Marry Me?

Suzza101

Thank you, Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments.

Chapter 10. 

Kyle lay in his bed his eyes red and puffy. 

"Ky?" Bianca asks.

Kyle looked at the door and pulls the covers up to his chin. 

Bianca tries to open the door but it's locked. 

"Come on Kyle. Please, I really need to talk to you." Bianca asks. 

Kyle looks at the door, he really wants to have someone to talk to, someone to tell him that everything's going to be okay.

He opens the door and Bianca pulls him into a tight hug. Running a hand through his hair. Letting him cry on her shoulder. 

They walk over to his bed and they lie down.

"Bi, what did phebs tell you, you've never sat on my bed with me and talked." Kyle sighs. 

Bianca looks at him, his brown eyes sad and not having their usual sparkle. 

"Jake Lyon." Bianca sighs.

"wh.... wha.... what about him?" Kyle asks stuttering. 

"How you tries to commit suicide because of him, how he bullied you for three years." Bianca sighs. 

"Did she tell you about my parents?" Kyle asks. 

"Yea she did, I'm sorry Kyle, I'm so angry at her for treating you like that. She was so so cruel to you." Bianca sighs. 

"So you heard that she also beat me up." Kyle sighs he hangs his head in shame. 

"Yea I'm so sorry Kyle." Bianca sighs. 

"You must think I'm a loser, beaten up for three years beaten up by a girl. Looks like you did marry the smart Braxton Bi, I mean he was always saying what a girl I was, how weak and pathetic I am. I'm a loser Bi and you should be ashamed to be related to me, I'm ashamed to be myself. Kyle cries.

Bianca pulls him closer. Kyle never cried this much but he just wouldn't stop. 

Bianca sees the pizza in the bin.

"Ky, are you starving yourself?" Bianca asks.  

Kyle looks up at her. 

"It makes it easier." He cries. 

"Easier for what Kyle?" Bianca asks. 

"Easier for me to forget." He sobs hugging a pillow to his chest. 

"Forget what?" Bianca asks. 

"Forget that on the road to love I'll always be second best to Pheobe, it was always Jake, I know it is, she only went out with me cause he's in prison, he gets out in 2 weeks and she'll go running back to him, leaving me behind." Kyle cries. 

Bianca's heart breaks. 

"Kyle, you are the sweetest 23-year-old that I have ever meet, you put Phoebe's needs before yours like you have too. She will make a mistake if she leaves you for him." Bianca smiles. 

"Why? he'll be the better man, he's still rolling in money, what can I give her. A practically empty fridge, a house with my brothers, not enough money to go on many holidays. I'm nothing compared to Jake. Always was and always will be." Kyle mumbles. 

"Ky." Bianca starts. 

"I'm a loser Bi, a pathetic baby loser." Kyle cries letting her hug him as he cried. 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Kyle! :unsure: Kinda feel like Phoebe and Jake deserve each other. Lovely to see the close relationship between Bianca and Kyle in this. Very sweet. Hope she can get through to him and help him see that he's not a loser and that Phoebe isn't the be all and end all. Looking forward to the next chapter x 

Chapter 11. 

Kyle turned to Bianca who was asleep on his bed. 

"Bi." He smiles shaking her. 

"Yea." She yawns. 

"You can go now, I'll be okay." Kyle sighs. 

Bianca looks at Kyle, still looking completely heartbroken but still putting her first. 

"You're a good kid Kyle, I don't know what Pheobe was thinking when she rejected your proposal." Bianca sighs standing up and running a hand through Kyle's hair.

"Thanks but I'm not a kid Bi." Kyle mumbles. 

"Yea you are, 23 is a kid!" Bianca laughs. 

"Well, what's not a kid?" Kyle laughs. 

"Anything that isn't 7 years younger than me or more." Bianca grins. 

"So I'll always be a kid?" Kyle smiles. 

"Yep better learn to deal with it." Bianca laughs kissing his forehead. 

"Don't forget that there will always be people around that love you, Kyle." Bianca smiles. 

Kyle nods his head, lying back down. 

"And Kyle, Pheobe really did make a mistake any girl in the right headspace would jump at the chance to marry you." Bianca smiles.

Kyle just nods his head but he doesn't believe it, what girl in the right head space would jump at the chance to marry him, what kind of girl, in general, would jump at the chance to marry him. He was a loser, a big nerd pathetic baby of a loser.

He sat up and pulled out his drawer, he pulls out his spare razor and stares at it, he could easily just break off one razor blade cut himself and die let this pain all go away. His door could be locked it would be easy. But he couldn't do that to his family, not yet. He could deal with this amount of pain, but only just. Just one more thing no matter how small it was. It would break him. 

Brax, Casey, and Heath sat at the table, Bianca comes out. 

"How is he?" Brax asks. 

"Bad, he's so so sad. She's broken his heart." Bianca cries, Heath pulls her into a hug. 

"Ricks not home yet, what happened to him?" Casey asks. 

"You might want to sit." Bianca sighs knowing that as soon as the words left her mouth the boys would hate Phoebe. The boys all sit on the couch.

"There was this kid Jake Lyon, he was the King of the school. Rich and popular, but somehow he still had to show everyone that he was the top dog, that he really did own the school. He bullied Kyle, badly." Bianca sighs waiting for the boy's reaction. 

"He never told us, he never told me." Heath sighs. 

"Why would he tell you aye, you call him a girl all the time." Casey hisses. 

"Boys! Continue Bi." Brax sighs. 

"Kyle was young for his age group. He was also the smartest, he was put up a year. The year that he was put up a year Jake started his torture, that was also the year that Pheobe started dating Jake ." Bianca continues. 

Braxs eyes bulge, Heath's veins pop out of his head and Casey stares at Bianca. 

"Yea so, Jake was a big horrible bully to Kyle, pushing him around so bad that Kyle..... he tried...... he tried to commit suicide...... he was only 13. 

"How can a kid bully another kid so badly that they want to kill themselves." Brax hisses. 

"Ky was their punching bag Brax. You were a big man in school so we're you, Heath, what type of kids would you be most likely to go for?" Bianca asks. 

"The ones who were smaller," Heath mumbles ashamed. 

"Yea same I guess." Brax sighs. 

"Well, Jake was exactly like that as well and Kyle was the smaller kid he picked on." Bianca sighs. 

"But Kyle's not small, yea I tease him for being small but he's smaller than me because he's so much younger, but in the end, he's a normal sized 23-year-old." Heath sighs. 

"But the thing is, Jakes three years older than Ky." Bianca sighs. 

"So that kid picked on someone years younger than him." Brax hisses. 

"Yep." Bianca sighs. 

"So what's this got to do with Phebs? I know she dated Jake but what else?" Casey asks. 

"She helped Jake bully Ky," Bianca replies looking at the boy's reactions. 

Chapter 12

Brax jumps up making the table crash. 

"She helped him bully Kyle! He was just a kid! What did she do?" Brax yells, 

"She just let them beat him, she made him give them money and I know that she did beat Kyle up once when he was 15. That's all I know." Bianca sighs. 

"And he loves her." Heath hisses. 

"They beat him up, Pheobe stopped them and said that she was bored and too just take his money, he saw this as her saving him, her being his angel, he fell in love with her." Bianca sighs. 

"Was this before or after she beat him up?" Casey asks.

"Before." Bianca mumbles. 

"So he loves her after she beats him up." Casey sighs. 

"So he fell in love with her before she beat him up but he still loved her afterwards." Bianca sighs. 

"Why!" Brax asks. 

"Because she's the one." Kyle's voice comes from the doorway. 

"March 10th 2008. I was 12 I was in the year below Pheobe, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I was a prepubescent kid, best friend was a gay kid who had came out only two years before hand. She looked at me and grinned, that's when the crush started. A couple of weeks later, I was put up a year in school that's when the bullying started but it's also when Phebs started dating the douchebag, Jake Lyon. She went everywhere with him, did everything together, including making my life hell. I was 12 everyone else in year 9 was 13 turning 14. That's when it all began." Kyle sighs. 

Flashback 

a 12-year-old Kyle Bennett walked into year 9 English. 

"Nursery down the hall Bennett." Carter Manes, Jake Lyons best mate laughs. 

Kyle walks over to Pheobe. 

"Is this seat taken?" He asks. 

Pheobe shakes her head in reply and Kyle sits down next to her.

"so why are you in year 9?" Pheobe asks. 

"My teachers thought that I would be more challenged in year 9 so they decided to move me up." Kyle sighs. 

"But you're a twelvie." Pheobe smiles. 

"I'm thirteen soon." Kyle sighs. 

"Yea well I'm fifteen soon." Pheobe grins. 

"So you're still a twelvie squirt." Carter sneers. 

Kyle was anxious about his height he knew that he would grow both of his parents were apparently tall but the real question was when he hadn't hit puberty yet and his voice was high and he wasn't tall being in the year above made it so much worse. 

"Right class, we have a new student joining as today, his name is Kyle Bennett and he was moved up from year 8." Mr Parker grins. 

"Neeerd," Carter shouts. 

Kyle blushes with embarrassment, this was going to be a long three years. 

Jake was waiting for Pheobe and Carter outside the door when he saw Kyle walk out, he stuck out to him because he was so small. 

"Hey Babe, whose the squirt?" Jake asks. 

"Kyle Bennett, year 8 who was pushed up, really smart." Pheobe shrugs. 

"Big nerd." Carter grins at his best mate raising his eyebrows. 

Jake and Carter make their way to Kyle's locker. 

"Oi baby year 9." Jake grins. 

Kyle looked up at Jake, Jake Lyon was not the sort of person you liked to be confronted by if you were different. 

"Carter here tells me your a nerd, a big one." Jake laughs. 

"I'm smart I guess." Kyle shrugs. 

"Good cause I have an English essay due tomorrow and my last nerd just moved to Perth, do it it's on Macbeth." Jake hisses. 

"I've never read Macbeth." Kyle mumbles looking at his feet.

"Then you better start." Jake snarls. 

Kyle looks at his feet and sighs this was going to be a very long three years.

End of Flashback. 

"Mate." Brax sighs. 

"So yeah, I wrote it as best I could and when he didn't get an A+ he and his mates threw me in a rubbish bin and continued to bully me every day after." Kyle mumbles. 

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Casey asks. 

"Because my principal was Erica Lyon, Jakes mum." Kyle sighs 

Archived