

Kyle laughs in response. 

“Thanks, Theo.” Kyle smiles. 

“Anytime pup.” Theo smiles back ruffling Kyle's hair. 

In his room Ethan was punching a wall, he wasn’t going to apologize for anything especially not to his new loser of a foster brother. 

End of Flashback 

"Wow, he sounds awful.” Heath gasps. 

“Yea try living with him.” Caleb shakes his head in discuss. 

“Heath is he okay?” Brax asks running towards Heath with Ricky, Bianca, Casey, Denny and Haley.

"We don't know yet." Heath sighs, just as Nate starts walking towards them. 

Wow! Loved all the flashbacks. That was one busy foster house for Kyle to end up in! He certainly didn't have it easy, did he?! Bullies at school, and a murderer in the making at home! :unsure: Loved all the interaction with the kids, all the bickering, and fighting. Very  well written! Hope Kyle's gonna be okay...

Thank, you Kristen, ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments. 

Chapter 34

Nate walked up to them all. They were all so nervous Kyle had to be alright he just had to be, Brax, Casey, and Heath couldn't loose their brother they just couldn't, thy hadn't even known him for that long they couldn't lose him with only just being able to get to know him, it would kill them, Bianca, Ricky and Denny couldn't lose him either, the cared so deeply for him, he was like a brother to them, they loved him like one too and he loved them like sisters they couldn't say goodbye Kyle was too young for that and Caleb and Haley didn't want to loose him either he was Caleb's best friend and his foster brother and he was a big part of Haleys life as well. They all held their breaths waiting for Nate to tell them about Kyle. 

'Well?" Heath asks, he was growing impatient he had to know if his brother was going to be okay and he needed to know now, he didn't need Nate to talk all technical he just needed to know right now. 

"Kyle's in a coma, he needs to get rest and give his body time to wake up itself, I can't push this Kyle has to do it himself." Nate sighs, he hated telling families bad news but what made it worse was the fact that he was involved.

"He tried to kill himself, do you really think he will try and fight his way back." Brax hisses at Nate. 

"I don't know Brax but all you have to do is have hope." Nate sighs attempting to walk way but is pulled back by Brax. 

"No, you're a doctor save him." Brax hisses, he just needed to know that his little brother was going to be okay. 

"Brax I've done all I can  it's up to Kyle now." Nate sighs walking away to see the next patient. 

"He's a fighter he'll be alright." Heath sighs, hoping that he is right, he didn't want to lose Kyle, they had been through so much together. 

Everyone walks into Kyle's room and sit in his hospital room they all knew that it would be awhile until he woke himself up but they decided to wait anyways.

Brax sat there thinking about how much it would hurt him if Kyle died. Kyle was his little brother.

Flashback 

Kyle and Phoebe were sitting on the couch kissing, Kyle's brothers were all going to out until late and they had decided to use that to their advantage.

But plans changed and suddenly they heard a voice from the doorway.

"Hey, Kylie."  Brax smirks.

"Brax I thought you weren't home for hours." Kyle blushes he didn't like being caught by his brothers they always made such a big deal about it.

"Oh, Yea have a big night planned did ya junior." Brax smiles.

Kyle goes redder. 

"What embarrassing you am I, Kyle." Brax smiles. 

Phoebe smiles lightly next to him. 

"No." Kyle huffs. 

"So your cheeks are naturally that red are they." Brax smiles 

Phoebe chuckles lightly next to Kyle. 

'Come on let's go to bed." Phoebe grins pulling Kyle away. 

"Don't do anything I wouldn't." Brax smirks. He loved teasing his little brother and him being a love sick puppy for his girlfriend made it so much easier. 

End of Flashback. 

Brax was so angry this was all Phoebe's fault, she was the one that hurt Kyle so much, none of this would be happening if she hadn't been so cruel. It just wasn't fair. 

Heath looked down at his little brother he looked so fragile in his hospital bed, just so weak and the tubes coming out made him look even more fragile. 

Flashback
22-year-old Kyle was sleeping on the couch when he woke up with a shock when a pillow hit his face.

"Yea." He asks Heath extremely angry. 

"Nothing," Heath smirks. 

Kyle lay back down, why had his brother woke him up for no reason, then again it was Heath. 

"Any reason why you are on the couch?" Heath smirks. 

Kyle glares at him, he knew that Heath would push him until he said what happened. 

"Phebs and I had a disagreement." Kyle mumbles. 

Heath smirks at his little brother who was so easy to tease with his love for his girlfriend and his pretty boy looks.

"Borrow too much of her makeup,"Heath smirks.

"Don't you have a wife to annoy." Kyle glares at his older brother.  

"I'd rather annoy you, now what happened?"Heath asks sitting on the couch arm. 

"Like you care." Kyle grunts, basically all Heath did was tease him. 

Heath whacks him on the head. 

"What happened?" He asks again. 

"Phoebe wants to go to a gig tomorrow night, I said that I had a double shift." Kyle sighs.

"And?" Heath asks. 

"She got mad at me and asked why I always put you guys before her and told me that I was sleeping on the couch." Kyle mumbles.

"So she kicked you out of your own room." Heath grunts. 

"Yea pretty much." Kyle mumbles.

"Why didn't you say no," Heath asks looking at his younger brother who was just looking at his hands. 

"Sometimes Phebs scares me." Kyle mumbles.

Heath burst out laughing whacking his brother on the back. 

"You're as whipped as they come." Heath laughs walking back to his room.

"Well, that made me feel so much better." Kyle grunts. 

End of Flashback

Heath stared down at his little brother if only he knew that Phoebe used to bully Kyle then he wouldn't have laughed so hard when he said that he was scared of her. He wouldn't have laughed at all. Stupid Phoebe. He hated her so much.

Casey walked up to Kyle's bed and sat on the edge of the bed, he and Kyle had.not seen eye to eye at the start but he was another younger brother to help tease the older brothers.

Flashback 

"Oh come on Heath, it's a teachers party can you please wear a suit," Bianca begs the husband. 

"Yea Heathie." Kyle smirks. 

"Just this once." Casey pretends pouts. 

"You two shut up or  I'll bash your heads together." Heath threatens his younger brothers. 

"But don't crease your suit." Kyle smirks. 

"Watch it, Kylie, you are crossing a line." Heath glares 

"Mmmhmmm." Kyle smirks and Casey laughs.

"baby come on," Bianca begs. 

"For me." Kyle smiles. 

"I'll love you forever, you will still be able to see your guns." Casey teases and him and Kyle start laughing harder. 

"And you two can shut up or I'll get your girlfriends take you out to a fancy restaurant where you have to dress up." Bianca hisses and Casey raises his hands in defeat. 

"I don't mind dressing up." Kyle smirks. 

"I'll noogie you till head hurts,"  Heath smirks.

"Fine." Kyle sighs. 

He and Casey walk back to the main house still grinning at each other.

End of Flashback 

Casey hoped that Kyle would make it through this. 

Bianca, Ricky, and Denny all stared at their brother in law or to be brother in law. He was basically a brother to all of them, a younger brother to Bianca and Rick and an older brother to Denny, they didn't want him to go. 

Flashback

Ricky, Denny, and Bianca were all sitting at the table when Kyle walks in.

'Hey, Kylie." Denny grins as Kyle sits next to her and pinches a couple of grapes off Denny's plate . 

"Hey, any of you seen Phebs?" Kyle asks putting a grape in his mouth. 

"No, I think she's still asleep." Denny grins as she snatches the grapes back off Kyle. 

"Hey come on, I haven't had breakfast." Kyle moans attempting to make another grab for the grapes. 

Denny pulls them away from Kyle. 

"Not my fault," Denny smirks, she and Kyle always mucked around they were practically brother and sister and he was closer to her age than Brax or Heath. 

"But it kinda is your boyfriends keep using all the milk before I can get any."Kyle moans reaching over Denny.  

"There's this thing called toast, it's bread but if you put it in a toaster it becomes toast," Denny smirks putting a grape in her mouth. 

"Yea, you know I prefer granola ." Kyle huffs reaching over Denny again.

"Girlie granola." Deny smirks using the name the boys call it.

"Just give me grapes please." Kyle huffs leaning over Denny.

"Oi Children." Bianca laughs, Denny and Kyle had forgotten that they were there.

"Denny give Kyle grapes, Kyle stop being a child." Ricky laughs.

Denny hands Kyle a handful of grapes and they grin at each other.

'Now make us a cup of tea." Bianca smirks. 

"You're not my mum." Kyle chuckles. 

Bianca stares at Kyle and turns to Ricky. 

"See the respect we get, we'll get your brothers to change that."  Ricky grins at Kyle.

Kyle stared at his two sisters in laws. Knowing that if they did tell Brax and Heath to teach him some manners they would in a heartbeat especially Heath. 

"Fineeee." He groans. He gets up out of his seat and boils the jug. 

He makes three cups of teas for his sister in law and future sister in laws.

He sits back down next to Denny.

'Thanks, Kylie." Denny grins.

"Don't call me Kylie." Kyle sighs.

"Twilight," Ricky smirks at Kyle, there were so may different names to choose from.

"No." Kyle laughs.

"Pretty boy." Bianca smiles at him.

"I'm going to see Phebs." Kyle laughs standing up and walking to his room. shaking his head he knew that he couldn't get any better sister in laws. 

End of Flashback. 

They all had such a good connection with Kyle and they knew that they all really needed him back.

Caleb and Haley looked at Kyle and just hoped that he would fight back once again just like he did when he was 13.

Flashback 

13-year-old Kyle was lying awake in his bed waiting for his brothers to wake up.

Theo woke up first and ran over to his foster brother.

"Ky mate." He grins, he was so happy to see him awake, he didn't know what he would do if he lost him, He was a great little brother and he would be a great loss. 

"Theo" Kyle sighs 

"You idiot aye don't ever do that to us again pup." Theo grins lightly ruffling Kyle's hair. 

Caleb starts waking up. He turns to Kyle and he's so happy to see him awake. 

"Kyle." He smiles. 

"Hey, Cal." Kyle smiles, he was so happy to see Caleb but inside he still wishes that he hadn't of been saved because now he would have to go back to school and it would only get worse from here.Haley begs 

"Kyky!" Haley yells running through the door. 

"Promise me that you'll never do this to yourself again." Haley begs. 

"Of course Ley Ley." Kyle smiles lightly letting Haley hug him tightly. 

End of Flashback 

They all sat in his hospital room just hoping that he would fight through sooner rather than later. Later that night they all decided that Brax and Heath would stay with Kyle as they were the older brothers and the rest of them headed home. 

"Come on Kyle you can fight through this, you're strong." Heath sighs leaning over his brothers sleeping body. 

Archived