Marry Me?

Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, ~JarlieFanEver~, Kristen and Ludub for your comments. 

Chapter 35

That night

Jake walked behind his girlfriend and kissed her, he loved that this girl was his little helper so that his plan could go through, she dated a guy for years that she didn't even love all so that he could get his revenge and he couldn't love her any more than he did. 

"Hey, Baby." He smiles kissing her again but this time more. He hadn't seen her yet because he had only just got in contact with her

“Babe! I've missed you Where've you been.” Phoebe squeals jumping into his arms and kissing his neck. She loved her boyfriend and she was finally reunited with him, she was finally in the popular group again. 

" I couldn't get in contact with you and I  just had to stop off and see a friend.” Jake smirks, he loved torturing Kyle and the fact that Kyle was the reason he got expelled was only making him go after him harder

“Who, Kylie,” Phoebe smirks pulling her boyfriend closer by the shirt. She loved that now that she was free from him she could go back to dissing him. She had missed Jake so much and she was looking forward to the fun they were going to have with Kyle. 

"Yea and I made him squeal like a girl.” Jake grins running his hand through Phoebe’s hair. 

“Well, he pretty much is a girl.” Carter laughs coming up behind Jake and slapping him in the back, he was so happy that his best mate was back, they had a quick man hug. 

“Yea I mean he always cried.” Billy chuckles fist bumping Jake. 

“Wwwwaaaaa, stop it.” Issac mocks pulling Jake into a man hug. 

"He hasn't grown much either, you'll have so much fun with him,” Clark smirks slapping Jake on the back. 

“Yea I know I've seen him.” Jake smirks, he had loves the power he has over Kyle and how he gets him begging for him to stop. 

“Oh yea, what you do, knock him out, black eye, punch him in the guy hard?” Issac asks. 

“I shoved him under one of those outdoor showers and saturated him.” Jake laughs with his arms around Phoebe's waist. He was so tall he couldn't even rest his chin on her head.

Jett runs over to them, he doesn't know the history between them all and he wanted to help Phoebe.

"Hey Phoebe stay away from him he was harassing Kyle really bad and now he's in the hospital he tried to kill himself.” Jett mumbles. 

Issac cracks up laughing. 

“You're back one day and he already tried to kill himself, what a loser.” Clark laughs. They all thought it was hilarious, how Jake had only just got back and Kyle had already cracked. 

“Phebs, don't you care?” Jett asks the older girl, Phoebe and Kyle loved each other, didn't they.

“No why would I.” Phoebe laughs holding Jakes' hand. She had never loved him and she always thought why should she.  

“Cause you love him, don't you,” Jett asks. 

“No why would I, all he is, is a loser.” Phoebe laughs. She really did hate him, how he was just such a pathetic loser.

“Now about you run along to your grandad before I do to you exactly what I did to Kylie.” Jake hisses at Jett. 

Jett lowers his head but doesn't move.

“Beat it,” Issac growls. 

Jett runs in the other direction. 

“What a dork.” Issac huffs. 

“He's alright, not a nerd like Kylie, I can't believe he tried to kill himself, that's the best thing I've heard all day.” Phoebe smiles. 

They all sit around the fire. 

“Oi scram.” Issac hisses at two teenagers sitting around the fire. 

They look up and the older people above them and go to their caravan. 

“So favorite bullying moment with Kylie?” Jake asks. 

“Well for me definitely the time when you and Issac got suspended for bringing alcohol to school and Me, Billy, Phoebe and Carter got him.” Clark laughs. 

“Yes! That was brilliant.” Billy laughs. 

Flashback

13-year-old Kyle was starting to walk home when he heard a voice behind him.

“Oi princess.” Clark chuckles.

Kyle quickly sprints in the other direction but Carter runs and catches up with him and carries him back then  turning Kyle around to face them.

“What? I swear I didn't nark on them.” Kyle blurts. 

“Yea yea keep trying to convince us.” Carter hisses. 

“How should be teaching him a lesson, boys.” Phoebe laughs. 

“Phoebe,” Kyle begs looking up at her. 

“Atomic Wedgie.” Carter laughs. 

“Wet Willy he hates them.” Billy chuckles. 

“chuck him in the bin over there, he's scared of the dark.” Clark laughs. 

“Ohhhh I don't know, what about all.” Phoebe laughs as Carter stands behind Kyle. 

“So who does what?” Carter laughs holding Kyle tight by the upper arm. 

Well, Carter you suggested the Wedgie so you can find him the wedgie, Billy you are on wet willy duty and Clark you can shove him in the bin.” Phoebe laughs. 

Kyle struggles to get away but Carter holds him in place.

"I'm first,” Billy smirks pulling Kyle out of Carter's grasp and giving him a massive wet Willy. 

It was the worst one that Kyle was ever got. He felt so uncomfortable. 

“Noooooo stop.” Kyle begs. 

No, we are done yet, Kylie,” Billy smirks as he gives Kyle's other ear a bigger wet Willy, he was so uncomfortable now.

“My turn.” Carter grins grabbing Kyle back and finding his boxers. 

"Three, two ONE.” Carter laughs and on one he yanks Kyle's boxers up hard and keeps pulling until they are over Kyle's head. 

“Agghhh.” Kyle screams. 

“Shut him up will you.” Billy laughs. 

Clark pulls duct tape out of his bag and puts it over Kyle's mouth. 

“I have an idea,” Carter smirks. Taking the duct tape off Clark, he placed the underwear hooked on Kyle's nose and then tapes around it so it doesn't move. 

Kyle screams with pain but all that comes out is muffles. Carter then tapes his ankles together and his wrists. 

“Just so you can't hit the bin to get help.” Carter laughs. 

Clark grabs Kyle off Carter and carries him by his wedgie to the bin making him squeal with pain.

“Enjoy.” Clark laughs throwing Kyle in. 

“Remember Kylie, it wasn't us.” Phoebe laughs shutting the bin lid. Kyle was in so much pain, he lay in the bin and cried. 

End of Flashback 

“That was enjoyable but I much preferred his 14th birthday,” Carter smirks. 

“Yes!” Issac laughs. 

“That was brilliant the whole day,” Carter smirks. 

“Yes it was, it was my fav as well.” Phoebe laughs. 

Flashback 

14-year-old Kyle was in first-period maths on a Friday. It was his birthday. 

Phoebe sat next to him in her normal seat and Carter sat behind him. 

“Loser.” Carter coughs. 

Phoebe smirks and fist bumps Carter. 

“Pop quiz.” The teacher smiles and everyone groans. 

Okay, so I hope you have all been practicing your expanding and simplifying.” The teacher smiles passing tests out. 

Kyle smiled lightly, he knew these well and he knew he could pass and get a good score. 

“Miss, Kyle had cheat notes,” Phoebe calls out. 

“No I don't, I swear Miss Franks I don't,” Kyle promises as he glares at Phoebe. 

“Pockets Kyle Bennett.” Miss Franks calls pointing to the floor in front of her. Pulling his pockets inside out a piece of paper falls out. Miss Franks picks it up and reads it. 

“That's not mine.” Kyle protests. 

“Principals office Mr. Bennett.” Miss Franks points, the whole class is sniggering at him. 

"But..." Kyle protests. 

“Now! I expected better from you.” Miss Franks yells. 

Kyle slouches off to the principal's office. 

Mr. Bennett.” The principal gasps. 

Hey, Mrs. Lyon.” Kyle sighs. 

“So what seems to be the matter.” Mrs. Lyon asks. 

“He brought a cheat note into class.” The receptionist replies. 

Mr. Bennett I thought that you were one of the good ones.” Mrs. Lyon shakes her head. 

Kyle knew that it was Carter and Phoebe but he couldn't nark on them it would only turn out worse. 

“I'm 14, I'm in year 11 do you have any idea how hard it is to be the youngest kid in your year by nearly two years, everyone here is bigger than me, more mature than me, older than me I just want to be something cause I'm too young.” Kyle sighs avoiding his principal's eyes. 

“Look I know you find it really hard to fit in, but my son and his friends are helping you aren't they.” Mrs. Lyon asks. 

“My friends are year 10 and they are older than me.” Kyle mumbles. Avoiding the question about Jake. 

“I'll tell Jake to keep an eye out for you.” Mrs. Lyon sighs. 

“Thank you,” Kyle mumbles not looking up at her. 

“Now punishment, you are the smartest kid in your year Kyle, but I understand your point, 3-afternoon detentions but you are not allowed to take cheat notes into the exams next year.” Mrs. Lyon states half sternly but half concerned she knew that Kyle was just a kid trying to fit in. 

"I understand that, Thank you, Mrs. Lyon.” Kyle sighs. 

“Unless there's something you want to tell me?” Mrs. Lyon asks. 

“No.” Kyle shakes his head.

"Very well I'll see you after school Mr. Bennett, not a great way to spend your birthday is it.” Mrs. Lyon sighs. 

No, not really,” Kyle mumbles walking out the door and back to maths. He plummets into his seat next to Phoebe.

Hey, squirt,” Phoebe smirks. 

“Just back off.” Kyle mumbles and as soon as the teacher turns her back, Carter flicks his ear.

“So we hear you're finally 14 today.” Carter hisses. 

“Yea.” Kyle mumbles. He didn't want to say anything but he knew that they would bully it out of him. 

“Well, well well special day today isn't it,” Phoebe smirks. 

The bell for the next class rings and Kyle races off to Geography, this was the one class when Phoebe, Issac, and Carter weren't in his class.

He sat at his desk and he manages to get all his work done fast so he turns to the kid next to him Katie Fisher who seems to be having trouble. 

“Hey, if you look at that you can see that there's an island right there and the river runs right through it.” Kyle points. 

“Thanks, you're really smart.” Katie smiles. 

“Yea it's a blessing and a curse.” Kyle shrugs. He sometimes hated being so smart, if he wasn't a nerd then he wouldn't be in the year above and he wouldn't have to deal with all the bullying from Jake. 

“You're 13 right?” Katie asks. 

“14, it's my birthday today.” Kyle grins. 

Well, Happy Birthday.” Katie smiles and as the bell goes she walks off with her friends. 

Kyle slumps off to his locker. 

“Hey birthday baby, my mum says we need to keep an eye out for you cause you're struggling. Can you ever stop being a baby.” Jake smirks. 

“How about you help me by leaving me alone.” Kyle mumbles getting his morning tea out of his locker. 

Hey, what's this.” Issac grins snatching his morning tea out of his hands. 

“Hey give it back.” Kyle protests reaching for it. 

Oh does the little baby want his food back.” Issac mocks in a baby voice. 

“Come on just give me my food it's my lunch as well,” Kyle grunts reaching for it but is pulled back by Carter. 

Let's see what we've got, pizza for Carter and Billy, cookies for Clark, yogurt for Phebs, cake for Jake and that's all where's my food.” Issac hisses after he hands out all the food to everyone else. 

“Here you can have my yogurt, I don't want it.” Phoebe sighs handing Issac her yogurt.

“Next time bring food for all of us.” Issac stares tipping the yogurt over his head. 

“Lesson learned?” Issac asks. 

“Yep.” Kyle mumbles as they shove him against his locker and walk away, he makes his way to the bathroom to get the yogurt out of his hair. He manages to get it all, he then dries it under the hand dryer and makes his way to Caleb and Mason. 

Hey, Ky.” Mason smiles lightly. 

“Hey Champ, Cal.” Kyle smiles. 

“How's Jake and his crew,” Mason asks. 

“Yea no better.” Kyle mumbles. 

“You need to tell someone,” Mason demands. 

“Yea you better not, and don't encourage him Dyke or you'll be next.” Jake hisses as they all walk past. 

They decide that the conversation should change and they talk about Masons new PlayStation game. When the bell rings Caleb and Mason walk off to year 10 English and Kyle goes to year 11 English, the class where he sat beside Issac and he hated it. 

Hey, Kylie.” Issac sneers. 

“Hey.” Kyle mumbles. He just looked down at his work. 

The teacher passes out the grades for their English essays, Kyle's gets his and breaths a sigh of relief A+, he had to do Issac’s as well so he held his breath when Issac was handed his. 

Issac whacks him on the back. 

“Good.” He sneers holding up his paper A+. 

Kyle sinks in his seat with relief, and after several flicks on the ear and jabs in the ribs, it was finally time for next period. Kyle walks off to History where he sits nowhere near Phoebe which makes him happy. Phoebe walks over to his desk. 

Hey, Kyle.” She smiles in a friendly way. 

“Hey.” He sighs flinching expecting a punch. 

“I'm not going to hurt you, do you want to have lunch with me.” She asks. 

“You hate me.” Kyle croaks. She always screamed at him how much she hated him. 

“No, that's all Jake but I'm over him now.” Phoebe smiles running a hand through Kyle's hair. 

“Sure I'll have lunch with you.” Kyle smiles. Deep down he found it really hard to stop loving this girl despite all her bullying. 

“Thanks.” Phoebe grins and walks back to her desk evil glinting in her eye. 

After class, Phoebe meets Kyle by the door and holds his hand. 

“You're so cute.” Phoebe blushes taking Kyle to his locker so she can put his books away. 

Phoebe leans in and kisses Kyle. 

“Oi, Baby!” Jake screams approaching Kyle abs grabbing him by the shirt, shoving him up against a locker. “You kissing my girl you little punk.” 

“She kissed me.” Kyle protests. 

“That is not true, you creep! He grabbed me and kissed me.” Phoebe sobs. 

“Hey! That's not what happened.” Kyle protests. 

“You got tape, Clark?” Jake asks. 

Clark chucks him the tape. Jake tapes Kyle from head to toe like a mummy. 

“Code.” He glares lifting Kyle up. 

“20, 7, 49.” Kyle mumbles and as Jake unlocks the door he shoves him in and tapes his mouth, he then shuts the door but puts the lock on backward so that it was harder to unlock. 

“Enjoy.” Jake smirks. 

They all walk off and Kyle stays there in complete silence unable to move. After about 50 minutes the door swings open, it's Jake and his mum

Oh, Mr. Bennett.” She sighs lifting him out and pulling all the tape off him. 

“Hey kiddo, you alright.” Mrs. Lyon asks, pulling Kyle close by his shirt. 

“No.” Kyle mumbles. 

“Who did this to you Ky?” Jake asks. 

“Just year 12s I don't know.” Kyle mumbles. 

Mr. Bennett, don't worry about detention tonight just go home and relax after next period okay, you can catch up whenever you are feeling better.” Mrs. Lyon sighs. 

“Thank you.” Kyle smiles lightly.

Mrs. Lyon walks away. 

“You know she was kidding right, no girl will ever love you.” Jake hisses punching Kyle in the gut hard. 

Starving and sore Kyle makes his way to Science where Carter, Issac, and Phoebe all sat within meters. 

But they didn't do much damage in that period because they were far too busy with a practice exam.

After class, Kyle starts to make his way home.

“Hey birthday boy.” Jake yells suddenly Kyle bolts away from the running as fast as he could. 

“Get him!” Jake yells and they all run to catch up with him. 

“Theo, Kevin Oliver,” Kyle calls to his older foster brothers. 

“Ky!” Theo yells and Kyle reaches them and hides behind them. Their friends Nelson and Harry are there as well and so are Kevin's and Oliver’s friends Bailey and Hamish. They are all in their first year at uni and there are more of then than Jakes crew. 

“Oi leave my brother alone you little punks.” Theo hisses. 

“Whatever your brothers can't protect you 24/7 baby face.” Carter hisses and they all turn and walk away. 

Hey, Ky you okay,” Oliver asks. 

“Yea thanks.” Kyle sighs letting Theo pull him in for a man hug. 

“You sure, have those kids been bothering you for a while?” Kevin asks. 

No, I just accidentally knocked over one of their smoothies.” Kyle lies. 

“Okay sweet, I'll take you home pup, I'll meet you guys at the restaurant.” Theo smiles leading Kyle the way home.

End of Flashback 

“It's such a shame his brothers saved him.” Jane shakes his head. 

“I know, but you have to be careful because now Kyle lad real brothers and they are all very protective of him.” Phoebe sighs. 

“I'll be fine all we've got to do is chuck him in the water unless the dork learned how to swim.” Jake chuckles

Phoebe shakes her head. Kyle had never learned how to swim, he was afraid that the boys would laugh at him that he didn't know for to swim so he never learned how but now he was about to pay for that. 

“Good it's planned then as soon as he gets out of hospital Kylie will go for one last swim.” Jake smirks. 

Thank you, ~JarlieFanEver~, Kristen and Ludub for your comments. 
Chapter 36

Haley sat by Kyle's bed he still hadn't woken up. 

“Please Kyky, I need you here.” Haley cries pulling Kyle closer. 

She couldn't believe that she was here again, he had woken up fast last time and he was now older, maybe he had given up, maybe his was going to throw away his life. 

“Kyle I love you, not as a brother as in real love, as in the love that I just can't lose. I've loved you since I was 12 and you were 13, I didn't want to say anything though because I knew that you loved the ice queen, despite everything she did to you, but Kyle you deserve someone who is going to love you, okay? Please I love you please just don't let go.” Haley begs crying while holding Kyle's hand. 

“I'm sorry Haley visiting hours are over, only family is allowed in now.” Nate sighs. 

Haley looks back at the sleeping Kyle. 

“I'll be back tomorrow Kyky.” Haley whispers kissing his forehead. 

She left the room and Nate looked over at Kyle who he thought would have woken up by now. 

“Kyle your family need you more than you think, if you don't want to fight for yourself fight for them.” Nate sighs walking out and shutting Kyle's door. 

Kyle still didn't move not even a bit. 

Haley arrived home at the Braxton house. 

“Any change? Ricky asks. 

She receives a shake of her head from Haley. 

Haley sits on the couch next to Ricky. 

"You and Kyle seem really close is there anything going on there?” Ricky asks.

“I love him.” She admits. 

"You love Kyle, awwww.” Ricky sighs, she had thought that Haley and Kyle would make a cute couple and now that Haley loved Kyle if he happened to wake up and felt the same for her he could be happy again. 

“But I don't want to rush him, he's so hurt physically and emotionally I just can't push him into a relationship.” Haley sighs turning on the TV. 

“And I understand that but there's also the way to think of it as, Kyle would love to know that there is someone out there who loves him and cares for him.” Ricky smiles lightly. 

“The last time this happened Kyle shut down for about 3 or 4 weeks, he wouldn't let any one help him with Jake and his crew and he came home more depressed each time, he struggled so much to get back to the way he was before the suicide attempt.” Haley sighs. 

“Ley, he's older now, stronger.” Ricky smiles lightly. 

“Yes then why hasn't he woken up.” Haley huffs. 

“Think about it Ley, he doesn't have a year of bullying on his mind Ley he has 11 of being bullied and manipulated, he just needs more time to know whether he wants to fight back, we all want him back so we just need to keep him in our minds.” Ricky whispers bringing Haley closer by her shoulder. 

“Thanks Ricky.” Haley sighs. 

“Ley, Kyle is a sweet guy, all he needs is love and I know that he will get that through you.” Ricky smiles. 

“He's lucky to have you guys I'm glad that he has found his blood relatives, growing up he was the only one without a sibling living in the house. Until him and Caleb became best friends.” Haley sighs. 

Flashback

It had been 2 weeks since Kyle had arrived at the foster home and he didn't have many people to hang out with. Theo, Jazmin and Ethan always hung out together because they were all related even though Theo hated Ethan. Every time he even came near them he would get a punch in the stomach from Ethan, Oliver and Kevin always locked themselves in their room and played PlayStation it was always a two player game and they didn't let Kyle join in. Haley and Caleb would play board games and they would apologize in saying only two people could play and Jacob and Bella were always too young. One day after being hit really hard to in the stomach by Ethan who also gave him a wedgie he went to his room which was empty so that he could have time to himself. Sighing he sat on his bed and started drumming on his knees. 

Marcus was standing in the door way. 

“You like drumming Ky?” Marcus asks. 

“I like music but I prefer the guitar over drums.” Kyle smiles. 

Marcus smiles at the young boy. 

“You know Caleb loves the drums.” Marcus smiles. 

“Really?” Kyle asks smiling. 

“Yea, I can get him to come in and talk to you.” Marcus smiles. 

Kyle shrugs his shoulders. 

“Na I don't want to bother him.” Kyle mumbles. 

“You are part of this family Kyle, I'll get him for you.” Marcus smiles leaving the room before Kyle could protest. 

Caleb comes in and smiles at his newest foster brother. 

“Hey.” He smiles. 

“Caleb, Hi, I hear you like the drums.” Kyle smiles. 

“Yea, do you want to play sometime?” Caleb asks. 

“No it's okay o don't want to bother you.” Kyle sighs. 

"Look, Ethan threatened to beat up whoever let you play with them but Oliver told Pip and Marcus and it's fixed now, so wanna play.” Caleb smiles lightly. 

“Sure.” Kyle grins happy that he had found a connection with one of his foster siblings. 

End of Flashback 

“Yea well it was a little bit like that when he arrived here.” Heath calls from the doorway. 

“Really?” Haley asks. 

“Yea it was Brax and Casey who always stuck together and I had Bianca so when a new brother came no one had time for him.” Heath sighs. 

“Do you really think that he knows that he is loved?” Haley asks. 

“Yea as much as this one would wind him up he knew that he was loved his self esteem is just horrible at the moment.” Ricky smiles at Heath. 

“Best one his 22nd birthday.” Heath smirks. 

Flashback 

22 year old Kyle Braxton woke up with his girlfriend next to him. 

“Happy Birthday baby, you're 22 now growing up fast.” Phoebe smiles kissing his neck. 

“Is he getting up.” He hears a voice from the other side. 

“Darc, it's his birthday.” Bianca chuckles. 

“Come in Darc.” Kyle chuckles. 

“Babe.” Phoebe groans. 

Kyle turns to Phoebe. 

“She's my niece.” He points out as their door opens and Darcy runs in and jump at her Uncle. 

“Happy Birthday.” She squeals. 

“Cheer Darc, how about I'll meet you out there in a minute just let me get changed.” Kyle smiles.

“Okay.” Darcy smiles running out to the lounge. 

Phoebe pushes Kyle down and leans over him. 

“Ewwwww.” A voice comes from the doorway.

Kyle turns to see Heath.

“Dude.” Kyle hisses. 

“Sorry but I just always knew Phoebe would be on top.” Heath chuckles receiving a groan from Kyle and a grin from Phoebe.

“Any way Darcy's going mad, she wants to hang out with her birthday boy uncles so get up before I make up get up.” Heath smirks. 

Groaning Kyle rolls out of bed. 

“Hey you've grown. Whoops sorry just my imagination.” Heath smirks whacking Kyle lightly on the head. 

"I think you've grown babe.” Phoebe smirks. 

“Really?” Kyle grins. 

“Sure.” Phoebe chuckles. 

Kyle lean down and kisses Phoebe. 

“I love you.” He whispers. 

“Me too.” Phoebe smiles kissing Kyle's neck. 

Kyle walks out to the lounge. 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” everyone yells. 

Kyle blushes with embarrassment he didn't expect for his family to make a big deal out of this. 

“Awwww give me a hug.” Bianca smiles pulling her brother in law in a big hug. 

“Happy 22nd Ky.” She grins. 

“Cheers Bi.” Kyle smiles as she ruffles his hair. 

“You come here, Mr.” Ricky grins whacking Kyle in the stomach before pulling him in for a hug. 

“I made you chocolate pancakes.” She smiles. 

“Aww Ricky you're amazing, I hope that Brax will always know that.” Kyle smirks. 

“Oh really, thinking of stealing me aye.” Ricky smirks. 

“Na you're like a sister to me and besides, you're too old for me.” Kyle smirks receiving another hit in the stomach from Ricky and a hit on the head from Bianca.. 

“Hey!” They protest. 

“What you're both 30.” Kyle chuckles. 

“Yea, Kylie’s not man enough for you.” Heath chuckles. 

“That's enough, Happy Birthday junior.” Brax smiles ruffling Kyle's hair. 

“Yea happy birthday bro.” Casey smiles pulling Kyle in for a man hug. Denny stood next to Casey and she leant up and kissed Kyle's cheek. 

“Happy 22nd.” She smiles. 

"Cheers Den.” Kyle smiles. 

Darcy jumps in his back. 

“You're forgetting about me.” She grins. 

“Oh yea, hey trouble” Kyle smirks. 

"Uncle Kyle can we open your presents?” Darcy asks. 

“You guys didn't have to get me anything.” Kyle smiles. 

“Okay I'll return it all.” Brax smirks. 

“No no it's okay I'll have ‘em.” Kyle smiles. 

They all sit around the table and Phoebe comes and sits next to Ricky on the armrest of the armchair. 

“Me first.” Darcy smiles sitting on Kyle's knee handing him a small packet. 

“Hey guitar picks thanks Darc.” Kyle grins. 

“I knew you would like it, dad told me to get you make up but I says no.” Darcy laughs. 

“Cheers Darc.” Kyle grins hugging his niece. 

“Okay, us next.” Denny smiles as Casey hands him a big parcel.

Kyle opened it up and grinned. 

“Sweet, cheers guys.” He smirks. He pulls out the mini amp. 

“No worries just make sure we aren't in the house when you play it.” Denny laughs. 

Kyle stands up and gives Denny a hug and a kiss on the cheek and Casey a man hug. 

"Here Kylie, this ones from me and Bi.” Heath smirks handing Kyle a big long rectangular gift. 

“A new case, cheers mines getting wreaked.” Kyle smiles giving Bianca a hug and a quick kiss and Heath a quick man hug. 

“Yea that's why we bought you one you goose.” Heath laughs lightly whacking Kyle on the head. 

“Cheers.” Kyle smiles as Heath lightly slaps the back of his before ruffling his hair.  

“Okay now ours, Happy Birthday mate.” Brax grins handing Kyle some tickets. 

“Brisbane, but I have work.” Kyle mutters causing everyone to laugh. 

“Exactly mate, you work too much, you and Phebs are going to Brisbane for 2 weeks and while you are there you can go to what ever you want, we all put in some money and you have $500 to spend, we want you to have an awesome time mate.” Brax smiles. 

“This is amazing, thank you.” Kyle grins pulling his brother in for a hug. 

“Mate It's getting weird now.” Brax laugh pulling away. 

Ricky pulls Kyle in for a hug. 

“You're welcome Ky.” Ricky smiles. 

“Yea, you deserve it.” Heath grins at his little brother giving him a friendly slap on the back. 

End of Flashback 

“Kyle will always have love.” Ricky smiles. 

“Yea, he's really lucky.” Haley smiles lightly. 

Jake, Phoebe, Carter, Issac and Billy were all at the caravan park waiting for Clark to bring them their pizza. 

“So the losers the manager of the only pizza restraurant in Summer Bay, pffft was his brother desperate.” Jake laughs. 

“He's a pretty good worker actually, he does the books.” Phoebe sighs. 

“Once a nerd always a nerd.” Billy chuckles fist bumping Issac. 

“Hey that's baby Braxton's younger brother.” Phoebe whispers pointing at Casey who is walking with Denny. 

“So he's younger, pffft Kylie's smaller than his younger brother.” Carter laughs. 

“He is a girl.” Issac smirks. 

Phoebe smirks, she could never call Kyle a girl when they were together it would of ruined Jakes plans but now she could. 

Clark comes with the pizza. 

“Dinner.” He grins putting the pizzas on the table they were all sitting at. 

"Gezzz how long will Kylie be done I just want to finish him.” Jake smirks. 

Aww, Haley's in love with him and he doesn't even know. I think he loves her too. Hope he wakes up soon. Loved the birthday flashback especially. Such a lovely family atmosphere even if the boys did tease him mercilessly about being a bit of a girl. Heath really never gives it a rest, does he? Such thoughtful presents though. Jake and his gang really are vicious :( Looking forward to the next chapter x

Archived