Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments 

Chapter 29

Kyle pulled away from Caleb. There standing at the door was a young girl who looked about Casey's age, she was about Heaths height with long black wavy hair and sparkling blue eyes. 

“Ley Ley.” Kyle grins pulling her into a hug. 

“Kyky I've missed you.” She smiles rubbing his back. 

“I've missed you too.” Kyle smiles as a lone tear falls from his eye. He loved Haley so much she was always there for him and he was always there for her. 

Flashback 

8 year old Haley Davies ran home from school one day and slammed the door of her room her friends had just kicked her out of their group and she had spent the whole lunchtime alone, she could of spent it with her brothers Kyle and Caleb but they were always together and were never bothered by anyone, she was also worried she would make s totally fool of herself in front of Kyle he was only her foster brother and she did have a crush on him. 

“Hey Ley.” 9 year old  Kyle calls opening the door. 

“Just leave me alone.” Haley cries. 

“Ley Ley what happened?” Kyle asks pulling her close in a hug. 

“Katie and Sophie ditched me they said since I couldn't afford to go bowling with them I can't be their friend.” Haley cries. 

“Hey Ley Ley they’re not worth crying over, you are amazing and anyone would be lucky to call you their friend.” Kyle grins wiping away Haley’s tears.

“Yea right and anyway they are there and I'm here.” Haley frowns. 

“Well how about we go you, me and Caleb.” Kyle grins. 

“How Kyky I've got no money.” Haley frowns.

“Well I do.” Kyle shrugs standing up and holding his hand out to Haley. 

“No Kyle you worked hours gardening to get all that.” Haley sighs. 

“That's right I worked so I choose how I spend it.” Kyle smiles.

“Really you'll take me and Caleb bowling, Katie does have a massive crush on you, she’ll be so jealous and you're right  I don't need them when I've got the best foster brother in the world, Thanks Kyky you always know what to say.” Haley grins taking Kyle hand and letting him pulls her up and pull her into a hug

End of Flashback

Another Flashback

12 year old Kyle walked into his foster home after 2 hours in the rubbish bin he was finally let out and he reeked as soon as he got out and his bullies knew that so they shoved him in a shower so that they wouldn't get busted for bullying. 

“Hey Kyky you're home late.” His 11 year old foster sister Haley grins. 

“Yea I got held up.” Kyle grins as she hugs him, they were practically brother and sister because Caleb her older brother was Kyle's best mate and practically his brother. 

“How's high school?” She asks as they get to Kyle's, Caleb’s and Theo’s another foster brothers room. 

“It's alright.” Kyle sighs. 

“Made any friends?” She asks sitting next to him on his bed. 

Kyle sighed deeply he was the baby High schooler. 

“Na Ley.” Kyle sighs. 

“What! Why not? You are the sweetest person Ky.” Haley grins. 

“Being sweet doesn't mean much in high school Ley.” Kyle mumbles. 

“Are you being bullied?” She asks. 

Kyle looks at her. 

“You are aren't you.” Haley sighs getting up. 

“No please Ley Ley. Don't tell Marcus and Pip.” Kyle begs. 

“But Ky.” Haley sighs. 

"Do you remember what happened when you told Marcus and Pip about Katie and Sophie.” Kyle reminds her. 

“They hardly got told off and ended up treating me worse.” Haley sighs. 

“Yea well these guys are bigger and stronger than those two and there are 5 you can't tell anyone it will only get worse and plus the main bully is my principals son.” Kyle sighs. 

Haley sits next to him again. 

“But it's not right Kyky you're so sweet and lovely.” Haley sighs. 

“Like I said Ley Ley being sweet doesn't count for much in high school especially when you're the nerd who got moved up from year 8.” Kyle sighs. 

“Kyky you're the best person ever please don't ever forget that.” Haley smiles sweetly. 

“Thanks Ley.” Kyle grins letting his foster sister hug him again. 

End of Flashback. 

“So this is your family.” Haley grins. 

“Yea these are my brothers Brax, Heath and Casey and these are my sister in laws slash brother girlfriends Bianca Ricky and Denny, guys this is Haley Caleb’s sister and my foster sister. 

“Lovely to meet you Haley, do you have any photos of Kyle as a kid he never shows us any.” Denny grins at Kyle. 

Kyle just shook her head and laughed lightly all his problems seemed to go away just at the sight of Haley, he didn't know why but even at his darkest time he felt safe with her. 

“Yea I have tons he loved the camera, always was there when one was brought out.” Haley smirks. 

“That doesn't surprise me at all.” Heath chuckles ruffling Kyle's hair lightly.

“Here's one from when he was 9 I was 8 and Caleb was 10.” Haley smiles opening up her wallet and showing them all. 

“Haley.” Kyle groans. 

The girls all bunch together. 

“Awwwwww look at his cheeks awww I just want to squeeze them.” Bianca squeals. 

“His eyes awwwwww.” Denny smiles. 

“Awwwwww Kyle you never told us you were the cutest kid ever.”Ricky grins. 

Bianca walks up to him and squeezes his cheeks. 

“Awwwww you should of told us you were a wee cutie.” Bianca grins. 

“Yea Kyle why didn't you tell us you were adorable.” Casey grins. 

“Kylie, your cheeks and so adorable.” Heath smirks. 

“A little angel.” Brax smirks. 

“That's why.” Kyle laughs as his brother mess up his hair and squeeze his cheeks. 

“So Cal why'd you call me.” Haley grins turning to Caleb. 

“You called her?” Kyle groans, he didn't need one more person knowing about what happened. 

“Yea I called her to make sure you don't do something stupid.” Caleb groans back. 

“Look Ley Ley there is nothing you need to worry about.” Kyle grins he didn't want Haley to get involved she already hated Phoebe enough as it was. 

“Oh yea where's the ice queen.” She hisses. 

“Ley.” Kyle sighs. Haley had always called Phoebe ice queen even when him and her were dating. 

“He proposed, she denied seduced him, raped him and now their bullying him again all of them.” Caleb sighs. 

“Cal!” Kyle yells. 

“There nothing Ky, look you're better than all of them.” Haley sigh rubbing Kyle's arms and looking at his wrist. 

“Not again Ky.” She sighs. 

“What?” Brax asks. 

“His wrist.” Haley points as Kyle tries to move it away but Heath catches it in time. 

“What happened Kyle?” Heath asks. 

“I accidentally cut myself at the restaurant.” Kyle sighs. 

“It looks new.” Brax points. 

Kyle shrugs his shoulders.

“It got scratchy and I must of reopened it.” Kyle lies. 

"He's lying that's how he tried to kill himself last time.” Haley sighs. 

“Ley!” Kyle yells. 

“Ky did you cut yourself?” Heath asks looking Kyle right in the eye.

“No.” Kyle replies. 

“There you go, Kyle sucks at lying.” Heath shrugs. 

Haley grins Kyle by the jacket. 

“Is that true?” She asks. 

“Ley I promise you it's the truth.” Kyle sighs without stuttering at all. 

“Yep he's telling the truth.” She sighs but looks at Kyle in a way that he can tell that she knows he's lying.

“Well we better go to our hotel.” Caleb sighs rubbing his sisters shoulder. 

“You sure, I'm staying at Denny's tonight you can have my room.” Casey grins. 

“You sure?” Caleb asks. 

“Yea.” Denny grins taking Casey's hand. 

“You're family.” Casey smiles. Any family of Kyle's was their family. 

“Okay but I'm in the bed and you're on the couch.” Caleb grins. 

“Na me and Ky will have a sleepover aye.” Haley grins whacking Kyle lightly in the gut. 

“Haley not just yet.” Caleb whispers pulling his sister away into the hallway

“Oh come on, Ky and I always sleep in the same bed.” Haley sighs.

“Yea that was before he was raped.” Caleb hisses. 

“I would never hurt Kyle.” Haley hisses back. 

“That's not the point.” Caleb groans. 

“Then what is the point.” Haley sneers. 

“Man you're s little brat sometimes, the last thing he needs at the moment is drama.” Caleb sighs. 

“I'm not a brat, I love Ky.” Haley groans. 

“Just sleep on the couch please.” Caleb begs. 

“I'm 22 and Kyle knows I would never hurt him.” Haley sighs. 

“Please don't put me in an awkward position he's my best mate practically my brother and you're my sister please just don't put me in an awkward position.” Caleb begs. 

“I won't okay I just want to catch up with Ky.” Haley sighs. 

“Fine one night and if it goes smoothly that's fine but it's his choice.” Caleb sighs. 

“Thanks bro.” Haley smiles walking over to Kyle. 

“Kyky you keen for a sleepover?” She asks. 

“Sure.” Kyle grins. 

“Ha.” Haley laughs at Caleb only for him to roll his eyes in reply. 

“This is going to be awesome.” Haley grins at Kyle. 

What do you think of Haley? 

Is it a good idea for Haley and Kyle to have a sleepover? 

Thank you Kristine for your comment. 

Chapter 30

Kyle was in his room looking in his reflection. Running a hand through his hair. 

“Kyky.” Haley calls opening Kyle's door. 

“Hey Ley Ley.” Kyle grins turning to Haley. 

“You sure it's okay if I sleep in your room?” Haley asks hugging Kyle from behind, she wasn't that much shorter than him. 

“Yea we did all it the time when we were younger, what's the harm in doing it again.” Kyle smirks. 

“We can talk about boys and do our nails.” Haley squeals. 

“One problem.” Kyle giggles like a girl. 

“What?” Haley asks. 

“I'm not a girl.” Kyle points out laughing. 

“Ohhhhhhhh but you always did my nails.” Haley moans. 

“Yea and please don't tell the boys that they call me Kylie and sis enough as it is.” Kyle laughs. 

“So the fam how's it going?” Haley asks. 

Kyle smirks, he loved his family so much and was so happy that he had them. 

“It's awesome Ley.” Kyle smiles. 

“What's the difference between them and me and Cal?” She asks. 

“Well they don't barge in when me and my girlfriend are sleeping together.” Kyle laughs. 

Flashback

16 year old Kyle was sleeping with his girlfriend, he had just turned 16. He had already finished high school and he was having a gap year with his girlfriend Phoebe. 

“Morning Babe.” Kyle smirks. 

“Hey Baby.” She smiles back kissing his neck. 

“How are you?” Kyle smiles sweetly at her. 

“Much better now that we can actually sleep together.” Phoebe smiles. 

“I'm sorry I'm so young Phebs, I'm sorry we had to wait so long it's just Pip would kill me if I had underage sex.” Kyle shrugs. 

“You wanna make it up to me come to a party tonight, there will be booze.” Phoebe grins. 

“He can't.” A voice comes from the doorway. 

“Ley Ley.” Kyle groans pulling the covers up.

“You're babysitting the little ones.” Haley sighs she hated her foster brothers girlfriend she was awful.

“Oh yea.” Kyle sighs lying down remembering.

“You can do it.” Phoebe hisses at Haley. 

“Easy Phebs, Leys got basketball prizegiving and I get payed so I'll take you out to a movie on Friday.” Kyle smirks. 

“Dinner as well.” Phoebe grunts not looking at Kyle.

“With dessert.” He grins. 

Haley rolls her eyes her foster brothers girlfriend was a nasty piece of work and she didn't think that she even liked Kyle. 

“Okay then, but I pick the movie.” Phoebe smiles and gets out of Kyle's bed and gets changed, being flirty just to tease Kyle. 

“Bye Ice queen.” She hisses. 

“Watch it squirt.” Phoebe hisses. 

“Hey! Stop it both of you.” Kyle groans. 

“Me! It better be a good restaurant Kyle.” Phoebe hisses and exits.

“Ley Ley.” Kyle groans. 

“She doesn't love you Ky.” Haley sighs. 

“Ley you're just a kid.” Kyle sighs. 

“So are you.” Haley protests. 

“Look we love each other and I love you as well please don't make me choose.” Kyle begs. 

“Okay Ky I'll do my best.” Haley sighs. 

End of Flashback

“I didn't barge in that often.” Haley laughs. 

“Yea you did.” Kyle laughs back. 

“Well you were like my brother.” Haley shrugs. 

“Yea you were like my sister.” Kyle smiles. 

“Let's get back to that.” Haley grins. 

“Okay, what do you want to start of with?” Kyle asks. 

“Do my nails.” Haley laughs. 

“No.” Kyle laughs. 

“Please Kylie.” Haley grins. 

Kyle smiles at her lightly. 

“Kylie Wylie.” Haley pushes poking him in the stomach. 

“Sweet little Kylie.” She laughs. 

“I'm not doing your nails.” Kyle laughs. 

“If you don't I'll tell your brothers that you used to play dress up with me and Cal.” Haley laughs. 

“I was 9.” Kyle laughs. 

“And I bet they didn't dress up when they were 9.” Haley laughs. 

“Are you blackmailing me.” Kyle laughs. 

“Yea now do my nails Kylie.” Haley laughs. 

“Fine fine, what color.” Kyle groans as Haley grabs her nail polish out of her bag. 

“Blue.” Haley grins. 

“Okay okay I'm going to get so much stick for this.” Kyle laughs starting to paint Haley’s nails. After the first coat she turns to him. 

“Can you put my hair in a braid?” She laughs. 

“You want me to get killed don't you.” Kyle laughs. 

“Come on it's a sleepover.” Haley laughs. 

“Fine fine.” Kyle groans Haley could get him to do a whole heap of things he didn't want to. 

After braiding her hair and finishing off her nails they jumped into bed and feel to sleep but Haley was woken up in the middle of the night by screams by Kyle. 

She realized that her hand was on his stomach and pulled it back in shock. 

“Ky.” Haley shakes him. 

Brax comes barging in the door. 

“Ky mate.” Brax sighs pulling his brother close. 

“I'm so sorry I just accidentally touched him.” Haley cries.

“I knew this wasn't a good idea.” Brax hisses. 

“I'm sorry everything was fine up to that point.” Haley cries. 

“Hey Haley it's alright Kyle is going to be fine.” Ricky smiles pulling the young girl into a hug. 

“Kyle needed help still and she was hoping that his foster family could give him the help he needs. 

Oh god, I love Haley and the relationship that she has with Kyle! So lovely! :wub: I'm just not so sure about her constant teasing and treating him like a girl, and I didn't think he was ready for the sleepover. I know Kyle doesn't seem to mind her teasing him, but with his self esteem in tatters it might not be such a good thing. Heath calling him Kylie probably isn't helping either.:unsure: Nice that he has Caleb and Haley in his life though, people who care about him. Really looking forward to the next update x

Thank you Kristen, Ludub and ~JarlieFanEver~ for your comments. 

Chapter 31

Kyle sat on his bed breathing heavily. 

“Mate, it was just Haley she won't hurt you.” Brax reassures him. 

“I know I just got a fright that's all.” Kyle blushes. 

“Kyky you have no idea how sorry I am.” Haley cries. 

“Ley Ley it's okay.” Kyle smiles lightly opening his arms indicating a hug. 

“You're always so forgiving.” Haley smiles. 

“It's cause you're amazing Ley.” Kyle smiles. 

“You too.” Haley smiles lightly running Kyle's back. 

Ricky looks at Brax and grins she thought these two were adorable together. 

Brax shakes his head knowing exactly what Ricky was thinking. 

“Hey Ky I'm going to the couch for the rest of the night okay.” Haley smiles kissing Kyle's forehead. 

“Okay see you in the morning Ley.” Kyle smiles. 

Haley walks out of the room and Brax turns to Kyle. 

“You sure you're alright mate?” He asks. 

“Yea I just got a fright.” Kyle smiles. 

“Okay see ya in the morning bud.” Brax smiles lightly ruffling Kyle's hair. 

Him and Ricky exit the room and Kyle collapses down in his bed. He hadn’t got a fright it was a bad dream. 

Dream! 

Kyle was walking to work when he had got a text message from Jake.

“Hey Baby Braxton I've got your girl.” 

Kyle shook his head what girl he had lost Phoebe and didn't have another girlfriend.

“What are you on about Jake, what girl.” Kyle replies. He had had enough of Jake and his constant bullying of him, he was 23 and he was still being bullied and it sucked. 

His phone buzzed only seconds later with a picture from Jake. Couldn't he just leave him alone. 

It was Phoebe tied up. Suddenly everything changed Kyle was going to find Jake and he was going to get him because despite everything Kyle still loved Phoebe. 

He picks up the phone and calls Jake. 

“Where are you.” Kyle hisses. 

“I'll send you the address.” Jake laughs. 

Kyle clenches his teeth together when he gets the text from Jake he forgets all about with and races off to find Phoebe. 

“Phebs!” He yells when he gets to the destination. 

“Well well well he really does love Phoebe doesn't he too bad she's my girl dork.” Jake laughs shoving Kyle hard into Issac and Billy. 

“You tied her up she's not your girl.” Kyle's hisses only to have his arms pulled into a painful lock. 

“Oh Phoebe.” Jake calls. 

Phoebe walks out smiling. 

“I told you he'd come if he thought I was in danger. Always the hero aren't you Kylie.” Phoebe laughs. 

“How could you Phebs I love you.” Kyle sighs. She had lured him in and it wasn't going to end well, all of them were there and no one was there to help him. 

“Cause I don't love you.” Phoebe hisses. 

Issac chucks Kyle to the floor. 

Jake stands above him and puts a foot on his stomach so that he can't move.

“Phebs please.” Kyle begs. 

“ Sorry Kyle I'm in the winning team, Phoebe grins as she leans over Kyle and touches his stomach. 

End of dream! 

He'd been having dreams like this for a while, they'd been different each time but they all ended the same with him being the victim. He had to get over Phoebe but he just couldn't shake her he cared deeply for her as much as she had hurt him she was still the one. 

He fell to sleep maybe things would be better in the morning. 

Brax woke Kyle up at about 7. 

“Hey mate are you feeling up to working today we are short staffed.” Brax sighs. 

“Ah yea yea I can do that, it'll be good to get out of the house.” Kyle sighs. 

“You sure it wasn’t long ago you didn't want to leave Heaths side.” Brax sighs. 

“Yea being stuck inside is driving me nuts.” Kyle sighs rubbing a hand on his face. 

“Okay mate, Cheers I needed the best worker.” Brax grins ruffling Kyle's hair. 

Sighing loudly Kyle stands ok and looks in the mirror. 

“Come on Kyle it's just work, they can’t hurt you.” Kyle sighs to himself. 

“Jakes out but it's okay, just stay in the restaurant and you'll be fine.” He sighs. 

Kyle knew deep inside that this wasn't true but he wasn't willing to admit this and he had a shower cleaned his teeth fixed his hair  got changed and headed off to work. 

“Ky breakfast.” Brax whispers as Haley is still asleep. 

“Not hungry.” Kyle shrugs and heads out the door on his way to work. 

Heath needed his ute, Bianca was taking Ricky's car to work and Brax needed his car so that meant that Kyle had to work which wasn't that bad it didn't take him to long to walk to work usually. 

He was nearly there when he was shoved against a tree. 

“Hey long time no see Baby Bennett.” Jake laughs staring down Kyle. 

“You're alone, no gang to back you up.” Kyle hisses. 

Jake bangs him up against at tree. 

“Are you blind or just plain stupid, I'm over a head taller than you and probably more than twice as much.”Jake laughs. 

“Not my fault you're thick head weighs so much.” Kyle grunts only to be shoved to the floor and kicked in the gut. 

“And it's not my fault you're so easy to beat up.” Jane laughs grabbing Kyle by his hair and pulling him up. 

“What do you want Jake, why'd you make Phoebe pretend she is loved me was it humorous to you that I gave my heart to Phoebe when she already had yours, did it make you happy that the whole time you were in prison you knew that when you got out you were going to hurt me more then you ever had before.” Kyle hisses. 

Jakes face softens. 

“Well when you put it like that.” Jake sighs. 

“Yes.” He grins punching Kyle in the gut. 

“Yes.” He laughs lifting his up by his shirt. 

“And yes.” He grins pushing him hard against a tree. 

“Why'd you do it.” Kyle hisses. 

Jake drops Kyle and stares down at him. 

“Because you were the reason I was put in prison.” Jake hisses. 

“I didn't tell you to bully me.” Kyle hisses. 

“Well if you weren't such a little punk I wouldn't of.” Jake hisses.

“It's not my fault I'm not a meathead.” Kyle hisses. 

“Shut it.” Jake hisses. 

“Or what.” Kyle growls. He knew that he shouldn't stand up to Jake he was big but Kyle had had enough of being the victim. 

Jake grabs Kyle and shoves him under the outdoor showers where everyone washes off the salt water and saturates him. 

Kyle tried to get away from the water but Jake holds him. 

“Hey!” John calls. 

Kyle breathed a sigh a relief.  

“What old man this is between me and this loser.” Jake hisses. 

“Well you might not want a cop involved then I'll go get one if you don't let him go.” John threatens Jett was beside him and he was shocked he wasn't used to seeing Braxton's get overpowered. 

“Why do you care about this loser anyway, even his mum killed herself to get away from him.” Jake laughs. 

“Oi! What's going on here.” Nate calls. 

“That your boyfriend Kylie.” Jake laughs still running the water over him. 

“Let him go.” John hisses. 

Jake turns to Kyle. 

“This isn't over, as long as you are still breathing I'll be here to torment you.” Jake whispers in Kyle's ear before shoving him to he ground and walking away. 

Jett walks over to Kyle and helps him up. 

“You alright.” He asks. He's shocked to see tears coming from Kyle's eyes. 

“No.” he croaks. 

Nate had just finished Kayaking and he handed Kyle his towel. 

“Let's take you home.” Nate sighs rubbing Kyle's back. 

“No! They can't know what happened.” Kyle cries pulling away from Nate. 

“Kyle what are you on about?” John asks.

“The last time I told someone I was being bullied by Jake it only got worse.” Kyle cries. 

Flashback 

14 year old Kyle Bennett was walking to school and for once he felt safe, he had been beaten up by Jake and his crew yesterday and he had told in them. 

He thought that they had all been suspended or maybe even expelled but all hope went away when he was pulled from behind and shoved to the ground. 

“I got expelled now you're really dead Bennett.” Jake hisses as him and his gang kick Kyle over and over again till he's unconscious. 

“We’ll be back for you.” Jake hisses kicking Kyle one more time. 

End of Flashback

“Kyle you have to tell them.” Jett sighs. 

“No they’ll kill me.” Kyle cries he felt like such a fool crying in front of his friends. 

“”Let's take you to the Diner aye.” John smiles lightly. 

“I'm working today.” Kyle sighs. 

“No Kyle you're saturated and upset.” Nate sighs.

“No I'm fine.” Kyle shudders. 

“Kyle we are taking you home.” Nate instructs pulling him by the arm. 

“Noooo please.” Kyle screams.

“Kyle you need help. Okay your brothers can help you.” Nate reassures him. 

“No no one can.” Kyle cries. 

Archived