Marry Me?

Suzza101

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Kristen and Helena  for your comments it means a lot. 

Chapter 70

Kyle and Haley were sitting on the couch laughing as Kyle’s brothers were panicking. Their family would be here soon. 

“You guys need to calm down, look I’m ready to see my family. I want to see my family.” Kyle smiles. 

“I don’t know if you are Kyle! There’s going to be a lot of people here, how many are coming?” 

“Sixteen.” Kyle shrugs. “But they’re my family. I’m ready for this.” 

“Fine, but you promise me that if you feel uncomfortable at any time you will go to your room for some quiet time.” Brax instructs. 

“Fine, okay, but this is my family.” Kyle says rolling his eyes. 

The girls all suddenly run in with many bags. “Okay we have chicken and buns with coleslaw.” Bianca smiles. 

“Thanks Bee... thanks girls. ” Kyle smiles as he kisses Bianca on the cheek. 

“It’s no trouble Kyle, I can’t wait to meet your brothers and sisters! I’m looking forward to hearing all the stories about you!” Bianca squeals excitedly. 

“There’s not many.” Kyle shrugs. 

“Oh please, there’s the story where you made all the meals for Jazmin after she got her wisdom teeth out, there’s all the times you helped Jacob and Bella with their homework. Even Kevin and Oliver at times. You were a little sweetheart.” Caleb smirks. 

“Shut up!” Kyle grunts through his teeth, he doesn’t want his brothers to know these things. 

“Of course not everyone loved Kyle, Ethan used to beat him up all the time, he was nearly as bad as Jake, he loved to torment Kyle.” Caleb added on. 

“Yea but he had issues, you know he once sat on Kyle until he nearly suffocated! The only reason Kyle is alive is because Theo and Oliver came in.” Haley explains kissing Kyle on the cheek. 

Flashback 

Kyle was sitting on the couch watching Harry Potter when Ethan comes in and smiles when he sees that no one else is home. 

“Hey geek!” Ethan laughed and gave Kyle a wet willy. 

“Ugh gross Ethan! Do you have to do that! I already got one of those today.” Kyle grunted. 

“Oh yeah! Your bullies! Ha! Those guys are great, oh but look! They didn’t rip your tightie whities today! Haha!” Ethan smirked and grabbed Kyle’s briefs and maked Kyle stand up. 

“No no no Ethan please! I already got one, I just got changed into new ones when I got home. Please that gave me an atomic and it really hurt!” Kyle protested. 

“What more than this?” Ethan laughed and he pulled up hard causing Kyle to cry out. “Lemme go!” He squealed. 

“No way geek! You deserve everything you get.” Ethan laughed as he continued to pull until they ripped. 

“Owwwww!!” Kyle cried. He was about to yell out for help before Ethan can do anything else but his ripped briefs and quickly shoved in his mouth and he was pulled over to the couch and made to lie down. Ethan suddenly jumped on his so that he was sitting right on his chest. Ethan was at least 90 kgs and he was 18 where as Kyle was only 14 and weighed only 35 kgs. He was being squished! 

“Mmmm.” Kyle tried to yell out but the pressure on his chest was too much he was struggling to breath and the underpants in his mouth weren’t helping. 

“What was that geek? You want me to block your nose? Well okay!” Ethan laughed as he blocked his brother nose. Kyle tried to knock his brothers hand away but it didn’t work. Luckily this was when Theo and Oliver came in. It took when a while to see what was happening. That was when Theo punched Ethan and tackled him to the ground. Oliver pulled the underwear out of Kyle’s mouth and tried to calm him down. Suddenly Marcus came in. “What’s going on?” He asked. 

“Ethan nearly suffocated Kyle!” Theo yelled as he shoved his brother. 

Racing over to his son Marcus ran his hands through his hair. “You okay pup?” He asked. 

Kyle shook his head. That had been terrifying. 

“Ethan! Room now!” Marcus yelled. Ethan rolls his eyes and went to his room but not before giving Oliver a wedgie. 

“Ethan! Now!” Marcus yelled. 

Kyle was sobbing in his arms and Marcus kisses the top of his head. 

End of flashback 

“He was such a monster! No one was safe, he even used to beat up his sister! I’m glad he’s locked up.” Haley grunts.

“Yeah  he was my least favourite. I hated him!” Kyle grunts. “You know once he walked past while Jake was beating me up and all he did was take a video.”  

“What are your other family like?” Heath asks nervous. He’s hoping this one kid was the only bad egg. 

“Awesome! You’ll love them!” Kyle smiles. 

Suddenly there’s a knock at the door. 

Great Chapter 

Oh so Kyle brother Ethan also bullied him ugh poor guy.

This should be good meeting the rest of his family 

Update again soon :)

Archived