Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ Ludub and FunkyMonkey for your comments

Warning contains bad language 

Chapter 27

Kyle started to walk home when he was banged against a tree. 

“Again.” He grunts but sees Phoebe and Billy the two bullies that weren't there before, he sees Phoebe and started feeling panicked again. 

“Aren’t  you going to congratulate me, I thought you are a gentlemen.” Phoebe sniggers.

“Congratulations.” Kyle hisses, he couldn't be bothered he had just learned that the love of his life never loved him. 

Billy bangs him against the tree again. 

“Put more love into it cupcake.” He sneers. He may not be huge like the other boys so when it came to Kyle he really pushed it with the physical stuff. 

“Congratulations Phoebe I hope that you two have a happy life.” Kyle sighs. “Can I go now?” He asks. 

“Ohhh Kylie so sweet.” Phoebe laughs ruffling Kyle's hair. 

“Look can I go please.” Kyle begs. He had already had one encounter with his former bullies he didn't need another one. 

“Soon, but do you miss me?” Phoebe asks. 

“Sure like you miss winter, it's your natural season.” Kyle sneers only to be banged against the tree again. 

“I’ll give you one more chance, do you miss me, the way I used to wrap my arms around your waist when we hugged, the way our fingers wrapped around each others when we held hands, the way we used to kiss.” Phoebe whispers in a slightly sexy one as much as Kyle didn't want it to be it was. 

“Don't lie Kylie you suck at it and we will know.” Billy laughs. 

“Yes, I miss it all.” Kyle sighs. He wanted to lie but he knew that Billy was right, he couldn't he sucked at it. 

“Ohhh sorry Kylie I've upgraded.” Phoebe laughs. 

“Yea she's done with the boys she's in to the men.” Billy laughs. 

“And are you her new little ***ch..” Kyle hisses.

Billy pulls him close. 

“Don't be brave Junior it's not a good look on you.” He growls. 

Kyle lowers his head, why couldn't he be that intimidating, he was sometimes but he hadn't been intimidating for years. 

“Let him go where done here.” Phoebe laughs. 

Billy shoves him against the tree and they start to walk away. 

“Did you ever love me Phebs?” Kyle asks. 

“Two things only my friends can call me Phebs and no I just thought that you were pathetic all through our so called relationship.” Phoebe hisses. 

Kyle lowered his shoulders and let them walk away and he continued the rest of the walk back to his house. 

He slumped into the house. He didn't want to come back and be surrounded by everyone, they would be worried and want to check that he was okay but he didn't want that, he wanted to be alone, he liked it best when he was alone he hated that he had to drag the people he loved into his messy life they didn't deserve it, they shouldn't have to deal with his pathetic life. 

“Ky! You alright mate, where were you?” Brax asks grabbing his younger brother by the shoulder and shaking him slightly. 

Kyle sighed heavily and feel onto the couch things had not gone the way he had hoped. 

“I just felt like a walk.” Kyle mumbles. 

“Mate why do you think Caleb hates you?” Brax asks sitting next to his younger brother. 

Kyle shrugs his shoulders. 

“I don't, I never said that.” He whispers. 

“Yea mate you did.” Caleb sighs sitting on the arm of the couch and placing a hand on Kyle's shoulder. 

“Cause I'm a loser okay.” Kyle sighs. 

Brax sits next to his brother, his little brother wasn't a loser and he honestly wanted to kill Pheobe and her stupid friends for making him think that. 

"No mate you're not.” He sighs. 

“YEA I AM!” Kyle yells he almost let it slip out that he can't  swim but he didn't want Brax to know that he was a pathetic baby as well as a loser.

“Ky! Will you stop being so hard on yourself.” Brax sighs placing a hand on Kyle's shoulder only to have it shrugged off. 

“Brax the sooner you realize what a dropkick loser I am the better.” Kyle sighs. 

“No! I refuse to let them ruin your life.” Brax hisses. 

“It’s not your choice Brax and what life!” Kyle screams storming off to his room and slamming the door. 

“Was he like this when he was younger?” Brax sighs running a hand through his hair, he was worried for his brother how could he make him see that he wasn't a loser and he did have a life that is worth caring about. 

“Yea, beaten himself up, just saying some plain awful things that no one should here.” Caleb sighs. 

"I'll talk to him.” Brax sigh walking over to his brothers room and knocking. 

“Not interested in talking.” Kyle grunts from the inside. 

“Please Ky.” Brax begs. He hears a draw shut and then the door opens. 

“Come in then.” Kyle mumbles sitting on his bed leaving enough room for Brax. 

“Mate you're not a loser okay and you do have a life.” Brax tries to reassure his younger brother. 

“No I don’t I could have been anything I wanted I got too of my year in every year in high school and I was younger than everyone and yet all I've made out of myself is being the manager of a restaurant and the only reason I got the job was because I am related to the owner, I'm single and practically a virgin since it's all been a big lie,I'm pathetic.” Kyle hisses. 

"No you’re are not, stop talking about yourself like that Kyle.” Brax hisses. 

“I wanted to go to uni but no I didn't. I was too scared that I would fail and everyone would think that I was pathetic.” Kyle hisses. 

“You were 16 Ky when you had the chance to start uni. .” Brax sighs. 

“So?” Kyle asks. 

“So everyone else was 17, 18 no one blames you for being too scared Uni’s  a scary place.” Brax sighs. 

"And I was a wimp.” Kyle sighs. 

“Ky you were a kid, at 16 Heath was still making mum make his bed.” Brax laughs. And he was glad when he received a grin from Kyle. 

“You coming out?” He asks. 

“Soon.” Kyle shrugs. 

“Please Ky you're not a loser okay and I promise you, you do have a life.” Brax smiles ruffling his brothers hair. 

As soon as Brax left Kyle grabbed the broken razor blade out of his draw that he had just previously smashed and made a small cut in his wrist enough to  hurt but not enough to kill. 

Oh no! Poor Kyle! :( Phoebe is a monster! (I actually kind of feel sorry for her too though. She has basically made a prostitute of herself to impress her sicko of a boyfriend). Horrible to think that Kyle has such low self-esteem no matter what anyone says to him. Hope his brothers and Caleb realise that he's hurting himself before it gets out of hand. Looking forward to the next update x

Thank you Kristen ~JarlieFanEver~ and Ludub for your comments 

Chapter 28

Kyle was sitting on his bed playing his guitar when he got a text. He considered checking it but it could be someone from the restaurant and it could be important, reluctantly he pulled out his phone. 

Hey Baby foster nerd guess who got out early 

Kyle froze, Jake was out and he was going to come for him, why'd he get let out early, this wasn't good. Jake would come straight to him. 

Flashback

12 year old Kyle Bennett was walking out of his school, he hated year 9 everyone was so much older than him and bigger and yet he was the smartest which only made him more of a target. 

“Oi Baby.” He hears, he turns around and sees two of Jakes gang, Issac and Billy running towards him and he starts to run but Issac catches up with him before he gets to far. They drag him back to Jake. 

“What's this.” Jake hisses holding up his English essay. 

“It's your essay.” Kyle sighs. 

Jake punches him in the stomach. 

“I know it's my English essay junior, look at the grade.” Jake hisses. 

“It's an A-.” Kyle cries. 

“I wanted an A+.” Jake hisses. 

“I can't do a year 10 paper and you didn't give me long to do it” Kyle sobs. These big boys were all older than him and he already hated being a year 9.

“So it's my fault aye, I thought you were a nerd.” Jake sneers. 

Kyle can feel his body shaking. 

“I'm not that smart.” He cries. 

Phoebe walks over to them. 

“He got 100% in our maths  test today.” Phoebe sighs

Kyle looked up at her. 

“So you are a nerd, so what's your excuse aye where's my A+.” Jake yells. 

"I'm sorry.” Kyle cries. 

“You will be.” Jake laughs and he gives Issac a nod and he lifts Kyle off the ground and carries him to the large rubbish bin. 

“Nooooo please.” Kyle begs trying to wriggle out of the way. 

Billy opens the lid of the bin and Issac chucks Kyle in and then they lock it. 

“We’ll see you after hockey baby Bennett.” Jake laughs and Kyle leans against the bin walls and hugs his arms around his knees he hated the dark. 

End of Flashback 

Kyle was in that bin for nearly two hours, it was dark and stinky. 

He hated it, it was only the start of the bullying and now that Jajebwas back it was only going to get worse. 

“KYLE!!!!!!” Heath yells

Sighing Kyle walked out into the lounge. 

“Hey Ky, give a hand beating Caleb in FIFA, you're the only  other one who can beat me and I need you to beat him for me.” Heath moans. 

“Not in the mood Heath.” Kyle sighs. 

Brax sighs Kyle really wasn't good, he needed his confidence back. 

“Ky, how about you have a play on your guitar.” Brax smiles. 

“STOP BABYSITTING ME BRAX!” Kyle yells, Jake being back had put him in a bad mood. 

“Ky he's just looking out for you Ky, we all are.” Casey sighs. 

“Well stop! It's making me feel pathetic.” Kyle cries out. 

“Ky, you're our  brother.” Casey sighs.

“I'm not your brother, you just pity me you don't love me.” Kyle sobs. 

Brax runs a hand through his hair he thought Ky was better.  
“Kyle I love you.” Casey sighs, 

“No one does, I'm a baby foster nerd.” Kyle cries. 

Caleb hugs his best mate. 

“Ky, what are you talking about Jakes locked up.” Caleb whispers in his best friends ear. 

“No he's out,” Kyle whispers back. 

"Ky I'll look after you okay.” Caleb grins tickling Kyle's ribs it had always been his weak spot

"Stop." Kyle can't help but giggle. 

“Well looks like you are still both gay together.” Someone calls from he doorway, 

Who will it be at the door? 

What do you think of Jake being back? 

Archived