Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, poor Kyle! He's obviously very traumatised and forcing contact on him probably isn't the best idea. Glad he was able to let Heath comfort him though. 

Phoebe has gone to some pretty extraordinary lengths to bully Kyle :blink:. Three years is a pretty big investment of her time to play such a cruel and sadistic trick. Sleeping with someone that she doesn't even like? Getting to know his family, pretending to be his girlfriend?! Just so she can hurt him?!

Spoiler

(Did Jake put her up to this just for a laugh?)

In any case, she sounds like she might actually be a sociopath (and pretty devoid of feelings) and if that's the case then she and Jake are probably a match made in heaven. They deserve each other.

Spoiler

I have a feeling that maybe Jake did more than bully Kyle and that might be why he's reacting so badly to Brax's attempts to comfort him and saying 'not again' (traumatic memories coming back to haunt him maybe?)

Just worried about what will happen now when Jake gets out, and whether the boys will be able to help him get through this.

Looking forward to the next update x

Thank you, Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ Iluvlucas and Ludub for your comments.

I've had a lot of free time so I've been posting small chapters more regularly but if you would prefer them to be longer but take more time tell me and I'll make it happen. 

Chapter 18

Heath was sitting next to Kyle on the couch. The only sounds he would make were the screams he made when Brax accidentally touched him. Heath was hugging his brother and trying to get him to talk. 

"Mate, what happened?" He asks. 

The only reply Kyle would give was the shake of his head. Not wanting to talk about it.

"Mate we can help you." Heath whispers. 

"No, no one can." Kyle sobs speaking for the first time. 

"Yes, we can Ky." Heath whispers. 

Ricky, Bianca, Denny and Casey walk in the door and before either of the boys can stop her Bianca pulls Kyle into a hug. 

"Noooooooo, please." He screams dropping to the floor. 

Everyone stares at Brax and Heath.

"Kyle, Bianca loves you she just wants a hug." Heath smiles pulling Kyle up and taking him over to Bianca. 

"No please." Kyle cries trying to get away from Bianca. 

"Ky Bianca isn't going to hurt you, Bi adores you she would never hurt you." Heath whispers. 

"Promise." Kyle sobs. 

"I promise little bro, Bianca just wants to help you like everyone else. She's here to help you, she just wants to give you a big hug okay." Heath whispers. 

Kyle nods his head and allows Bianca to pull him into a tight hug. 

"See Ky, she's not going to hurt you." Heath smiles. 

Kyle sobs in Bianca's arms resting his head on her shoulder. 

"Ky do you want to have a wee rest on your bed?" Bianca asks. 

"Nooooooooooo please nooo I'm begging you. Not again please not again anything but that." Kyle cries falling to the floor again.

Bianca looks at Kyle and puts a hand over her mouth. 

"No, she didn't. Please tell me she didn't." Bianca begs. 

"She raped him." Heath croaks nodding his head. 

No one wanted to touch Kyle so they all turned to Heath. Who crouched down beside Kyle and tilted his head. 

"Ky, you tired mate?" Heath asks. 

Kyle nods his head but wraps his arms around his legs. 

"Why don't you have a little rest." Heath smiles kindly. 

Kyle shakes his head tears streaming down his face his eyes begging at Heath. 

"No no no mate nothing like that you'll be alone, okay I'll only come in if you want me to okay bud, how does that sound. No one will come in I promise." Heath smiles holding out his hand for Kyle. Kyle stares at it for a bit and then takes it to help him get up. 

"Good mate." Heath grins and takes Kyle to his bedroom and helps him get in bed and covers him with a blanket. 

"See ya mate." Heath grins and starts to walk out before something pulls his arm lightly he turns and Kyle has ahold of his arm. 

"Stay please." He begs his browns eyes filled with tears. 

"Okay, Ky." Heath smiles he lies down on Kyle's bed and much to his surprise he snuggles right up to him like he used to with Phoebe. 

He decides to shut his eyes for a bit and then falls asleep, Kyle does the same thing not long after. Him lying with his head on Heath's chest, When Heath woke up Kyle was still there practically on him usually Heath would be too embarrassed to let him to this but Kyle's mental state at the moment wasn't good and he would do anything to make his little bro feel better. Even spend the night with him for support. Kyle started to wake up he lifted his head up. 

"Sorry." Kyle mumbles blushing. 

Heath laughed at Kyle's reaction and pulls him into a hug. 

"I don't mind Ky, I'm here for you little bro." Heath grins. 

"Where's my manly big bro gone?" Kyle laughs. 

Heath looked down at Kyle and saw the most genuine smile Kyle had done since his breakdown.

"He's making sure that his baby bro is going to be okay, cause that's all I want Ky. I need to make sure that you are going to be okay through this, he wants to show you here's not just here to beat you up in a big brother way to tease you in a big brother way. He wants you to know that he loves you and that he will stop everything that is threatening to hurt you, you got that Ky, that's where your manly big brother has gone." Heath smiles ruffling Kyle's hair. 

Kyle looked up at Heath. 

"I invited her over for dinner." Kyle starts. 

"Who?" Heath asks confused. 

"Phoebe I invited her over for dinner ." Kyle sighs. 

Heath realized that Kyle was going to explain what happened and sat up putting a hand on Kyle's shoulder. 

"That's why I pretended to be sick in reality I just sculled a bottle of milk making me feel queasy, as soon as Brax and Ricky left I made myself be sick in the toilet. I cleaned myself, shaved and made sure I looked my absolute best for phebs when she came cause I wanted to ask her something." Kyle mumbles starting to cry. 

"I'm here Ky it's okay," Heath reassures him. 

"She came I had made her dinner she called me demanding because I wanted to have dinner but she wanted to go straight to my bedroom." Kyle starts to slow down a bit struggling for words. 

Heath rubs his shoulder.

"I asked her if we could start all over, that I was sorry that I proposed to her and that I wanted to get back together that we tell you guys that we loved each other and that we want to be together again." Kyle starts to cry. 

Heath runs a hand through Kyle's hair. 

"She said that girls don't date pretty boys like me for any other reason than sex." Kyle cries hugging Heath. 

Heath's eyes bulge and he tries to calm his younger brother down. 

"Shhhh Ky, she's wrong okay girls don't date you for the sex okay any normal girl would date you because you are a caring sweet guy that any girl would deserve," Heath whispers in Kyle's ear. 

"You're wrong, I don't deserve any girl." Kyle sighs. 

Heath sighs his brothers self-esteem was getting dangerously low. 

"She then asked me if I wanted to continue to have sex or to finish it all together." Kyle cries. 

Heath knows it's getting to the gruesome bit and pulls Kyle close. 

"She grabbed my hair and didn't give me a choice she chucked me down on my bed and ....... she pulled ........ she pulled my shirt off then my........ jeans. She shoved me down on my bed...... I begged ....... her ........ I begged her to stop.......... but she wouldn't ........ she didn't ......... I just wanted her to stop." Kyle cries. 

Heath held his younger brother how could this happen when you thought that that person loved you so much. 

Pheobe and Carter were having a drink. 

"I still can't believe you made baby Braxton think that you loved him for three years, that's amazing." Carter laughs. 

"I know it was so easy, I seriously kissed him like 10 times or more a week, he loved kissing me. He adored me." Phoebe laughs. 

"Ahhh what a little baby. He's such a loser, but seriously I always thought he was gay though like his faggot best friend." Carter laughs. 

"Nooo he isn't but he looks it, with his perfect hair and his pretty boy face." Phoebe laughs. 

"So who wore the pants in your relationship." Carter laughs. 

"Ohhhh you're really asking me that." Phoebe laughs. 

Carter raised his eyebrows. 

"Me you idiot, seriously that loser did everything I said, that was until tonight but since I'm on top I forced him." Phoebe laughs raising her eyebrows. 

"No you didn't,Ohh that's too good, has Kylie ever properly lost his virginity, like it's always been forced or not true." Carter laughs. 

"No, because he's a loser." Phoebe grins. 

"You got that right, I can't wait to see him." Carter grins. 

Phoebe and Carter finish their drinks and continue to diss Kyle behind his back. 

Poor poor Kyle. Loving how good a brother Heath is being here. I imagine this is taking him well outside of his comfort zone but he's doing his best. Everyone else must have been so shocked to see Kyle in such a state. And Phoebe? Well, she's just pure evil, isnt she?! Looking forward to the next chapter x 

And no, I don't mind the shorter chapters at all. (I should probably think about shortening mine!)

Thank you, Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ Iluvlucas and Ludub for your comments

Chapter 19

It had been a week since Phoebe had raped Kyle and he had started to let more people make contact with him. Bianca Denny and Ricky had got to hug him and tell him that everything was going to be okay and he had accepted Casey's arms around his shoulder and ruffling of his hair but he still screamed whenever Brax touched him. Others couldn't touch him either. Andy has ruffled his hair once and it had taken Heath 2 hours to calm him down. 

"I don't get it, everyone else can touch him now, why can't I?" Brax moans. 

"Heaths taking him to the counsellor today get him to ask." Ricky sighs. 

"Yea, but I'm his oldest brother I should be taking him." Brax sighs. 

Ricky sighs and sits next to Brax on the couch. 

"Brax, Ky won't even let you touch him, he's not going to talk in front of you to a counsellor." Ricky mumbles. 

"It's just wrong he's my younger brother, my little baby brother and I can't even help him." Brax starts to cry. 

Kyle walks out and grabs his breakfast. He sits down at the table and starts to eat it. 

"Morning mate." Brax smiles. 

Kyle gives a small nod. 

"Ky, Brax said good morning." Ricky sighs. 

Everyone had to relay Brax's messages because Kyle had completely shut him out. 

"Morning Brax." Kyle mumbles. He looks at his breakfast and sighs. 

"Ky, you going to finish." Ricky grins patting his back. 

"I can't." Kyle mumbles. 

"Come on Ky, you can do it." Ricky smiles. 

"NO, I CAN'T!!!" Kyle yells, he had been acting like a small child ever since and everyone treated him like one having to praise him for things so common for most people his age, having to growl at him when he acted out and had to encourage him to do things such as eating food. 

"Kyle don't raise your voice please." Ricky hisses. 

"I'm sorry I just can't eat anymore I don't want to go the the counsellor." Kyle cries. 

Brax walks up to his brother and places a hand on his shoulder. 

"Brax," Ricky warns. 

"Noooooooooo," Kyle screams and falls to the floor sobbing. 

"Shhhhhhh Kyky it's okay it's okay Ky," Ricky whispers in his ear. 

This was getting too much for Brax, he couldn't touch his little brother. 

He stormed out of the house and slammed the door. Causing Kyle to flinch. 

"Shhhhh you're okay Ky, you're okay." Ricky whispers running a hand through his hair. 

Phoebe and Carter were at the prison visiting Jake. 

"Babe, I've missed you so much but I hope you've been doing me proud." Jake grins. 

"Kylie will be a mess, perfect for you to have some fun." Phoebe grins. 

"Perfect I've missed that loser and I can't wait to start all over again, what about his brothers will they be a problem?" Jake asks. 

"Yea you might want to be subtle." Phoebe shrugs. 

"So that loser finally found people who actually care about him." Jake laughs. 

"Yea, there are six of them in his family that all love him." Phoebe laughs. 

"Do they have brains." Jake laughs. 

"Not if they love him, no one loves him even his only girlfriend didn't." Carter laughs. 

"A week left, will his brothers still be his babysitters next week?" Jake asks. 

"Probably Phebs gave him a big fright, he was sobbing his heart out." Carter laughs. 

"Okay I have a job for you two this week get him alone with the rest of the guys and pin him down to the ground, he's still small isn't he Phebs?" Jake asks. 

"No match for you guys, without a doubt he will be beaten, even I could push him around." Phoebe laughs. 

"I seriously can't wait, this has been the thing I have been looking forward to the most, making the biggest baby I know life hell with my favourite two people." Jake grins, 

"So once he's pinned what do you want us to do?" Carter asks. 

"I want you to take off his shirt and Phebs I want to the kiss his chest over and over again no doubt that will make him squirm, he will beg and he will be his usual baby self and the real fun will start once I get out." Jake laughs. 

"I can't wait for that, having three years with that loser pretending that I actually loved him was so hard. Like waking up next to him every day and having to kiss him was so gross." Phoebe gags. 

"I know I'm so sorry Babe but we had to make him think that he was actually loved by you." Jake laughs. 

"All good at least it's over and I can finally be with a real man." Phoebe laughs. 

"So we will do that job for you as soon as possible." Carter laughs. 

"All good bro just make sure there's still some fun for me." Jake laughs. 

Archived